[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JASON BLAHA ON SUICIDE WATCH: He did it guys hes finnally done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

JASON BLAHA ON SUICIDE WATCH: He did it guys hes finnally done it he cant no longer upload lifting videos because he wont qualify for disability so hes basically out of a job. Ps. He got even fatter.
>>
>>38971305
who the fuck is this guy?
>>
>>38971370
My boy Hemingway
>>
>>38971305
If this fat piece of shit can have a fitness channel that gets as much notoriety as it does, then, hell, any one can make a channel and spout noise at people that actually look better than you can claim you're a better person because your wife looks like a cow and you have fake PTSD. Fuck Blaha.
>>
>>38971370
The rabbit hole of this mans delusion goes deeper than most of us could ever imagine

http://genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html
>>
he posted one just 2 days ago, what changed?
>>
LMAO why do people get so worked up over this guy?

He seems to make good points, back up his arguments with evidence, studies and sources....

People who hate him never respond with counter arguments but instead insult his looks and argue using fallacies
>>
>>38971670
You mean how everyone bigger than him must be on roids or apart of the "supplement industry"?
>>
>>38971670

Because he looks like shit, has shit lifts and just constantly lies. Claims to have been a mercenary, male model etc.
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGBSsBLMfbn/
>>
File: 1475688419532.png (2KB, 101x140px) Image search: [Google]
1475688419532.png
2KB, 101x140px
I watched his last video

the guy is such a joke

>Uhhh I may have failed all my goals I set for myself
>but like I already lift more than a 39 year old does so why bother?
>btw if you mess with me, I'll kill you!

His ex-wife spilled the beans about who he was.

tl;dr
>spends 10hrs a day playing wow
>dad is a self made millionaire but cut off Blaha because he developed no work ethic
>was a skinhead white supremacist in his early 20s
>lives on welfare and disability

there's a lot more. This guy is just a loser.
>>
>>38971670
Why would you trust a single word from a man who has been completely exposed as a narcissistic, bullying, pathological liar?
>>
>>38971752
Sounds like a Breivik that never made it
>>
>>38971752

what's his disability?

how the fuck do people get on disability so easily? sibling is diagnosed with several debilitating mental illnesses and has been denied twice already. maybe it's only easy for non mental illnesses?
>>
>>38971670
I know it's you, Jason
>>
File: 1456016224816.jpg (27KB, 592x448px) Image search: [Google]
1456016224816.jpg
27KB, 592x448px
>>38971670

Here's some of his accomplishments:

>Failed at being a bodybuilder
>Has a shitty genetic disease that prevents him from working, according to him
>Hid his disease and joined the military, just so he could get discharged and collect welfare
>Moved to the UK and married a Brit just so he could get on welfare
>Failed as a bodybuilder
>Has been using test and a gram of deca for two years and barely meets his own standards for a drug free lifter that has been training for one year
>Got sued by Layne Norton and was forced to close his original channel
>Posted Layne's home address and personal information, as well as the personal information of Layne's lawyers on Facebook and subtlety asked people to threaten them
>Had to block Lyle McDonald from his Youtube comments page because Lyle was calling him out for just flat out making up 99% of what he was saying and how Jason was even exaggerating and lying about Lyle's and Alan Aragon's own research.
>Constantly talks about how he can win powerlifting tournaments, but got blown the fuck out in his only competition and even got out lifted by the majority of people in lighter divisions than him
>Made ~10 videos threatening to fight Jeff Seid in real life because Jeff posted "lol fuck that guy" when someone told Jeff on Facebook that Jason had called him a bitch
>Set up a donation page for ~$3,000 so that his wife could adopt Egyptian cats
>Made dozens of videos about how he was a vegan and refused to eat meat for moral reasons and now it comes out that his wife made him do it.
>Made dozens of videos dressed up as a gay spartan to tell people how all supplements were useless and now he is sponsored by MTS, the same company that played a major role in the lawsuit against him
>Now living with his mother in Texas after his wife forced him to leave.

And then all the Hemmingway stuff recently has been hilarious. Dude is beyond delusional.

That being said his program isn't that bad.
>>
>>38971935
>That being said his program isn't that bad.

Because it isn't his. You can't take an existing program (SL 5x5), add a few accessory lifts, then call it your own original creation.
>>
>>38971670
Blaha pls.

