[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you all have weird body dysmorpha issues and small to average

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Do you all have weird body dysmorpha issues and small to average dicks?

I have an eight inch dick and have never done a squat in my life. I'm a pretty skinny bitch with reasonable tone because I've always done a bit of bodyweight exercise and running for basic functional strength.

I've never felt the need to go to the gym or been uncomfortable with the way I looked despite objectively being decidedly average except for myou penis. Sex life is good and ive usually always got the chick I'm into at that time in my life.

What's the big fuss?
>>
>>38967864
>What's the fuss

People have different goals boyo
>>
>>38967864

>m-muh dick

You sound like a nigger. It seems like you would only lift for girls, like a little bitch.
>>
>>38967864
Nice b8 m8
>>
>>38967897
Yeah but what's the motivation boyo
>>
>>38967927

The motivation is:

"I want to do that, but I can only do this, I do these things so I can finally achieve that."

OR

"I look like this, I'd prefer to look like this so I'll do these things"

OR

"I feel like this, I'd like to feel like that, so I'll do these things".

OR

A billion other reasons

Are you really so retarded you can't think through these things by yourself?
>>
>>38967981
Untense your anal sphincter bruv.

What you describe are not true or specific motivations just generalised "I wanna get from A to B"
>>
>>38968035
Lifting isn't about motivation friendo. It's about discipline. I do it to get stronger, because I want to be stronger.
>>
>>38968035
Wait, isn't that what goals are? And motivation comes from wanting to accomplish your goals?
>>
>>38967864
I couldn't beat my mother in arm wrestling.

Now I like having the satisfaction liftan gives. I'm still a weak dyel but it's getting better
>>
>huge frame
>average dick

Makes me self conscious since it looks small relative to the rest of me, but it's average/slightly above. I figure if I ever get to the point where I need it, it's not going to matter.
>>
>>38968035
>being this dim
>>
>>38967864
if you don't want to lift then don't.

is this difficult for you?
>>
>>38968252
Same breh

6'2 with a 6incher makes it look like a 5inch

It all feels the same in their pussy tho
>>
Little does OP know, literally EVERYONE on /fit/ has 9" minimum.
>>
File: cce89de1.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
cce89de1.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>tfw my smaller frame makes my slightly larger than average dick look more impressive
>>
File: 1472964357376.png (30KB, 716x757px) Image search: [Google]
1472964357376.png
30KB, 716x757px
>>38967864
>What's the big fuss?
I like doing squats. Yes I don't have friends.
>>
dafuq kind of thread is this?
>>
My willy measures 8.5" long. I'm 5'10" and half Asian. I lift to get away from skelly mode and because I have arthritis in my low back and squatting has helped tons. I don't think penis size matters as much as personality, honestly. I've got a shit personality and I can't fuck it until it gets better.
>>
>>38969039
shitty attention grabbing bait thread.
Aka 85% of the threads on /fit/
>>
File: homegymmasterrace.jpg (80KB, 450x621px) Image search: [Google]
homegymmasterrace.jpg
80KB, 450x621px
>>38967864
8 inches, do you even lift?
>>
>>38968581
And has fucked 50+ women by the time he's 30
>>
File: 1470989003578.jpg (53KB, 638x476px) Image search: [Google]
1470989003578.jpg
53KB, 638x476px
>>38969170

what the fuck is happening here?
>>
>>38967864
Danny D is that you?
>>
>>38969593
He's doing iron crotch gong, it's a kung fu technique where you tie weights to either your dick or your dick and balls. It makes your cock longer and the base thicker, but it's dangerous and the techniques are usually kept secret from the general public, unless you want to become a student.
>>
>>38967864
I'm 6'2, have a fit body (lift for aesthetics), funny personality and 7 inch dick (usually don't bottom out on cervixes).

I'm you, but better.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.