[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have no friends, no gf prospects >get /fit/ over fresh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>have no friends, no gf prospects
>get /fit/ over fresh and soph year in Uni
>start to talk to people a bit more
>realize they're all shallow uninteresting faggots

What is the point of lifting then? Did I do it for the wrong reasons?
>>
>>38979937
no fag its suppose to make you feel better in body and mind. getting pussy is just an added bonus. also you have to be interested in people to get friends. literally rule number one you selfish sperg
>>
>>38979937
>>realize they're all shallow uninteresting faggots
they are not. you're either not good getting past the small talk stage or you're talking to the wrong people. there are plenty of good people out there, a lot of them way less shallow and way more interesting than you.
>>
Of course.

I personally do it because I am happy with being cool and handsome, and being fit is one of the requirements for being cool and handsome.
My goal is become a literal god among men because I already have good genes to work with, the time and motivation to get fit and beautiful.

tl;dr you lift yourself, and nobody else OP
>>
>>38979980
everybody including you and me are boring pieces of shit
anyway

>>38979937
that shouldn't stop you from fucking them and having random sex
>>
>>38979937
you just have an unrealistic expectation for others. There's only so much time in a day you can dedicate to hobbies and interests when you're working full time/ schooling etc.

outside of the fabulously wealthy and neets, very few get to experience life as they please.

you just need to realize you're probably a boring piece of shit too, like the rest of us.
>>
>>38979937
> be severely autistic
> don't know that girls are massive pussies and usually reply with "oh nothing" or "oh, I don't know" out of sheer habit
> expects women to engage you intellectually off the bat instead of being the low test downers they usually are

Women usually don't start participating in the conversation until the second or third date at which point they won't stfu anymore (unless they get mad at you). Just keep dragging them to shit you like doing and monologue-ing shit you enjoy talking about, God made them with the express intent to just take it from a man, so just give it freely. If she really doesn't like it, she can just leave on her own, and then you just find someone else.
>>
>>38979937
alsso.. this bitch is dating a nigger
>>
>>38980316
source?
>>
>>38980330
her instagram
>>
>>38980316
So what? It's 2016, not 1955.
>>
>>38980406
it just shatters mmy dreams of ever landing a high test girl
>>
>>38980406
Thanks Shlomo.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.