[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you taken the red pill /fit? No but for real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: BLACKED.png (511KB, 937x640px) Image search: [Google]
BLACKED.png
511KB, 937x640px
Why haven't you taken the red pill /fit?

No but for real though this nigga just moved in with this chick and then this video was released hahaha; even the Guzman can get cucked. Kid has won physique comps, well over half a million subs on YouTube, owns a fucking warehouse gym as well as Alphalete; and has yet been Blacked.

No but seriously though why'd they split, anyone know the reason?
>>
File: 1475630935226.jpg (39KB, 1037x672px) Image search: [Google]
1475630935226.jpg
39KB, 1037x672px
>>38988275

Also new drinking game

>take a shot everytime she says "like"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvvbdxdRlqI
>>
Because the cunt he was fucking was delusional enough to think she could do better than him.

I do not know either of these people, but i know this woman is delusional
>>
>>38988301
>I lied but didn't and now I'm here suffering on camera because of him
>>
>>38988275
fuck off with this cunt FUck off
and FUCk OFf with all these fuckn youtube vlogs
>>
>>38988275
why do you care
>>
>>389887328
Public figures provide learning opportunities for the rest of, because we get to see many "what ifs" played out.
>>
I give less than zero fucks about whoever this girl is or whatever drama she is speaking of,

In saying that however if you are a male who is interested in self improvement.. it is imperitive to educate red pill ideologies. Get past the anger phase and the realisation that you have been lied to your whole life. See through all the bullshit and start slaying pussy at pace. Spin plates and live a life in total abundance. It is possible.

You gonna make it we all gonna make it
>>
File: 1442610934993.jpg (58KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1442610934993.jpg
58KB, 500x469px
>>38988275

Did someone say gooseman? There's only one gooseman

THE GOOSE IS LOOSE
>>
>>38988947

Breh, how do I accept the red pill.
>>
File: goose2.jpg (42KB, 630x711px) Image search: [Google]
goose2.jpg
42KB, 630x711px
>>38988959
>>38988275

did someone say GOOSE?
>>
File: THE_GOOSE_IS_LOOSE.jpg (1MB, 3200x2224px) Image search: [Google]
THE_GOOSE_IS_LOOSE.jpg
1MB, 3200x2224px
>>38988983
>>38988959

THE GOOSE IS LOOSE
>>
she got drunk, sucked and fucked some dude, guzzer found out, she claimed she was blackout drunk and doesn't remember + she was taken advantage of.

guzzer doesn't buy it, dumps her, cue nikki crying into camera about how she was abused or someshit.
>>
File: IMG_3763.jpg (25KB, 343x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3763.jpg
25KB, 343x429px
>>38988976
Accepting is the hardest step, and most uncomfortably at the start. It can fill any man with rage, anger, retaliation.

Every man is different, some move through this phase quicker than others. Some see the truth but cannot handle and revert back to their blue pill ways.

Comedy is useful to begin with, pic related.

Remember.. All Women Are Like This. Once you are aware of their natural tendencies you will see examples present themselves in every day situations.

Then it becomes living life with full cheat codes. Women are emotional, they seek validation. Dont listen to what they say, watch how they act.

Learn now and avoid a lifetime of heart ache. You will see many guys marry a good girl whore who gets bored after a while and starts fucking chad while you are out making money to support her. You will get divorce raped if you don't swallow the pill breh.

Stay strong, we here for each other
>>
ew why is he sharing this with the world. this shit is permanent imagine seeing your dad crying about a break up with some slut lmao
>>
>>38989047
Patrice said his advice was regarding American women.
>>
>>38989047
fellow redpill here, what helped me back when i couldnt swallow the pill was going out and looking at other people's relationships

all the broken families, the men who were fucked over, the kids who were alienated because mommy was too busy being a whore

eventually i found myself 'naturally' swallowing the pill
>>
>>38989075
Principles apply to all western women.

