[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say I eat 200 Cal. Breakfast 500-600 Cal. after school (10 am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Say I eat 200 Cal. Breakfast 500-600 Cal. after school (10 am - 3 pm I don't eat ) and after the gym I eat around 400 cal. I should be at a deficit but I still can't lose fat. Why is this? Also I lift 6 times a week for a month and a half now. Pic somewhat related I am not that fat but I have more folds/crevices so it looks more disgusting than that.
>>
Your not counting
Your cutting to deep and your metabolism is slowing to counter
Your lifting like a bitch and not really doing anything wirthwhile
Your an alium who absorbs gat through the air
Gad hates you
Just becomea chubby cub and start hitting the leather bars looking for a bear.
>>
>>38981721
Those numbers don't mean anything unless we know how much you need to maintain senpai
>>
>>38981721
>I should be at a deficit but I still can't lose fat. Why is this?

because you're a fucking liar.
>>
Cut more fag
>>
>>38981721
Also wyd lifting six times a week? That is very counter productive
>>
>>38981721
Okay.
1.If you are eating fewer calories then you need then your body will start to eat into it's fat stores to compensate.
2.When you eat during the day is less important then what you eat and how much you eat.
3.If you are eating a lot of sugary carb heavy foods then you might just be retaining water.
4.Diet food and drinks are horrible for you. Don't do them no matter what.
5.You might actually be building muscle.
6.If you are below a certain bodyfat level, like in the athletic range for a woman or man, then it's going to be fairly tough to burn extra fat without special care taken with your food choices and timing and heavy exercise or better yet being more active throughout the day.

Eat more healthy food, cut out any diet food, eat less then what you need to maintain your current weight, drink more water, be more active throughout the day and exercise.
Also get better sleep, and learn to deal with stress.

Hope this helps.
>>
File: 1475240846194.png (208KB, 878x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1475240846194.png
208KB, 878x3000px
>>38981721

If you think you're eating 1,100-1,200 calories per day, with exercise, and you're not losing weight, then you're almost certainly underestimating how many calories you're really eating.
>>
>>38981887
Maybe I am. Any good tips on counting calories?
>>
File: professional memester.png (132KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
professional memester.png
132KB, 396x385px
>>38981721
>reduce gym sessions to 3-4 times a week.
Your body is working overtime and is in full on survival mode right now. It tries to desperatly cling on to its fat by sacrificing muscle to ensure survival.
>eat healthy(complex) carbs
no simple carbs. They spike insulin and slow fat burning.
>do real training sessions of 45-60 minutes or your body will not grow muscle if you train longer than that. SHort but intense workout is, where it's at. Try fitting some HITs in your routine
>eat high amounts of fiber to feel full and satisfied
if you are in your late teens, chances are you have high kcal burnrate anyway, so adjust calorie deficit accordingly or your body will remain in survival mode. For a body that looses fat and gains muscle, you need to find your sweet spot at which you are well nutritioned and still in the deficit. For me that is for example about 1600-1800 kcal a day. But i am also a lanklet in his early twenties, so these will change severely as i grow older.

Those are all the tips i can give you right now anon, for the rest, you have to do your own research. (you know, maybe look at the sticky once in a while)
>>
>>38981968
I use S Fitness on my Galaxy S5, it works pretty well for long term tracking and graphical representation.
Find an app like fitness tracker and with time it gets really fucking easy. Just punch in your food and with a few clicks you have your data.
>>
>>38981968

Use the nutritional labels and online info (for foods that don't have labels), weigh all your food on a food scale, never "estimate" anything, and stop eating at restaurants (it's almost impossible to accurately count your calories when you're eating out, even if they have online nutritional info, due to variations in portion size, ingredients, and quality).
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (61KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
61KB, 800x522px
>>38981751
You're

you fucking idiot
>>
>>38981968

FOOD SCALE
FOOOD SCALE.
>>
>>38982619
>food scale
>>
>>38981977
Quality advice.

Lift hard and regularly and it will all work out fine.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.