[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been drinking rain water instead of purified water and I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: rainwater.jpg (78KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
rainwater.jpg
78KB, 600x400px
Been drinking rain water instead of purified water and I have been feeling top shelf
>The big 3 lifts have increased 15 pounds in 4 weeks
>Testosterone is boosted an extra 14% (I got checked before and after the 4 weeks
>Skin is flawless, never really had any problems but its even clearer
>Complemented about skin and hair pretty much daily now

Can't wait to see how this goes
>>
okay
>>
>anon dies of cancer at the age of 30
>>
Wat
>>
>>38978149
Its all the fluoride and est they put in tap and bottle water.

Enjoy your natty gains bro.
>>
Hair compliments, I can believe. Skin compliment?

Literally no one does this
>>
Same OP. Using natural resources is the shortest way to gainstown. I even stopped using salt altogether. I only use saltwater now. My lifts improved so much then I don't even need my creatine
>>
>>38978598
skinlets when will they learn
>>
>>38978733
>not drinking seawater for that dere seasalt gains
>>
>>38978149
You would not believe what is in city tap water. All the metabolized drugs people piss out, is not filtered by the city to a good degree. Go to places like Florida, where all the old people are on 10+ drugs and it is really bad. You can imagine all the birth control in your H2O. FYI biochemist here, work with mass spectrometers, this is what ive been told by multiple other scientists who work with these for the states
>>
>some idiot gets a terrible parasite from the bird shit on his roof running into his rain barrel and he's too dumb to boil the water
>>
>>38978787
Where to get clean water?
>>
>>38978787
Is living in a fairly rural area and having well water a good solution to this?
>>
>>38978799
It has to be boiled and filtered
>>
>>38978149
enjoy your nogains ...

water needs to go through earth so it does have some minerals in it and gets purified by shits thats in the air ( esp. if you are living close to cities )

drinking raw rainwater is third worst after distilled water and saltwater

clever bait op but doesnt work
>>
>>38978787
living in america, never gonna make it, feels good to be europrich
>>
>>38978828
Usually. But even well water can be fluoridated
>>
Is this meme?
>>
>>38978880
everything is
your life
my life
our feels
the whole world
>>
File: Raul_Tejada.jpg (159KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
Raul_Tejada.jpg
159KB, 600x429px
>>38978743
watch it buddy
>>
>>38978598
I've gotten it before a couple times honestly. Granted it was when I was in college and everyone was eating shitty dining hall food and they were all getting acne but me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.