[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ I don't know what's wrong with me I just feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5338.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5338.png
4KB, 225x225px
/fit/ I don't know what's wrong with me I just feel incomplete, let me explain.

>be me 4.5 years ago with ex gf of 1 1/2 years
>we break up
>literally 1 month of talking to chicks, stacking #'s
>during that month, I meet current gf of 3 years
>we have our ups and down but everything is OK
>good sex, she 8/10 body, personality
>in the process of our relationship I stop hanging out with my dude bros
>literally talk to no one but gf and family
>none of my friends hmu
>also stalk my ex on occasion

What's wrong with me, are relationships the ultimate meme? I just feel like I'm stagnant and wasted literally 3 years of my life, but also really love my girlfriend and our time together.

What do pls help
>>
File: IMG_5339.png (93KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5339.png
93KB, 645x773px
Mfw spent nearly all of my early twenties and all of my thrusts on one girl, should I just end it with her now?
>>
blame yourself, not your girlfriend. you stopped hanging out with your bros because you didn't care enough to keep in touch.
>>
File: IMG_5340.jpg (59KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5340.jpg
59KB, 535x577px
>>38972689
Whenever I hung out with the bros she would be helicopter gf, always concerned I'd hurt her and get with a Britney, so I made it easier on both of us and stopped all together.
>>
File: iktf.png (42KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
iktf.png
42KB, 500x461px
One of my friends completely stopped hanging out with our group when he got a girlfriend that was way out of his league. He does everything to satisfy her, including neglecting his friends just because he feels like she will leave him otherwise.
We stopped inviting him to stuff because he would always decline anyway. Don't be that guy op. Friends are important.
>>
>>38972736
how could you even live with yourself while submitting to that trash. why did she not instantly become a 0/10 to you?

i honestly don't understand why guys stay in these stupid relationships where something as simple as seeing your friends is now banned by the missus for some completely inane reason. she sounds like an absolute bitch. i'd never ask my gf to cut all her friendships out of he life. not even one friendship. it is quite frankly none of my business who she talks to outside of myself (unless its one of her exes or something similar)
>>
File: IMG_5341.jpg (104KB, 1206x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5341.jpg
104KB, 1206x755px
>>38972759
>>38972801
I just want to hang out with my bros again, make money and bone cuties, but imagine getting a puppy and you love your puppy do everything with your puppy even fuck your puppy and 3 years in you have to either throw your puppy out on the street or keep loving it until it dies or cheats on you.

I honestly hope she cheats on me so I have a legitimate reason.
>>
>>38972823
>I honestly hope she cheats on me
that's all anyone has to hear mate. why not grow some balls and make a decision before circumstance makes it for you

don;t be that guy who's too whipped to even dump his own girlfriend. there's pathetic mate, and there's crossing the boundary into being plain autistic about things. i hate to be the one to have to say it but you're probably there already. you've obviously handled this entire relationship terribly. you remind me of these whipped older guys who hate their job but can't quit because the wife wants a new kitchen or some shit

sorry to be blunt but this is 4chan after all
>>
File: IMG_5342.jpg (72KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5342.jpg
72KB, 633x758px
>>38972891
>>38972823
What do I even say? Just out of the blue even though it seems nothing is wrong, even after we went on a vacation to celebrate our 3 years just say hey this isn't working out?

If that's not the worst part, in the span of 3 years I've went from 175 lean/toned to 235 chubby/unmotivated.
>>
>>38972942
oh come on, i'm not going to walk you through how to break up with your gf.

just become an alcoholic or something if you prefer.
>>
If it makes you feel any better, I haven't had a gf for a while and none of my friends hit me up anymore
>>
>>38972984
why not hit them up anon wat do you do on your free time
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.