[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys get over feeling bad about things you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 19

File: IMG_3120.jpg (51KB, 414x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3120.jpg
51KB, 414x604px
How do you guys get over feeling bad about things you can't change?

Ugly, short, bad inserts, receding hairline etc
>>
I lie to myself and tell myself I'm pretty and girls are just intimidated by me.
I know it's bullshit but it's either that or kill myself.
>>
File: IMG_3164.jpg (34KB, 248x237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3164.jpg
34KB, 248x237px
>>38968025
Thats not helping anon
>>
Be a man and get over it
>>
>>38967985
>receding hairline
Finasteride, Minoxidil, hair implants.
>>
>>38967985
her titties seem so fatty and juicy for her size.
>>
>>38968038
How can I be a man if I can't even get a gf? I'm failing as a man and it's getting in the way of my goals.
>>
File: 1474207014817.jpg (53KB, 526x515px) Image search: [Google]
1474207014817.jpg
53KB, 526x515px
Honestly I have pretty good genetics, but I used to be fat.

I used to view that as something temporary, which it was, and that it would be better in the future, which it also got.

Anyway I let that shit get too me for too long, I would have been happier if I just ignored it before I lost it. I did nothing and was just miserable instead, but after losing the weight in my late teens other things about me started to bug me instead, only it's not physical aspects of my but rather mental.

>not smart enough
>imposter syndrome at Uni
>feel like a beta
>feel like I will never amount to anything
>no gf
>no accomplishments

So I feel like it doesn't really matter, at least not for me. I just found something else to be miserable about instead.
>>
>>38968080
>her
>>
Being insecure and having low self esteem and always trying to overcompensate via lifting which I don't have good genetics for to begin with.
>>
Make do with what you got..... Take allot of pride in yourself for triumphing over adversity.

Roids
>>
File: 1475518889039.gif (914KB, 295x210px) Image search: [Google]
1475518889039.gif
914KB, 295x210px
>>38968136
The trap subversion has to STOP!
>>
>>38968054
Which doesn't work
>>
>>38968054
That doesn't address the question
>>
>>38968054
>Finasteride, Minoxidil, hair implants.
i took fin for 3 days. it gave me small testes, puffier and more sensitive nips, and boners that only get 75% hard and last even less than before. also lost about an inch of girth. i haven't taken fin in over 2 years
>>
>>38968080
>>38967985
anyone have more pics of her? what's her name?
>>
Focus on maximizing my best assets while damage control for what isn't so good

and realizing things like girls having a wide variety of preferences, it's not like a general rule is going to define your existence

I've seen ugly dudes with hotties, hot guys with mediocre women, hot people with other hot people, and not just in odd exceptions, attraction simply isn't a hard science
>>
Are you under 20? You'll grow up and get over it. Are you over 20? Grow up and get over it, it's not the end of the world and you can't waste your limited time on this earth worrying that you're not the pinnacle of human beauty. Also: mushrooms.
>>
>>38968179

no, finasteride certainly does

but it's also going to kill your DHT production, which is responsible for a lot of male things like bone structure, facial hair, and libido
>>
>>38967985

Honestly it's something I haven't figured out yet. I have this friend, he's a handsome ass English fuck in America. Going out to town with this guy is a slaughter for me and everyone else in the group, it's actually fucking cancerous.

Girls will give him the up down and not even register me nor the other guys. Even though personality wise I can dominate a room (not being cocky just trying to give some perspective) he will always pull the best chick in the room. The other guys and myself will just get shit on the moment he opens his mouth.

Girks will literally corner this nigga and start asking him to say shit in English,

>tomato
>garage
>aluminum

"HAHAHA THATS NOT HOW U SAY IT <333333" "No but it is" "HAHAHA OKAY CAN U SAY kill me now"

Pretty lame desu. It is the prime example of being born with less. But accept that you are who you are, so be the best you that you can possibly fucking be.
>>
>>38968134
I am same
>>
>>38968224
Miru
>>
>>38968224
Mirukawa
>>
>>38968246
this

sometimes I feel dyel
then I remember I have a fat dick and I feel a lot better
>>
you use it for your advantage.

I'm bald, so I shave, got fit. Since I'm tall, I now go for the "daddy" look, in jacket and jeans. Only reason I ever get laid is because of damaged girls with daddy issues.

