/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you please confirm that you should not think about bulking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: men-body-fat-low1.jpg (59KB, 618x454px) Image search: [Google]
men-body-fat-low1.jpg
59KB, 618x454px
can you please confirm that you should not think about bulking if you're at 20%-25% body fat?
>>
Holy shit no. Cut to 15% and then bulk
>>
Cut to skelly then bulk. I put on 50lbs till I hit 20%
>>
over 20 bf and up your blood markers not as good as they could be

15-20 is a good range
under 15 a little bit better for cardiovascular endurance but you get smaller and weaker
>>
bulking till 25% (which I didn't even know was 25%) was one of the worst decisions of my life
try to never go above 15%. there is no reason to ever do that on purpose
the quality of life is just different
>>
ITT skellys

Bulk for life faggot
>>
What the fuck guys?! I'm 24% bf. Should I stop bulking and start doing cardio? What would happen to me if I keep bulking?
>>
>>38969161
>>38969193

>15%
15% is fat as fatass
>>
>>38969220

can you elaborate please
>>
>>38969249
You would bulk into infinity until your mass becomes the mass of the universe and your mass intertwines with time.

Truly historic
>>
File: 1446181198504.jpg (14KB, 207x212px) Image search: [Google]
1446181198504.jpg
14KB, 207x212px
>>38969249
>What would happen to me if I keep bulking?
you'd stay the miserable virgin that you are
>>
>>38969249

>What would happen to me if I keep bulking?

You are just getting fatter.
>>
>>38969157
16% bf is as high as I will go.
>>
>>38969157
Nah you can do it as long as you avoid bodyfat increase.
>>
>>38969249
You will get stronger, beefier, 2 women will get wet in your presence and men will fear you. Fathers will want you to mate with their daughters. Mothers will want to fuck you and also want their daughters to mate with you. You will become more successful in life. People will want you to be their friend.
>>
>>38969290

yes but your liver is doing it's hardest to turn the extra calories into bodyfat
>>
>>38969249
You should stop bulking and keep lifting
>>
>>38969266
what the fuck do you want me to elaborate on
when I first started lifting I dreambulked hard. ended up so fat I had to lose 15kg to get abs
because of being chubby/fat my life sucked hard during that period but I was convinced I'm building some incredible muscle mass and that a big calorie surplus was neccessary
I should have had been eating 500kcal less and gain not 0.5kg per week but 0.5kg per month at most. or at least cut from time to time
when I learned my lesson eventually, and got really lean, I realized what I've been missing by being fat. for me, a 20%+ bf life is not a life worth living
>>
>>38969258
people that think they are 15bf is actually 20bf
>>
>>38969316
Maybe not so much for a beginner, I think you would need pretty strong lifts to pull this off.
>>
>>38969258
t. skinny n00b
>>
>>38969351
>0.5kg per month at most

A kilo a month is a safer bet. 0.5 isn't even really enough of a surplus to guarantee you're actually in a surplus, your TDEE is too variable.
>>
>>38969351

is it because it makes you look ugly and feel lethargic?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.