[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys help my shits have been so hard lately I need dietary advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (25KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
25KB, 511x288px
Guys help my shits have been so hard lately I need dietary advice. They're so huge and solid they've been tearing my asshole open, like actually. Its painful and I need to know what to eat to make my poo softer. I'd like to have a type 3 poop please. 4 is too soft I find and gross and takes too many wipes.
>>
drink more water
eat less dairy
>>
>>38986516
Too much fiber will do that.
>>
>>38986516
just stretch out your asshole and then it won't hurt anymore faggot
>>
>>38986516
Like >>38986525 said, drink more water. Stop eating shit.
>>
>>38986516

Ive had rock hard shits most of my life, then i gave up dairy and red meat. theyve been velvet snakes ever since.
>>
Just had a one-wipe wonder. How do I keep this happening? Fiber?
>>
File: 1444601520504.jpg (917KB, 5319x3744px) Image search: [Google]
1444601520504.jpg
917KB, 5319x3744px
>move back home to save money
>obviously depressing
>between this and work the only thing that keeps me sane in running
>try to save money any way i can, primarily eat rice, beans and oatmeal
>bowel movements are so large they clog the toilets
>my father swears i'm lying and that i'm simply using too much toilet paper
>we get into screaming arguments about this
>i've weighed myself before and after. sometimes i have four pound poos
>one day, after passing one that made me eyes water, i call him to the bathroom
>"DID YOU CLOG THE FUCKING TOIL--"
>he sees me standing there next to a toilet that has feces actually cresting the water like a new island
>he looks at me quizzically, then steps forward slowly to flush
>the water begins churning slowly before the bowl begins to fill
>clogged again
>he looks up at me, giving me a wry smile and a knowing nod before suggestively jerking his head toward the door
>"get outta here son, i'll take care of this. you've earned it."
>>
>>38987566
I have nothing but those. I eat paleo and drink lots of water and green tea. Need poop parachutes though, fucking splashback is the bane of my existence.
>>
>>38987618
do you not know the toilet paper trick? A sheet of toilet paper on top of the water will prevent splashing.
>>
>>38987566
>tfw zero-wipe wonder
>>
File: 1412111774356.png (201KB, 808x343px) Image search: [Google]
1412111774356.png
201KB, 808x343px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.