Even guys with tiny dicks can find a way, since back in the imagefap days there were women looking for guys to humiliate, etc.

anything can be spun.
>>
File: 1475640345191.png (2MB, 1520x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1475640345191.png
2MB, 1520x1126px
>>38967985
wellllllllllll..... I got a pretty small dick so that sucks fucking balls. Flacid, it's like an inch long and erect i've got a 4 inch reach. Contrary to popular belief, it hasn't actually prevented me from getting sex from repeat customers.
Also you have to leave on good terms with your ex's cause in highschool, I didn't break up on good terms and she pretty much eviscerated any sense of self worth I ever had.
I was suicidal at that point but to be fair, I was a jerk to her.
Sometimes one night stands are awkward butt fuck! If you can't change it, there is no point in worrying about it.
>>
>>38968037
kek
>>
File: pepe is numero uno.png (145KB, 446x520px) Image search: [Google]
pepe is numero uno.png
145KB, 446x520px
>>38968112
>not getting a gf because is a pussy
>cannot man up without gf

this is a stupid and wrong circle

Act like a man, and others will see you as a man.
If you start acting confident, others will see you as confident.
In return you will feel confident reacting to their behaviour.

It's like with lying, if you repeat it enough times it becomes truth. I was really shy, but back in high school decided that this shit needs to stop, and I cannot live my life like a pussy.
So I started acting like a baller in my new school, at first it was awkward, trying to act like a boss while your hands are shaking.
After some time I realised that I got use to it, and even turned a bit into a dick.

Your mind is like, your body. You can change, just persevere, and take no shit.

>>38968481
>I got a pretty small dick
like what ? sub 5,5in ?
>>
>receding hairline

shave and enjoy strongbald
>>
>>38967985
The universe is cold and uncaring, some day you will die, everything you've built will crumble to dust and everything you've said will be forgotten.
>>
>>38967985
I have typical ugly nerdy beta face, so I try to make up for it with angular haircuts

I'm always the ugliest in any group of people, went on Omegle once with a group of friends, and a group of girls said they wanted a buddy of mine to take his shirt off because he was the only attractive one there, even though he's skinny as shit
feels bad being ugly
>>
File: 1475074925568.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1475074925568.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>>38967985
I'm 19 and my hairline is receding already.

I'm also a manlet so I'm going to be a literal meme.
>>
>>38969165
This is a difficult concept for children and young adults to grasp. You have to remember most people on this site are 12-18 year olds. Most of them fresh out of /b/
>>
>>38967985
alcohol and drugs
>>
honestly i feel like it just kinda happens. you can't really change your mind on the spot. people are always looking for shortcuts to become successful or to quit smoking, it's a one day at a time kind of thing.

you just have to slowly work on it. i don't know what triggered it for me, but it used to ruin my day when i thought about being 5' 9". now i don't give a phuk and i've never been so happy and successful in my life.
>>
I have what my psychologist says is Disassociative Identity Disorder where under stress I completely disassociate and go through bipolar episodes.

I often go through days of work or life and have only vague feelings of them. Imagine trying to recall a TV show you binge-watched while on your phone. Details are hard to recall.

Whenever I make a PR in my lifts, I forget until I look at the meticulous notes I take. Only when I lift does my body feel like my own, otherwise I feel like a meat puppet or like Im watching myself from afar most of the day.

This means I have very low emotional responses and have no ability to sort through them. I often realize how I felt after the fact.

so for me, to deal with emotions, everyone on this board that feels - love, hate, anguish, defeat, victory - I envy you.

You feel sadness and depression but without that, happiness and euphoria are not achievable.

I only have brief handshakes with these emotion and they are blurred together.

I wish I had emotions to deal with.

My notes from 3 days ago said I hit a PR on bench.

I feel nothing.
>>
>>38968271
One of my mates is very tall, ripped, extremely attractive and his social skills even ace out his good looks. When he's next to me women won't even say hello to me when I approach them.
>>
Most of the worry for the unchangeable stems from low self-esteem, and worrying about how other people see you.

You KNOW you can't change it.

You worry other people see you and think that you're pathetic for being that way, or whatever fear you have of judgement is, because you CAN change it.

Which leads to my last question

Why do you fucking care what other people think?
>>
>>38968848
4 inches by 3.5 inches. feelsbadman.
>>
>>38969425
Because having a gf is a social norm where I live and I'm almost 20
>>
>>38969461
Ya, i read the whole post after posting mine.

Still that's not micro-penis territory.
You might not unhinge any jaws, but you can definitely satisfy 98% of women.

