[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, I recently started (about a month ago) going to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: food.jpg (663KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
food.jpg
663KB, 500x500px
Hey /fit/, I recently started (about a month ago) going to the gym.

I've always been a skinny person, and I also am very bad at actually eating enough food. Weight gain has always been a problem for me, and I was always underweight.

Everyday, I feel like I fight an uphill battle to even consume the right amount of calories in order to maintain weight, much less gain weight. I eat relatively healthily, and I do usually get the right amount of protein I need for the day.

What should I do?
>>
Eat more.
>>
>>38988101
Thanks, but right now at midnight I'm eating Greek Yogurt, and I just recently had a glass of whole milk. I don't even know if that's healthy at this time.

I still need about 500 more calories.
>>
>>38988109
>a glass of whole milk
report back once youve finished the rest of the gallon
>>
>>38988109
Eat. More.
>>
>>38988084
>>38988084
milk, lots of it
>>
>>38988109
>a glass of whole milk

that's your problem. 1/2 litre minimun
>>
>>38988142
>>38988126
If I went GOMAD how much actual food would I have to eat every day? Also will I ever be able to have normal shits again?
>>
>>38988142
>>38988126
>>38988122
So fill in the caloric deficit with milk? I already drank almost a liter of it today, and I'm not made of money.
>>
>>38988160
you eat the food you would normally eat, you just drink a gallon of milk through the day with it

>>38988167
a gallon of milk is one of the cheapest calorie sources there is, if you cant afford that, than perhaps body building isnt the sport for you
>>
nuts and coconut oil are dense
>>
>>38988735
Coconut oil is extremely high in saturated fats though arent they?
>>
You need to learn to eat more. There will be the day youre sad you cant even eat more

Also try nuts and good oils
>>
Cook double or tripple portions for dinner, put the leftovers in the fridge and eat it the next day after your breakfast or before you go to the gym. Learn to eat when you arent hungry. You can also eat rly big portions and drink a lot of water inmediately after, this will eventually increas your stomach size, resuling in being more hungry during the day. Dont drink a gallon of milk pls. Its bad for your health, especially your skin.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.