[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to party >try talking >get ignored >this happens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: fitwojak.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fitwojak.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>go to party
>try talking
>get ignored
>this happens a lot of the time and has happened for years

worth noting that I was pretty drunk so fairly outgoing
have any /fit/izens overcome the same problem?
>>
>>38978279
It happens, just get better at waiting for the right moments to insert yourself in conversation and when you do do it in a confident, clear and loud manner. Your voice is a tool was something my old man taught me from a young age, learn how to use it and you'll get respect in a room. Don't do the beta thing of speaking quietly with your head down and generally being meek. Even if you felt you were being out going you might have still been doing that. Or you simply picked the wrong bit of a conversation where someone wasn't quite finished what they were saying or had just finished a punchline to a joke or something. Don't let it phase you and try again.
>>
step 1:
be good looking

step 2:
mix xanax + alcohol

step 3:
talk to girl that approach u, u wont be shy/autismitic etc because of the drugs
>>
>>38978279
>have any /fit/izens overcome the same problem?
no I never go to parties
>>
>Go to party
>girl implied she wants to go home with me
>Asks me to pull out my dick

Im guessing being /fit/ has its perks anons
>>
>>38978530
You can be /fit/ but still a complete fuckwit
>>
>>38978279
>Can talk to anyone one on one or in a really small group
>Get anxious as fuck and can barely speak in large groups
>People tend to call me awkward because I just stand there and do nothing in group convos

Help
>>
>>38978448
For anymore considering pursuing the Xanax and alcohol meme, make sure you drink at least a fifth and take double the Xanax you'd normally have for max gains
>>
>>38978614
Holy fuck this is exactly what's wrong with me
>>
xtc lol

I haven't figured out the other 6 days of the week yet, but oh boy I am set for saturdays
>>
File: wa.png (57KB, 128x223px)
wa.png
57KB, 128x223px
>>38978614
>“Money lost, something lost. Honor lost, much lost. Courage lost, everything lost-better you were never born.”
-Johann "Silver spoon in arse during entire life" Von Goethe

Point is, try or kill urself
>>
>>38978624
i just drink 3 cider + about 0.25L vodka and red wine and then go 2-3mg xanax rate
>>
>>38978625
I don't even know how to help it, the second I start talking and everyone turns and looks at me I feel like I want to kill myself
>>
Healthy young man goes to gym, gets pumped with massive muscles, doesn't get a gf and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!
>>
>>38978279
if you tried talking to girls and got ignored you must be ugly. Next time wear a mask.
>>
>be in a group with 2 other people or more
>say nothing because I can't find any openings to talk
every time, it's my biggest problem socially speaking

how to fix
>>
>>38979086
if theres a break in the convo / a discussion ends, come up with a new subject do discuss, preferably something like politics/movies/music that u can talk a lot about and have strong personal convictions on
>>
>>38979086
I get you here, although if it's a group of 3 or something I tend to find the other person not speaking and try to chat them up a foot away from the other two.

If it's a group of people that are all sitting down in one spot then i'm usually shit out of luck. Again I try to find a straggler and talk to them
>>
>He needs to talk to girls at a party to get laid
Literally LMAO @ your life
>>
>>38979121
I suppose, usually in the past I've only been friends with people who I have had nothing in common with so I suppose it could help to be with people who share my interests.

>>38979128
>I get you here, although if it's a group of 3 or something I tend to find the other person not speaking and try to chat them up a foot away from the other two.
I try to do this and it usually works, but if it's a large group and everybody else already has somebody else to talk to then I'm fucked.
>>
>>38979303
i have friends irl, but the only friends i share common interests with are my online friends. if youre like me you just have to read up on whatever theyre interested in to make it
>>
>>38979324
I've honestly tried to do that but it always fails and I get tired of it and them.
I'll just join some organization for people with the same interests, should work.
>>
>>38979331
thatll probably work yeah. or you could get into online gaming (something like eve thats kinda autistic but mature) and have fun with them to balance out the dread from hanging out with le normies
>>
>>38979324
>>38979331
For me, me and my friends can have a big say with each other, although I can't really talk in groups of people that I barely know.

They all seem to just talk about people, and since i've just gotten out of my social autism shell a month ago I don't know half of the fucking people they talk about
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.