[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to gym >squat >go home >sleep >next day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: just.jpg (14KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
14KB, 250x214px
>go to gym
>squat
>go home
>sleep
>next day knees hurt

Why
>>
if i was to guess i would say youre going over your toes
>>
>>38970703
Your form sux
>>
lotion your knees before lifting
>>
>>38970703
you suck at squatting
>>38970712
no, he's likely not hitting depth.
>>
valgus
lots of volume
heavy weights
>>
>>38970703
Top 3 reasons for knee pain in squatting:

1. You're not hitting depth (imbalance in the anterior/posterior forces acting on the knee causing a strain)
2. You aren't actively shoving your knees out to track over your toes (lack of adductor involvement in the bottom of the movement means forces aren't balanced across the entire joint)
3. You're in your knees at the bottom of the squat rather than in your hips (you're sitting your centre mass over your knees and pushing through them rather than sitting back into the hips to take advantage of the hip drahve)
>>
>>38970824
Yep knees out

Unless you have tight hip flexors but you didn't complain about that
>>
>>38970712
>>38970824
Wait am I supossed to push my knees out over my toes?

I always thought this was bad form
>>
>>38971003
No push your knees out to the side niggy

Externally rotate
>>
1. You are quarter squatting. You are not hitting depth. You are putting all that weight on your knees instead of balancing it throughout your core and legs by going to depth.
2. As others have mentioned, knees go out. Imagine trying to screw your legs outward into the floor. It is also possible that you knees are actually rotating in at the bottom of you squat
>>
>>38970703
there's like a 103.8% chance it's not your form. any idiot can copy form guides online. you need to stretch after you lift. three or so hours after you lift stretch your hip flexor
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.