[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will be leaving here. I have made it as of today, by my standards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: attachment.png (807KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
attachment.png
807KB, 643x820px
I will be leaving here. I have made it as of today, by my standards at least. You can ask me anything, no I wont post a pic of self, sorry. I've been helped here and shared in many of the shit you guys have. My turn to be encouraging and help with any thing thats on your mind along your journey
>>
File: cormier.jpg (1MB, 2857x2531px) Image search: [Google]
cormier.jpg
1MB, 2857x2531px
>>38984693
Ho'Kay Jon Jones
>>
>>38984693
>I will be leaving here
just go. nobody cares, especially if you're not even going to prove you made it.
See ya later!
>>
>>38984770
Making it isn't just a body fat/muscle and strength thing you dweeb.
>>
your thread sucks, ive made it and unmade it multiple times, and you have no backup for your claim of making it

what could I possibly get from this thread
>>
>>38984789
You failed to ask a single question other than being skeptical, but I understand. What can you get from it? Well all I can offer is my advice on any questions you have seeing as how making it to me is being truly happy and self sufficient. .
>>
>>38984693
>I have made it.

Define this.
>>
>>38984780
Ha proof you couldn't take the training and bitched out
>>
>>38984693
And in 3 weeks when it all goes to shit you'll be back.

You never make it, life is a series of ups and downs and good times are balanced with bad times.
>>
>>38984693
What is your definition of making it?

Also

What is it like being satisfied with your current position and strength?
>>
>>38984884
>happy with my body and pleased with results
>great hobbies
>gf, been together 7 years
>social life
>just landed great paYing job that I wanted for 2 years now

I have the means to get anything I want as of now. I'm not materialistic, so I don't own much. I cured my anxiety and depression and am finally content with life
>>
>>38984989
He has probably just got regular pussy for the forseeable future so he thinks hes made it.

He'll come crawling back once the pussy well dries up or he realizes it's incredibly boring living the life of a conditioned male.
>>
>>38984904
I'll reply even tho you just tring to rustle me up. I'm 6 foot at 205. Max bench was 315, but since just do 275 for reps. Squat is near 4 plate, probably higher if used a belt but I do more volume than anything. Body fat at 12-14 ish. Nothing crazy. I started at 150 lbs a few years back
>>
>OP posted a thread telling us all he is leaving and he is happy

Don't know who you're trying to fool here, but declaring it doesn't make it any more real.
>>
>>38984989
I defined my making it standards. I still feel the need to chase the dragon and get my lifts up, but that is part of the fun. I realized I was content with my strength when I had to continue bulking to see serious progress. Honestly over eating or always counting macros got retarded. I still eat healthy, but don't panic and wonder where I'll get 25 grams of protein from if I'm short. I lift for more a meditative aspect than amy thing now.
>>
>>38985075
Just thought I could help others with questions they had before I leave.
>>
Have you ever gone kayaking or canoeing?
Ever milked a cow?
Shot a gun?
Hit a clay target in the air?
Done donuts on bald street tires?
>>
>>38984693
If you think you've made it, then you never will. It is a pursuit, not a result.
>>
>>38985045
You just made a post to say you are leaving and you've made it. And that you didnt came to post a pic of self. Here you took the b8 and just like an angry autismo you posted your max stats for your lifts and basically yelled how much you care and get mad in a guyane internet comic magazine.
Next thing you'll do is to actually post your pic of self. I think correct me if i'm wrong that you havent really made it my friend
>>
File: 1475235985176.jpg (55KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475235985176.jpg
55KB, 750x500px
>>38986425
this. Trust me OP, if you had already made it you really wouldn't be here telling it to everybody. Not until you finally leave this shit hole and don't even say goodbye is when you are one step closer to making it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.