[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw girl you had a crush on said she wasn't interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1433213276940.jpg (13KB, 249x213px) Image search: [Google]
1433213276940.jpg
13KB, 249x213px
>tfw girl you had a crush on said she wasn't interested because you don't have visible abs/10% bodyfat and you're weak as fuck.

I just feel like jumping on roids or something. Two years lifting and I'm still skinnyfat/DYEL.

And now my elbow is injured so I can't even go to the gym.
>>
sounds like a great gal real wife material right there, what a tremendous loss
>>
She isn't worth your time

but the gym is
>>
>>38980008
>Dating girls because they're "wife material"

She was hot as fuck dude. Nice ass, massive tits, cute face, nice body and she was fun to be around. I just wanted to fuck her/date her for a bit.
>>
>>38980008
Seriously this. If a woman doesn't find you awesome, it's her loss not yours. Don't beat yourself up over it op. She sound's like a shallow cunt any way.
>>
>>38979991
>Two years lifting and I'm still skinnyfat/DYEL.
Post pic because you must have been fucking around if you look that shit at 2 years
>>
>>38980035
I did fuck around. My diet was probably shit and I got sick a lot during my time lifting + I had to work/study so I couldn't do it as consistently.

Then I started doing PPL about a year ago more or less consistently, but I still look like shit.

85kg bench (5 reps)
145kg diddylift (5 reps)
Can't squat because fucked up knee
OHP is 50kg for 5 reps.

I can do a decent amount of pullups/dips though...
>>
>>38980022
she was a shiny turd m80
>>
File: 1263232606.jpg (48KB, 350x345px) Image search: [Google]
1263232606.jpg
48KB, 350x345px
>>38979991
>girl you had a crush on said she wasn't interested because you don't have visible abs/10% bodyfat and you're weak as fuck.

I find it hard to believe a girl said this to you.
>>
>>38980063
Well she didn't exactly say that, but it's what she meant. She said I was clingy and needy and expected too much out of her, but if I was ripped it wouldn't matter, would it?

>>38980057
She was still hot and fun to be around...
>>
>>38980030
How come? Maybe she's right and op is an uniteresting cunt and has nothing going on for her, not even phisycally, hell even op claimed he was mostly interested on ver body. Learn to deal with rejection, ffs
>>
>gf dumps me because of weak lats
>>
>>38980072
lol she was right, you probably double and triple text too
>>
File: 1435958422196.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1435958422196.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>38980358
>>
>>38980052
>2 years

How? I'm worry that I'm not going to hit 3 plate squat and 4 plate dl by jan at the end of my first year, and I heavily blame that by missing weeks of workouts at a time due to work (and not eating enough and being weaker on the road for when I get back).

You just wasted all that time
>>
>>38980072
>she says he's clingy and needy
>he takes this to mean she isn't interested because of his bodyfat percentage

wew, just wew
>>
>>38980423
Height/weight/routine/diet?
>>
File: tmp_12921-trudeau1927115277.jpg (44KB, 940x705px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12921-trudeau1927115277.jpg
44KB, 940x705px
>Girl I'm dating decides shes going to go out with "friends" which includes some dude I know who likes her
>Wonders why I don't want to talk to her anymore

Fuck it OP their loss, every time I see someone who turned me down in the past she usually comes and says something as if OH NOW HES CUTE as if I care at all or sulks away and looks from afar.

Its great, they think attitude doesnt matter.
>>
>>38980072
are u legitemely retarded?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.