[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings, 4chan. Throughout the most of my life, I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Greetings, 4chan. Throughout the most of my life, I've been a fat piece of shit. It makes me feel terrible ,and I've finally had enough of it, so I decided I'm going to post my progress on here and shit. To keep me committed and shit. I'm going to post here every day and copy this shit to a notepad.

>At this point in time I'm 205 and 5 10. My goal is to get down to 150.

>I'm going to walk 10,000 steps a day for the next week, and with each week I'm going to raise it by a thousand.

>After the first couple of weeks I'm going to start working out.

>I'm going to start eating better by incorporating more fruits and shit in my diet, and by limiting the amount of food I eat to one plate a meal.

>In addition to this I'm going to try doing other things to make my life better like waking up earlier.

>I'm going to start posting progress pics maybe once a week or once a month.

If you guys have any tips or anything let me know.

-WinkingBaby 10/6/2016
>>
read the sticky, get a lifting routine and STICK TO IT. What is this meme fruit/veggie/one plate stuff.

Just track what you eat in myfitnesspal (at least for a week to get a sense of the kcals you should be eating daily).
>>
show butt
>>
>>38986576
Use mfp, don't lie to the app, otherwise you're just wasting time. Get some cardio done, it'll serve as a good bar for progress. The more weightn you lose the easier cardio gets.
>>
>>38986576
yo nigger we all started same as you like an enthusiastic little puppy who was excited to start his journey but does all sorts of retarded things and keeps falling over cuz he's new to the game so let me help you skip the retarded shit and get straight to the gains
>1. Get a gym membership. You need this if you ever want to look like something other than a sloppy sack of potatoes no matter how much weight you lose
>2. find yourself a program. you can find them all over this board, a good place to start for aesthetics is an upper/lower split like ABxABxx or a push/pull/legs ABCxABCx repeat. the program should include squats, bench press and deadlifts and then a bunch of stuff like DB shoulder press and curls and tricep extensions. Oh and you should be progressively overloading over time by adding reps/weight/whatever if you want to actually make gains
3. COUNT YOUR CALORIES AND PROTEIN. this is probably the most important step to get the body you want. download MyFitnessPal on your smartphone. this is how you change your body composition alongside lifting. if you want to lose fat and gain muscle simultaneously you can do that for about the first 6-12 months of your training career, by eating in a caloric deficit with plenty of protein (0.82g of protein per lb of BW is good, but you can do more if you want to)
ok you shouldn't need anything else, now good luck and don't be a faggot
>>
File: Snapchat-1079228233784005150.jpg (102KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1079228233784005150.jpg
102KB, 480x782px
>>38986576
>walk

You're not that big anon. Rn this is just lazy. I can talk cause, i was just 216 two months ago. This is me now at 195. 5'11

Hit keto hardcore, intermittent fast, and go to the gym and LIFT. Right now, an hour a day. LIFT. Walking isn't gonna do shit except make you shill af and your imbalances worse.

Gym, 3 exercises a muscle. Go isolated and do reps slow, flex at the top, breathe through each rep. You can even use the machine. If you're up for it, hit the elliptical after and sweat.

You will make it, start strong. You can do it, no pussy shit though.
>>
>>38986651
>Hit keto hardcore, intermittent fast
why are you complicating shit you fucking nigger stop overwhelming the new cunt. he should simply count his daily calorie intake and make sure it's less than his total daily energy expenditure
>>
>>38986663
Inside fat ppl is an urge to fuck shit up
>wake him up inside
>>
Stay woked, senpai. Work your ass off. You won't regret it, faggot. You might actually get a fabled girlfriend.
>>
>>38986576
>After the first couple of weeks I'm going to start working out.
why the fuck don't you start working out now tubby mclardball
>>
>>38986576

Read the sticky.

You're not gonna lose any weight unless you start counting calories and eating less dumbass. You're just wasting effort right now.
>>
Op give us a sense of what you eat everyday and we can help you out more. I bet you consume soda. Cutting that out alone will probably net you 7 to 10 pounds.
>>
>>38986730
Just signed up to mfp.

I drink a monster a day. Sometimes soda. I plan to cut soda and energy drinks out entirely and replace it with water and/or tea.
>>
>>38986757
get a gym membership or you're going to look like a sack of shit even at 150lbs
get it now
don't wait a few weeks
do it
>>
Hey you fat piece of shit, you can do this.

I am 6'2" and was up to 260 lbs back in 2012. I got down to 160 before I started bulking and am up at 180 now. All in a four year span, gradually increasing my workouts.

Just fucking keep doing it and eventually you will make it. Just don't bitch out and give up or compromise.
>>
>>38986576
Walking ain't gonna do it. And 'adding fruit' isn't the right answer. You look young in your photo, so if you can't get a gym membership, look up some body weight routines online. There's plenty you can do in your own home with no tools at all.

Eat veggies and meat. Fruit is a snack. As others have said, My Fitness Pal is a great app for tracking food. Bodyspace is a good one for finding routines if you can get a gym membership. Any opportunity you're offered to get up and move around, take it.

G'luck broskie
>>
>>38986651
Look at those little forearms. You're a iddie biddie cudie pie
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.