[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever coughed up (or when using mouthwash) those

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 20160724_191531.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160724_191531.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Has anyone here ever coughed up (or when using mouthwash) those bits that look like tofu and smell like literal shit? I think it's the bacteria buildup that causes bad breath? Whats the story behind these?
>>
Some bit of food gets caught on your tonsils.

Bacteria thrive in that shit until it gets dislodged.
>>
>>38988541
That's called a tonsil stone, anon. Google it.
>>
>>38988556
I coughed up one of these today, it smelled like my ass.

I went without brushing my teeth for two months one time, then I started brushing again. No matter how much I would brush my breath would always stink. Then I washed my mouth with hydrogen peroxide and the stone fell out. I didnt know what it was. But my breath was back to normal. Is that normal?
>>
Bumping for shitbreath
>>
Jesus Christ I hate that shit

and the worst thing is sometimes I think I can feel them in my throat but they just won't dislodge
>>
>>38988598
Why would you skip 2 months you pig?
Didn't your mouth feel and taste disguting?
>>
>>38988700
Use a blackhead remover. Not even kidding, those little loop things are like fucking magic.
>>
>>38988715
I was a daily drinker for a short while it was alot of fun. But goddamn the breath was smelly. I coughed one up today a little one and it literally smelled like diahreeah.
>>
>>38988716
Do you have any secrets for getting rid of nostril pimples
>>
>>38988716
I wonder how the crevice looks like so I can map out how to use the blackhead remover. Is it a small little cubby hole?
>>
File: Advice for the beggers.jpg (56KB, 478x338px) Image search: [Google]
Advice for the beggers.jpg
56KB, 478x338px
>>38988541
I weekly check for them and take them out with a qtip and using my phone as a light.

But any anons on this thread should know that if you regularly consume milk then you should be checking for them on a weekly basis. They build up from food, mucus and calcium build up.
>>
Ive only ever gotten tonsil stones once after being sick. Gf at the time caught the same cold and we both had tonsil stones for the first time in our lives.

Shit was nasty and hurt to dislodge.

To lessen regular bad breath, as well as brushing use a tongue cleaner. A long flat edged one - nothing makes my mouth feel cleaner
>>
File: doggo.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>38988700
you can actually press them out with your finger, just gotta stop the gag by breathing thru nose
>years of exp
>>
when I ate white bread I had more of these fuckers. Since I stopped, there is much less of this disgusting shit. I hear the only real solution is tonsil removal surgery.
>>
I didn't know there were full grown adults in civilized countries that didnt have their tonsils removed

Learning something new everyday
>>
im 22 drink milk and eat bread regularly and never had one of these come out, is there a way to tell if I have one?
>>
>>38989679
yeah, your breath would smell worse than death.
>>
>>38989664
How about you learn something of value and google the lymphatic system? Hurts to be throat zirkumzised goy doesn't it?
>>
>>38989688
Okay, guess I dont have one then, thats cool
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_NzNilC70A
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.