[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are females so unreasonable? why can't they just have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: aaer.jpg (3KB, 188x120px) Image search: [Google]
aaer.jpg
3KB, 188x120px
Why are females so unreasonable? why can't they just have sex with me for free? as long as no one is getting pregnant, everybody wins, she gets a good dicking and i don't massacre a bunch of normies due to sexual frustration.
>>
ur ugly champ

sorry
>>
>>38989601
just become gay

as long as nobody is getting aids, everybody wins, he gets a good dicking and you don't massacre a bunch of normies due to sexual frustration
>>
>>38989601
Because not even an ugly girl wants to fuck an ugly guy.
>>
>>38989637
>just become gay

>NO, I WANT PUSSY
>>
>>38989673
then become less ugly
>>
>>38989673
You can have boipussy my dude
>>
>>38989601
>Why are females so unreasonable? why can't they just have sex with me for free? as long as no one is getting pregnant, everybody wins, she gets a good dicking and i don't massacre a bunch of normies due to sexual frustration.
>Good dicking

Maybe they can just tell you can't provide that Oh Pee.
>>
>>38989676
that's like me asking you to become less of a stupid faggot,it can't be done, it's in your genes.
>>
>>38989719
i have a 7 inch dick and a strong waist.
>>
File: Cta7RRkXEAAhFSe.jpg (42KB, 610x381px) Image search: [Google]
Cta7RRkXEAAhFSe.jpg
42KB, 610x381px
>>38989601
Because you permeate a disgusting parasite like aura. Woman can feel that weakness. Why would they give you there pussy juice when stong capable men like me are already fucking them? I'm fucking 4 girls at the same time. Shits funny because there all friends and they all talk shit about eachother. Woman are vapid sluts and half of them are sleeping with me because I'm direct without being creepy. Master that skill and your dreams will be reality. Till then..nothing personal kid.
>>
>>38989601
Here it is buddy, woman have a lot of ego in this modern era. They have freedom sexually because they know their vaginas have power over men, but when a man takes this knowledge and doesn't put pussy on a pedestal, the pussy gets moist and wants the man to ravage her forcefully. The more the man ignores the pussy the more it moistens and gets aggravated till it can't no longer exist being ignored. Women know that they can find men everywhere to have sex. Get a decent car, get some tinder dates and practice. Don't worry about getting laid, just go out and practice. Eventually you'll get laid. Then keep getting laid without attachment, cause your gonna realize that all women are the same.
>>
>>38989601
>i don't massacre a bunch of normies due to sexual frustration.
You are too much of pussy to get laid, no way you will shoot up the place.
>>
>>38989926
those are the same assumptions people made about the Rodge.
>>
File: 1470689792468.jpg (15KB, 288x317px) Image search: [Google]
1470689792468.jpg
15KB, 288x317px
You're probably absolutamente asqueroso anon.
Women are not not having sex with men, they're just not having sex with you because they're fucking other guys out of the hundreds of daily sex requests that are actually interesting and fun not just aesthetic.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.