Just stay away from those with thigh gaps.
>>
>>38968257
If I'm not interested in libido or facial hair and would like to fix my hairline, is it fine to take?
>>
It's better being fit+all of those, rather than being a fat slob+all of those. Sure, not much better, but you have nothing to lose and everything else to gain.
>>
>>38969662
why do you feel the need to adapt to a social norm?
>>
>>38968271
>>38969319

Reminds me of a colleague of mine. He's tall and pretty handsome, but doesn't lift. He's 19 and must've pulled more than a score of girls easily. He gets them so easily he doesn't even fuck them when he doesn't feel like it or some tiny flaw of them bothers him. He's a nice enough guy, and I admit, I am a bit jealous, but it doesn't bother me enough for me to distance myself from him. Still, fuck, if only I was half as good with girls as he is.
>>
>>38967985
i accepted my flaws
>there werent many :^)
>>
>>38968848
>>Act like a man, and others will see you as a man.
>If you start acting confident, others will see you as confident.
>In return you will feel confident reacting to their behaviour.
I can confirm this kind of works. At least, I used to be a nobody without friends, but now people definitely appreciate my presence more. I get invited to stuff, and people like having me around.
>>
File: IMG_3005.jpg (82KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3005.jpg
82KB, 709x765px
>>38969763
It's not just a social norm, it's a biological one. Also what does it say about me when I can't even do something everyone else is able to.
>>
Big crooked nose
receeding hairline
wide hips
long legs relative to my torso (bad for aesthetics and squatting/Deadlifting)
Big ears
Gap in teeth
Hole in heart
slightly receeding chin
mediocre jawline even at low bf%
big lips
small eyes
asymmetrical eyes
zipper abs
autism

I think that covers them all
>>
Ask yourself if you're putting 100% into changing what you can change before you worry about what you can't.

I'm 5'6" and losing weight. As a man I can't bitch about being manlet until I hit goal body, then I can ask a Chad to help me reach the noose.
>>
>>38969218
How manlet are you?
>>
>>38968025
Kill yourself
>>
>>38967985
accept the things you cannot change. The only way you can go about it. IF you can change it, however, then change it.
>>
File: 1429454620589.gif (2MB, 302x241px) Image search: [Google]
1429454620589.gif
2MB, 302x241px
>>38968134
>imposter syndrome
>look it up
Now I can name why I feel like this. Thanks anon!

I hope we can both get over it, brah. Maybe lifting can show us that our achievements are our own and nobody else's.
>>
>>38969903
Picture Brah
>>
>>38969821
You are not everyone.

Biological need for sex is achievable. Just keep at it.
>>
File: Wojak.jpg (44KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.jpg
44KB, 800x800px
>>38967985

I don't get over them. I just feel them.
>>
>>38969821
Sex is not as much as a need as you think.

You are not less of a person because you abstained or cannot get any.

The desperation and attachment you have for it is getting in the way.
>>
>>38968025
>this is how elliot rodger started
>>
>>38970643
>You are not less of a person because you abstained or cannot get any.
Lmao are you kidding me? That makes him a fucking loser you idiot. Stop trying to sugar coat everything this is 4chan not 9gag.
>>
>>38967985
I think about how there are tons of people who find someone despite how they look.
I'm a 28 year old virgin covered in loose skin, but I feel better when I see people of all kinds who have happy relationships.
>>
>>38970643
Intimacy is a need though. I can ignore the emptiness most of the time, but sometimes it gets to you.
>>
>>38967985
Just learn to accept yourself as the best version of yourself and be confident anon. It's kind of easy for me to say because I have good genetics and can't wait to bald so I can rock the bearded and balding look but that's just me.

Focus on your strengths and your weaknesses seem less important.
>>
>>38967985
>bad about things you can't change?

It's only bad if you perceive it as such. In reality things you cannot change aren't bad or good, they just are, like the sky or the moon.

You are what you are anon - make the most out of the cards you've been dealt. Your time is limited, don't waste it worrying about those things.
>>
>>38967985
I hold my breath until I receive attention and compliments from Anons, still haven't killed myself through this method yet

feels good to be psycho as fuck
>>
>>38970076
Poor dog...
>>
File: tumblr_nf6j5ouQ8Q1rhiqa7o1_400.png (294KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf6j5ouQ8Q1rhiqa7o1_400.png
294KB, 300x250px
Alcohol, school, work. Mainly alcohol. I have good genetics, my nose is a little bigger than I'd like it to be but that's about it. I have a healthy social and sex life. I am in a profession I am happy being in and passionate about.

I am very troubled and I don't see myself being stable enough to get what I think I want most, which is a wife and children from her. I have lashed out at every girlfriend I've ever had and got close to hitting the only one I've lived with.