My plates are mainly Asian, I find trp tools useful but it's at least 50% easier to keep them in line compared to entitled white girls. Strong dread game, physically in shape and adventurous is all that's required for my situation.
>>
His gf posts half naked on her photos what does he expect other guys not to be looking at her?
>>
>>38989079
>>38989047
why do u insist on talking like neckbeard phaggots?

just accept women are sloots, don't need to go full retard by using stupid red pill lingo and shit.

red pill is about truth, not any of this other retarded PUA shit.
>>
>>38989047

I completely disregarded posts like this until it happened to me, spent the better part of 4 years with this girl that I could NEVER imagine cheating in any way, then one night boom she hooks up with one of her guy friends in a drunken, emotionally sparked "horrible mistake" they didn't fuck but who cares it's the same shit.

You can NEVER know, mark my words, I will never completely trust someone again, I'm not bitter or jaded by the experience but I'm just going to be more aware.
>>
>>38989165
its easier to explain by using stupid red pill lingo

i could always just phrase it like "i realized women are fucking sluts once i went out and saw all the shit they cause"

>>38989171
happened here too

sad thing is that wasnt my worst experience with women
>>
Sucks for him.

Being the NEET(in spirit) loner faggot I am, I've noticed my two of my coworkers haven't been as close recently(they used to walk out while hugging)- for example, lately them *not* walking out with so much as hand-holding.

What's more, there's a third coworker that's..."a bit" of a flirt, has a wife and kids, and it would appear him and her are playing at footsies; I've noticed their feet be right on top of each other and I'll glance down and notice, and her feet go back.

I could just be reading into something that's not there, but my intuition says otherwise, and it's usually a safe bet.

Not really sure what to do, as I'm not close to any of them... But even if I was, what the hell do you say?
>>
>>38988947
Red pill is just a bunch of betas going full retard.

Read some Aurelius or something
>>
>>38989178

The thing is I understand the urge to do so, I mean out with someone, getting along, drinks, fun etc but you don't fuck over the supposed "love of your life" for a few moments of regrettable kissing/touching.

No self control, pathetic.
>>
>>38989178
it's like you want to be associated with a brand of autists and have people completely disregard/not give a fuck what you say. just saying man.
there's taking the red pill, and there's being a 'red piller'

>>38989185
this
>>
>>38989181
nothing you fucking retard. keep out of other peoples business no matter how fucked up it is.
>>
>>38989025
she says they were broken up at that time? i don't get why everyone's saying she cheated. she sucked a bbc back in may when they were not together
>>
File: all of my wats.jpg (11KB, 106x160px) Image search: [Google]
all of my wats.jpg
11KB, 106x160px
>>38989206
I don't believe I could say anything even if I wanted to.

It's like watching a train crash that you can't stop; all you can do is stand there speechless.
>>
who did she cheat on him with?
>>
>>38989206
>nothing you fucking retard. keep out of other peoples business no matter how fucked up it is.

You should kill yourself if you ever get the opportunity you spineless piece of shit.
>>
>>38989244
grow up, making comments like that on the internet.

>>38989234
Why is it your job to intervene? Who gave you the right? Do you even know these people outside of work?
>>
>>38989025
>it's a woman denies accountability because she was drunk episode
>>
>>38989264
>Who gave you the right?

Why would you need a permit, or the approval of anything other than your own conscience, to do something like that?

>grow up, just look down and keep on walking

Were you taught to just accept everything?
>>
>>38989264
I empathize with him, if it were me, I would want someone to tell me. But he isn't me.

Good night, Anon.
>>
Meh, I've yet to see why red pill is a thing. Only time I hear men cry out that women is sluts is because the men have lost their goals in life and focus too much on what she wants to do.

I've realised that most people are afraid of telling their gf/bf what they feel. They settle, thinking it will always be awesome. Then suddenly one in the relationship had enough.

Live your life alone if you'd like, but sharing experiences with someone you love is better than posting it on Facebook.
>>
>>38989224
That's cool and all, but even if, would you be able to get over it if you were in his place? I know I wouldn't
>>
>>38989079
Maybe you should have gone out and look at happy families with kids. Which are still majority.
>>
>>38989237
Chris Jones and Max Chewing.
>>
>>38989265
ikr
it's like alcohol is something forced on you
>>
>>38989536
No
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.