[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do people let themselves get more than a little chubby???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: 621320734_o.jpg (117KB, 568x850px) Image search: [Google]
621320734_o.jpg
117KB, 568x850px
how do people let themselves get more than a little chubby???

how can you just totally ignore your diet until you're 50+ lbs of extra fat?
>>
>>38968281
The soviety doesn't really encourage them to be fit - nor non-fat.

If someone is fit on the TV, then he/she is something very special and not a normal people like you.
>>
I always wonder the same.

when I was a lazy piece of shit two months ago, I literally stopped eating if I got one or two pounds higher.
>>
File: 1470260110723.jpg (29KB, 409x377px) Image search: [Google]
1470260110723.jpg
29KB, 409x377px
>>38968343
>The soviety
>>
By not caring,having no motivation, being delusional, having a busy life, have no goals.

There are tons of reasons.

I got fat because I didn't care to be healthy nor was I trying to get women. Just lived my life eating whatever I wanted. I'm working on it now, but still. It helps if you make a lot of money and don't really spend it on much.
>>
>>38968281

they are mentally damaged
>>
>>38968281

The same reason people have shitty low paying jobs and debt and dont do anything about it. How many people did I trigger on /fit? If you do have a good job though and arent dyel, congrats on not being a one trick pony.
>>
>>38968281
>smooth upper budy
>hairy fucking legs

just shave it all or leave it all ffs
>>
File: 64654.png (821KB, 931x574px) Image search: [Google]
64654.png
821KB, 931x574px
by being retarded and selfish usually
>>
>>38968281
For me it was daily weed smoking, while high I did not give a flying fuck about what anyone thought of me so I would eat everything
>>
It creeps up on you so slowly that you literally may not even realize it.

I know for me personally, and I think for most ex fatties, you don't just randomly decide one day, "oh, I guess I should lose weight.". Some event needs to happen to get you to change your perspective. For me, it was my GF of five years leaving me. I was literally at the gym within 30 minutes. If I HADN'T done that - if I had said "oh, I'll start tomorrow" or whatever, I'm pretty sure I would still be fat today.
>>
>>38968548
He doesn't want to get raped every 10 minutes.
>>
>>38968755
that doesn't make sense lol are you
>>
>>38968281
It was the opposite for me before I got fit. I was just so lazy/not caring that I didn't eat. I would smoke weed and drink coffee and just eat junk food like once or twice a day until I was full. I was skinny as fuck. Almost two years and 40lbs later, I still struggle to put weight on and keep it on.
>>
>>38968548
Nah. Hairy in all the right places
>>
>>38968281
Would rather be huge and strong as fuck than cut Tbh
>>
File: faun.jpg (60KB, 552x700px) Image search: [Google]
faun.jpg
60KB, 552x700px
>>38968548
You can't tell if he has shaven any bodyhair.

I have super hairy legs, but almost hairless chest and can't even grow a moustache. Fucking genetic lottery.
>>
>>38968281
I hate my self desu
>>
Emotion suppression. W food
>>
I've had it growing up in a neglected childhood.

Being 100+ overweight means it will never come down. Assuming you keep your diet on check for, what 1 pound a week?
That's like years man.
Don't judge if you never had it.
>>
I went to 220 before I said enough was enough. Now down to 180 and continuing. I was depressed and just didn't give a shit. But I never defended what I was doing to myself with fat acceptance or making myself happy. I was miserable fat
>>
>>38969808
My brother...

Another satyr like me...
>>
Because shitty diet from parents or family

Growing up I was always 30-40lb overweight for a lot of reasons

My dad thought being big was masculine and encouraged it
They never wanted to acknowledge borderline obesity because it would hurt my self esteem or something
They had shit diets and passed on shit diets

For adults, as someone else said, it happens so slowly you don't even realize unless you're tracking your weight which most people don't do

