[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a /fit/ dude with muscles to the ceiling, how would you describe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: cppgxTn.png (51KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
cppgxTn.png
51KB, 240x232px
As a /fit/ dude with muscles to the ceiling,
how would you describe "love"?
>>
your relationship with shitposting
>>
Love is a vague hard to define thing that takes many different forms. It's so hard to define that even after millenia of philosophizing on the topic, we still have a poor grasp on what love is and how to recognize it. I define love as having so much care and compassion for someone or something thag you want to have them with you the rest of your life.
>>
>>38981750
It is selflessness. Not prejudice, as with families and couples and friends.

Only humans cannot know love.
>>
>>38981750

read this bro:
https://bookofpook.neocities.org/TheBookofPook.pdf

love in the way we think is just something like oneintis
>>
Loving someone is like loving lifting: You wanna do it all the time and rest days drive you crazy. When they love you back it's incomparable
>>
When you brush your teeth while they poop next to you because you just want to be around them at all times
>>
>>38981750
a lie
>>
>>38981908
Described the first year or so of passionate love. It goes away. It moves into companionship love if it's successful
>>
>>38981750
when thinking about a someone give you strong warm feel
>>
>>38982965
not really, those sparks are still in your head if you see your partner after a long time again
>>
>>38982969
this

>tfw not getting the warm feel back from her
>>
>>38982965
Will my passion for lifting go away after a year?
Is cardio the equivalent to cheating in this analogy?
ED is snap city?
>>
>>38981750
I hate to break it to you, but what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard Anon, then it slowly fades leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are going to do it. Break the cycle Anon, rise above, focus on lifting.
>>
>>38983019
>Fedora.png
>>
>>38982987
>Will my passion for lifting go away after a year?
love is not lifting anon
>Is cardio the equivalent to cheating in this analogy?
sorta
>ED is snap city?
ED?
>>
>>38983019
this smells of pasta, with meatballs and a lot of sauce
>>
File: BenGPepe.jpg (27KB, 226x230px) Image search: [Google]
BenGPepe.jpg
27KB, 226x230px
>>38983101
Pseudo-intellectual cartoon garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGelJhg4B9Q
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.