[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bulking Pros: >Energy all day every day >Strong af >High

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images (3).jpg (8KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8KB, 194x259px
Bulking
Pros:
>Energy all day every day
>Strong af
>High libido
>Always feel great
>Progressive overload going grwat at the gym
>Look huge when wearing clothes
>People will say you look strong with clothes off

Cons:
>Some guy on s Finnish leathercrwfting board will ay you're fat

Cutting:
Pros:
>You look like you sorta lift with your shirt off

Cons:
>Feel like shit all the time
>Look tiny with clothes on
>Have to worry about not going over your caloric limit
>Stalling on lifts

Tell me why aren't you permabulking /fit/?
>>
>sacrificing aesthetics, health, and general well-being to lift 10-20 pound heavier metal plates
>>
>>38970692
dyel spotted
>>
>>38970692
You can't lift heavier weights when cutting you doofus
>>
File: bulking.gif (4MB, 345x258px) Image search: [Google]
bulking.gif
4MB, 345x258px
>>
tl;dr - OP is too weak willed to cut and is trying to justify it.

Being shredded is fantastic, I've been 220lbs strong AF and cut down to 175lbs shredded AF.

175lbs is better all round and I get way more compliments and mires from women.
>>
>why aren't you progressively getting fatter and fatter

because being fat sucks
>>
>>38970721

i actually deadlift 7 plate

>>38970723

yeah, the only "con" of cutting is lifting less, thats what I said
>>
>>38970772
>i actually deadlift 7 plate

prove it.
>>
>>38970741
>Op it too weak willed to cut
In order to cut you need to bulk, in order to bulk you need to lift. I dont lift. I'm just making a logical argument based on observable evidence.

>>38970764
>Fatter and fatter
You don't have to get fatter to bulk. Plus the best balance between health and aesthetics is some where between 16-20% BF depending on many factors.

>>38970772
>What is reading comprehension
>>
>>38970772
>i actually deadlift 7 plate
when will we be seeing you at IPF worlds

serious, if you're "shredded", i.e. it being more or less impossible for you to be an SHW, that is a world class pull.
>>
>>38970815
>In order to cut you need to bulk, in order to bulk

You've shifted your goal posts bub. This does not support your permabulking point.
>>
>>38970772
>yeah, the only "con" of cutting is lifting less, thats what I said

So you are implying that aesthetics, health, and general well being are pros of cutting and not bulking? Did you even read the OP?
>>
>>38970842
>How do I read the whole post before replying
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.