[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, I think this post could be helpful. It seems like everytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
Hi guys, I think this post could be helpful.

It seems like everytime I start a new university class or any type of social activity along with other new starters, all the shy quiet guys in class have their "hopes raised" in terms of girls. They keep trying to make eye contact with girls and fidgeting like heck when we sit near them (only because of a lack of seats) or they sometimes even try to ask girls out for dates! This isnt the 50s, thats not how us girls get with guys anymore.

Im making this post to ask these types of guys to just stop it. Like, immediately. The huge majority of us girls just arent attracted to that type of guy, who doesnt talk to anyone or wears glasses or has few friends. Girls need the guy to have other cool guy friends. Maybe if you were quiet and a member of the football team then it could be cute, but it just weirds us out otherwise.

When we ask you for help on the work, we ask you due to your obligations to your classmates, NOT because we want to know you better (or, eek, more intimate than that)! Im not saying this as some sort of high and mighty supermodel. Im just an average looking girl who recently started university. Ive only had a few serious relationships and about 6 sexual partners (that count).

Im not saying this in a shallow way. Unless youre an Abercrombie & Fitch model we dont judge you for your looks. It doesnt matter how much you lift at the gym or how well you do at the classwork. Girls just dont want to be assailed by quiet guys at the start of each term or university club or workplace.
>>
File: 1473801288298.jpg (45KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1473801288298.jpg
45KB, 450x450px
>>38989619
Tl;dr. Post tits slut.
>>
relly makes u tink
>>
2/10 for trying
>>
tl;dr lay don't and rot,boyos
Are you the same cunt who tells men not to approach the girls at the gym or else it's doom's day???
>>
In short: guys, give up unless you were cool since elementary
>>
Fuck off whore! Reeeee!
>>
Confirmation that chicks date status and money and even average chicks think they're always entitled for more

Nothing new, i pity the idiots who thought it has ever been differently
>>
>>38989619
Why don't you stop being a cunt and move to a different seat.
>>
>>38989619
I actually thought this was platinum bait till I got to

>obligation to help you on schoolwork
And
>only 6* sexual partners (that count XD)

I was going to enjoy reading this thread...now I just get to join the chorus and tell you KYS. Enjoy having no metabolism past age 28 ya hooker
>>
>>38989619
>I think this post could be helpful

>Y'all a bunch of creepy losers
>>
>>38989619
nobody is falling to this stupid bait, fuck off back to r9k
-2/10 for making me reply
>>
>>38989619
> 6 that count

I've found the deluded whore guys!
>>
0/10
>>
I actually think this is excellent and well thought out bait.
>>
>>38989619
(or, eek, more intimate than that)!
This line had me dying lmao. I could imagine the neck beard going over the top in pretending to be a female.
>>
>>38989619
>today's entry log of Stacy's diary
>>
>>38989619
>only 6 sexual partners
>only
>6
That's disgusting. Go to church, you slut.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.