You're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>38971670
Jason or Mooncookie or Joshua Dyer or Frank Tanklin please leave
>>
>>38971989

Yeah I was going to add that but post too long feelsbadman.

It's just a ton of accessory work on a basic beginner template. You really can't fuck it up.

Just saying people shouldn't dismiss it because it has this retarts name on it.
>>
>>38972168
>you should add arm accessories to a novice LP
Kys dyel
>>
>>38971935
>That being said his program isn't that bad

of all things he could've added to the program he picked shrugs.
Only a faggot would add shrugs to a novice program. Totally worth less for a beginner.
>>
>>38971918
according to his ex-wife in the interview, if you just keep applying they'll give it to you.

It's a big thing among ghetto blacks to be on disability
>>
File: rp.jpg (22KB, 275x321px) Image search: [Google]
rp.jpg
22KB, 275x321px
>>38971752
>spends 10hrs a day playing wow
>dad is a self made millionaire but cut off Blaha because he developed no work ethic
>was a skinhead white supremacist in his early 20s
>there's a lot more. This guy is just a loser.

Sounds like the average /fit/izen. What's the problem?
>>
I've been running ICF for a year. 6' 169 lbs and only need 15 pounds on my bench to reach 1/2/3/4. Pretty good program if you can deal with 2 hour workouts.
>>
File: lol.jpg (18KB, 221x395px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
18KB, 221x395px
>>38972367
Forgot pic. Started at 129lbs last April when I first stepped into a gym.
>>
he only gets views when he name drops someone in his vids and even then they only get like 10k views

its obvious he's mentally ill but it was pretty funny watching him get btfo by elgin
>>
>>38971670
He never actually references or provides sources to these studies, I remember he referenced a study that wasn't peer reviewed, and was undertaken by an undergrad for his dissertation
>>
>>38971935
I've not followed him in a while cause his faggotry was doing my nut in. What's all this about hemmingway?
>>
>>38971545
I always wondered why everyone hates him but i neevr checked out his videos.

I didnt know if he was alright and hating him was just a meme or what.

Now i now.

Thank you
>>
File: 1458646520604.jpg (118KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1458646520604.jpg
118KB, 1024x640px
>>38972187

Why not friendo? I don't see anything wrong with the idea.

I don't think I'm dyel tho I have a 1600 total.

>>38972528

Basically:
>He went nuts posting shit about his mercenary background and how he has nightmares about all the people he assassinated
>Someone managed to track down and call Jasons dad
>Dad says Jason was never a mercenary and the idea was stupid
>Popular military site publishes stolen valor article on blaha
>Suddenly a video appears by this random fat bearded redneck
>Guy says he saw the stolen valor article and recognised Jason even though "he hasnt seen him in years"
>Goes on about how they were mercenaries together and Jason was this crazy badass he nicknamed Hemmingway
>Turbocringe scripted dialogue
>Turns out guy is Jasons friend on facebook
>Hemmingway is now Jasons name

Here's a vid with the guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdJXgwcqccQ
>>
>>38971935
Can someone please post screenshots of this stuff happening, especially when was trying to fight Seid, I know someone has them somewhere.
>>
>>38971989
Apparently you can senpai.
This faggot did it.
>>
>>38975549
mom's gonna freak
>>
>>38971370
Seal Team Six top secret special ops assasin
>>
>>38971935
He actually seems like a cool guy. Thanks for the info I just subscribed to his channel
>>
>>38971752
Sounds like the average /pol/tard
>>
>>38971752
Lmfao
>>
>>38974053
>>38971935
>>38971752
Fuck I knew blaha was a joke, but I had no idea it was at this magnitude
>>
>>38971670
exactly
>>
>>38971703
but his fake natty series does point out obvious steroid users
>cognitive dissonance
>>
>>38972387
i too am doing bloho's program and it is really good. I'm not a new lifter but I am new to strenght training in a sense, I was more focused on running bro splits and body building and trying to get hypertrophy. But I've gained strength very rapidly and also put on good size
>>
>>38976196
He also used to be a moderator on the David Icke forums under the username DarkEternal where he claimed he was a human/reptilian hybrid and a former member of the illuminati.
(No, really)
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.