My mother was a prostitute who beat the shit out of me as a kid and I lived in a trailer park until I ran away to Europe to live with that girlfriend after saving up money through selling weed. After my ex kicked me out because she was scared of me I did farm work to survive until I came back to the States. Now matter how far I've traveled I cannot (for any extended period of time) get away from my mother. I used to dream big but now I just drink a lot of whiskey and try not to think about it.
>>
>>38969938
5'9
>>
File: IMG_3812.jpg (464KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3812.jpg
464KB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>38971248
Male, Likes to try new things, enjoy your type 1 alcoholism (90% gene exposure inherited paternally) kek
>>
>>38971291
That's type 2, but, yeah, probably.
>>
File: bebopnoodles.gif (326KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
bebopnoodles.gif
326KB, 500x269px
>>38967985
>feeling bad about things you can't change

Why feel bad about something that you can do nothing about, seems like a waste of time and effort to me.

>>38971142
Solid method fampai, at least you have a way of dealing with your issues, even if it does seem odd to me
>>
>>38971266
5'9 isn't that bad, you fell for the meme.
>>
>>38971266
lmao average height
>>
File: when hillary wins the election.png (173KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
when hillary wins the election.png
173KB, 394x360px
>>38971401
>>38971385
Average height is 6' where I live.
>>
>>38971401
maybe in mexico or some shit lmao
>>
>>38967985
Just think that it won't matter when you're dead, don't talk to people and browse 4chan all day.
>>
>>38967985

i realize i can't change it so there's no point in feeling bad about it, i learn to deal with it instead
>>
>>38967985
How did you guys realize you were losing hair? For the past few weeks whenever I shower or comb a good amount of hair comes out. What the fuck?
>>
File: beaver3.jpg (16KB, 339x263px) Image search: [Google]
beaver3.jpg
16KB, 339x263px
I'm 5'11.5" how manlet am i?

just do me a favor and tell me im not manlet
>>
>>38971570
If you have to add decimals to your height, you're a manlet no matter what your actual height is.
>>
>>38969313
It'smale depression, I have years that I do not remember anything noteworthy,and I mean2 3 years ago,just being cocooned in my safe space,even notable stuff i frequently mix up
>>
Feel anger towards the universe, your parents, and anything else you can manage to involve for your shit genetics, then channel that anger into lifting power. Now go break some PRs.
>>
>>38969903
You need to do something magical in Christmas, I'm sure your heart will grow two sizes and everything will be fine
>>
>>38968112
You think having a gf makes you a man. Truth is being a man will get you a gf. If you want one.
>>
File: fyl.gif (1MB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
fyl.gif
1MB, 250x241px
>>38971570
180 cm (5'9") is manlet cutout point
so <= 5'8" is always a manlet
5'9" is manlet king
>= 5'10" is not a manlet

however since you need to add decimals to your height, you're mentally a manlet and will always be one
fyl
>>
>>38969218
you need to get rich or die trying
>>
>>38969819
it's all about outward appearance, people cannot read minds (yet)

So if you are acting confident others have no choice to accept you are, at least until you spill the spaghetti

The came concept operates in military, leaders NEED to act like they know what they are doing especially when they do not. Nothing kills morale faster then commander that seems hopelessly incompetent, well maybe shortage of toilet paper
>>
>>38971142
can i smell ur butt hole
>>
File: silver dildo.png (247KB, 820x498px) Image search: [Google]
silver dildo.png
247KB, 820x498px
>>38973118
>tfw 5'8"
>>
>>38967985
I accept them.
>>
>>38973345
5'8" is like getting 4th place on the Olympics.
Technically you did great, you're fourth on the planet, but lets be honest, your not even on the box so who fucking cares
>>
>>38973710
That's a perfect comparison. Now I know my place
>>
>>38969726
Sure, well maybe, been using Finasteride and Ketoconazole shampoo for about a whole year now, I actually started fin 2 years ago but stopped and started usong minoxidil which I no longer use, no libido side effetcs as far as I can tell, Libido has always been pretty low anyway, I find it impossible to hold an erection while using a condom, but im guessing that has more to do with it being one of my first times having sex or using the wrong size, everything else is pretty great, It most likely wont regrow your hairline, but it will do a fine work holding it, be warned though, you wont develop a single hair of facial hair, thats actually why I stopped using it, let my beard develop a little longer (was 20 at the time), currently 22 and hairline is a little bit receded but almost the same. I do plan on having hair trabsplants in a distant future in case anything else happens, might as well fill up my beard as well.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.