If you're 5'10 155lb, your maintenance is 2125 calories
If you eat ~100 more a day, meaning a banana, apple, 1 cup of milk, you will continue to gain weight until you hit roughly 170lb. Those calories can be spread out through your entire day. An extra 30 at breakfast, 30 at lunch, 40 at dinner etc. That's 15lb of fat, which is a good amount. Now, consider that it's spread over almost 1.5 years. I doubt you'd notice gaining less than half an ounce a day
>>
File: comfyinthecold.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
comfyinthecold.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
By being a child, seriously I was kind of unaware until I was about 16, when I decided to change

>tfw you are no longer overweight
>>
>>38968281
Have you tried it? It's pretty delicious.
>>
>>38969907
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396
shit already or get off the pot.
>>
For me it was alcohol and depression that had me gain 80 pounds. When I quit drinking my weight returned to normal within a year.
>>
>>38970135
That's really how it happens. Just a small deficit, kinda like a slow bulk, usually with very little daily physical activity.

If you're even aware of your weight and calorie requirements, you're more health-conscious than most people out there. Pretty sad desu
>>
>>38968281
Former fatty here, I just never cared, more or less like this guy >>38968373

After a few years I tried to lose weight making all the mistakes (I just did 20min biking, I can have a pizza and still lose weight).
Now I'm full skelly but at least I can enjoy cardio and I'll start bulking as soon as I can get me a gymbro
>>
I realized I crossed a line somewhere after I curled up on the couch in a somewhat akward but usually comfortable position and my recent blubber gains were a little too much so that it made my fat painfully folding in on my side somehow.
Scary shit.
>>
File: 678678568.jpg (97KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
678678568.jpg
97KB, 500x350px
>tfw don't have a single memory of being skinny
>>
chubby midget as a child who used food as a coping mechanism, golden years as a teen athlete shredded at 98lb, college + alcoholism 21-22 made me go from 120 to 140, sitting on 150 right now at 23, started going to the gym again this week. could not even bench with 25 plate. also, i'm legally a midget (4'7"). pray for me
>>
>>38971848
That only means it's going to be ten times as much fun when you finally there, buddy.
>>
>>38971864
I've went from 280-290 to 205 so far
>>
I can't remember. At age 7 I was a skinny and active kid. But I would always beg my mom for mcdonalds or burger king. By the time I was 8 I was the fucking fat kid. It happened so fast that I didn't even notice. Fuck fast food honestly.
>>
>>38968572
Even that fingernail looks fat.
>>
>>38971879
Not bad. Good work. Height?
>>
Mental illnesses, depression, body dysmorphia.
>>
>>38971879
Making it.

And you'll have memories of being fat to share.
>>
>>38971932
5'10''
My parents still think its funny and love telling stories about how much i loved fried chicken and chocolate milk when i was a little kid. I have to contain my power level.
>>
>>38968281

lack of nutrition education and eating in surplus over a looong period of time

also a lot of people comfort eat, or eat when they're sad or depressed, and if there's one thing i've learned from being on 4chan over the years it is that over 90% of all people are sad and depressed, some of those will comfort eat
>>
File: 1452388271703.jpg (12KB, 240x283px) Image search: [Google]
1452388271703.jpg
12KB, 240x283px
When i got a little chubby, i started getting all kinds of health problems, chest pains, head aches, floppy cock. how do fattys ignore it, are they suicidal?
>>
181cm 127kg here.

Mental illness basically. Dysthymia with occasional MDD and compulsive binge eating disorder.
>>
>>38971898
I used to drag my poor mother into these shitholes just so I could play on the smelly plastic tube playgrounds which I was fascinated by for some reason.
>>
>>38971972

yes
>>
>>38968281
Sitting at a computer. Complacent long term relationship. Test at 300. 6' 205, no muscle, gf says it's OK she doesn't care about physical stuff (yet keeps herself at 105).

Decide fuck it. Keto off 10 pounds, diet another 10, start lifting. Gf ends it, pick up /fit/af qt, gf crying for me back.
>>
>>38968281
For me it was depression and not caring if I lived or died. Food was the only thing that have me comfort.
>>
>>38968281
I used to think the same thing but i got depression about three years ago and i stopped lifting and eating became my hobby. Food made me happy so i ate a lot and never exercised, i ended up at about 30%bf. I've been back in the gym for a year now and I'm disgusted at how fat i got.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.