[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fit/ just got dumped and I've lost motivation to lift.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: beatdown.jpg (102KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
beatdown.jpg
102KB, 720x533px
Sup /fit/ just got dumped and I've lost motivation to lift. My diet has also gone to shit seeing as how I'm eating less than 1000 calories a day.

I want to fix all this but at the cost of changing my perspective on being fit. I've been considering quitting strength training and instead join an MMA/Muay Thai dojo.

I think hitting something, the cardio, and the moderate weight lifting would be better for me mentally right now. The question is would I make any gains in size at all?
>>
>Being so weak you let some shitty relationship control your entire life
lmao never going to make it
just kill yourself
>>
>>38986311
Thanks for the bump at least
>>
Getting dumped made you lose your motivation to lift nigga ?

If anything it made me hate woman even more and lift x10 as hard as I used to out of anger.

>tfw before you start a set you picture her face in your head and easily hit PR's

ez pz
>>
>>38986342
She let me down easy and in a non bitchy way. Its kinda hard for me to be bitter. I don't know, I tried lifting weights but it wasn't doing much for me anymore.
>>
File: InterestingBall.webm (845KB, 1280x492px) Image search: [Google]
InterestingBall.webm
845KB, 1280x492px
Get your brehs to get her back for you.
>>
>>38986363

Just surround yourself with friends and try to keep as busy as possible.

MMA/Muay Thai shit even boxing would all be good for you probably.
>>
Well you won't be arnold but that doesn't mean fighters are weak looking. You'll basically be whatever stage is above ottermode but under built and chicks dig that shit OP., so go for it. Just eat right again man.
>>
I just got dumped too exactly a week ago you dip shit, don't let it haunt you. It will hurt for a while, the time depends on you and the relationship you had with her. But keep lifting, keep dieting and keep reaching goals. It's going to be hard but if you let this beat you you ARE going to lose. Just reach your goals and try surround yourself with friends. I also am training boxing/kickboxing drills (Not sparring) but i've done some sparring in the past and its really good, it'll grow some hairs on your chest.

Just train and strive toward your goals.. unless you want to wallow in self pity forever, and for future reference keep this gay shit off /fit/, go to fucking reddit for this cuckery.
>>
>>38986342
this. When my GF left me, it just gave me even more motivation to hit the gym harder
>>
>>38986452
To be fair, I'm not asking for how to get her back. Just asking if switching up fitness regiment will be good.

Thanks regardless for your input.
>>
>>38986380
>MMA/Muay Thai meme

It needs to go
>>
>>38986522
I hope you're some BJJfag and not some dumbass who thinks picking up and setting down heavy things is more useful
>>
>>38986561
The whole mma/muay thai/bjj meme needs to go

The mainstream took martial arts and put it in a can. It should be a personal journey with growth from all styles (mma) but in my opinion it should just be said "martial arts" not "mma" or "muay thai/bbjj". It discredits many styles like taekwondo, karate and other martial arts. It has been reduced to a meme like "kale and greek yogurt bro" or " dude weed lmao". I don't think martial arts should be so easily prescribed like that I think it should be reserved for those who really like it and seek it.
>>
>>38986305
>just got dumped and I've lost motivation to lift
Being dumped is everyone else's reason to lift
>>
>>38986611
I disagree, I think it is something that should be prescribed regardless of how severe someone's troubles are. I think people should choose whatever style they want as long as they have a credible dojo and know the philosophy behind the discipline.
>>
File: stephens.png (194KB, 289x515px) Image search: [Google]
stephens.png
194KB, 289x515px
After MMA
>>
>>38986921
Who the fuck is that?
>>
>>38986305
Sounds cliche, but remember why you started being /fit
>>
>>38987570
Because I want to be a police officer...and get girls
>>
>>38986768
Okay I can see your optimism
>>
>>38987905
Sarcasm?
>>
>motivation
yeah no shit motivation comes and goes
just stick to the program
>>
>>38986363
I know this feel well, get out as much as possible(every weekend if possible) cardio is good for the endorphin rush but deadlifting heavy is better. It gets better. chin up don't let it consume you, ignore all texts block/hide her social media. You'll be fine in a month
>>
>>38987722

Cop here. There's nothing more gratifying then fucking someone up in prison with a shield. The goon squad means business. Love my fucking job
>>
>>38987722
>>38989361
Pathetic
>>
File: 1475258853474.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1475258853474.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>38986305
>With patience you shall stabalize and revitalize
>If you are smart you will lift regardless of feels.
>If you are not then it will take it's toll and delay your goals.
>Luckily I'm not a cretin and when I'm depressed and I don't just consume impulsively. I cut super fast in depression and do things like lifting to quell the feels.
>Good luck Fambo.
>>
>>38989361
Any general advice for someone seeking a job as a cop?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.