[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insomniac here Im asking all the people who had/have sleeping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (13KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
13KB, 227x222px
Insomniac here
Im asking all the people who had/have sleeping problems
Did lifting weights improve the quality of your nights?

>tfw no rest hours enough to go to the gym
>>
>>38985862
absolutely you have to expend that energy man
>>
>>38985862
I dont understand insomniacs. Have a good diet and exercise, your body will demand sleep and you will start sleeping.
>>
Yep, I started working out after work everyday and I sleep like a baby. I don't even work out that hard either. Just push-ups, pull-ups, dips and treadmill.
>>
>>38986026
mental state is sometimes stronger
>>
>>38986026
>Have a good diet and exercise, your body will demand sleep and you will start sleeping.
>I dont understand insomniacs.
obviously you don't.
>>
File: Buff wojak Mirror.jpg (21KB, 406x451px) Image search: [Google]
Buff wojak Mirror.jpg
21KB, 406x451px
Would getting sleeping pills fuck my shit up, anyone here with experience?
>>
It helps but doesn't totally fix it. But if you're really in a bad place it can be the difference between getting 5 hours sleep and 0-3 hours.
>>
>>38986255
Try some melatonin
>>
>>38986306

Melatonin works for me but only if I take it once a week or less, otherwise I just get tolerant. Too scared to get real pills.
>>
>>38986026
t. mindlet
>>
>>38986306
>>38986337
melatonin works but imho, knocks me out and makes me feel like a bag of bricks the next morning. Its why i stopped taking it. 5-HTP is a much better option, and although its not as immediate, its much better for you. and as the other anon mentioned, you wont become tolerant to it.

The king of everything though is a product called Somatomax. if you can justify spending the monies on it, its fucking amazing.
>>
>>38986255
Fellow insomniac here. Kolonopin is a life-saver. If I take 1mg every other night, I'm good. I used to have to take 2mgs every night.

My insomnia is due to stress and every now and then I wind up getting one or two hours of sleep so I'm not in perfect health even with the kolonopin.

My doctor didn't want to give it to me because you can become addicted to it and it's difficult to taper off of it. I proved him wrong.
>>
>>38986337
pills are shitty
i tried them a couple of times and I manage to stay awake while the effects had disappeared
you also wake ultra sleepy and numb
>>
>>38986026
>I dont understand insomniacs

Then how about you shut up and leave this to people whose mental ability exceed that of a toddler?
>>
Marijuana helps a lot desu
>>
>>38986534
This desu senpai, more than working out definitely.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.