[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ive tried everything and i havent eaten for 2 days and only drank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: flyingwitch5747544.jpg (145KB, 800x1146px) Image search: [Google]
flyingwitch5747544.jpg
145KB, 800x1146px
ive tried everything and i havent eaten for 2 days and only drank some juice and stuff but i havent lost a pound. Is it impossible for some people to lose weight? I really want to and i stopped drinking soda but im not loosing anything and its been a week help.

im a girl btw
>>
please :(
>>
>>38967632
>Is it impossible for some people to lose weight
No.
Read the sticky.
>>
Ok so first congrats on trying to do this. Second, eat things. You need to eat. Juice is not diet food. Juice is pure sugar. That's almost like drinking soda. Drink WATER. Eat more eggs and meat, stop adding salt to your food. Don't use butter, use olive oil. For the love of god don't drink anything but water. Vegetables are fine too, but don't use dressing, don't use dips.
>>
>>38967632
Eat healthy and count the calories you need eat every day to lose weight. Don't starve yourself but don't cheat.
>>
Also stop looking at your weight. Unless you're massively obese weight doesn't tell you much. Do some pushups. Seriously. They won't kill you and they won't make your arms huge. Every other day do like 50 and then increase 5 or 10 every other day. wtf am I doing just read the sticky.
>>
>>38967708
i dont know how many calories are in things though
>>
>>38967632
>Is it impossible for some people to lose weight?
No. Some kinds of mindset and conditions may make it a little easier or a little more difficult.

>juice and stuff
Kek. What stuff? Milk?

Also, don't just eat nothing. Fasting is nice but you won't loose weight that way, you'll more likely put on more afterwards,
Be active, count calories, eat stuff that fills you up and prevents cravings, and read the damn sticky.
>>
>>38967716
i dont wanna get too big, also im 5'5 200lbs am i too big? i think im too big to lose weight.
>>
>>38967632
Read the sticky and stop being retarded
>>
>>38967719
If only all human knowledge was at your fingertips with Google...
Quit giving excuses u lazy shit
>>
>>38967733
but its really big and i dont understand it. Also whats a "caloric deficit"?
>>
>>38967733
>i dont know how many calories are in things though
>i think im too big to lose weight
Too late.
>>
>>38967719
are you even trying
-you need to eat, but not calorie-dense food
-you need to exercise
also a week is not enough
stop eating shit that isn't food like: candies, soda, cookies, donuts
>>
>>38967744
but how do i know how much i have for the calories?

>>38967754
but what can i eat besides cookies and stuff? Vegetables are hard and they dont taste good.
>>
>>38967774
then stay fat if it's so difficult
>>
>>38967785
but i want to lose weight are there pills i can take?
>>
>>38967632
I have suffered from anorexia before, I have lots of experience with this. If you haven't lost any weight in 2 days of just drinking water, then your in for a surprise when you have terrible diarrhea. Your body is holding onto the water because you aren't getting water from your food. You are burning calories, but only maybe ~1500 or so, then adding back in the juice, maybe only ~1000. It will take at least 4 days to see a difference and even then you may not, simply because you are retaining water.

You should work out, only cut about 500 calories from your maintenance, and be patient. It won't happen overnight, but in a few months you will see the difference.
>>
>>38967797
well im drinking alot of juice so im not that thirsty.
>>
>all these people taking this b8
Jesus christ /fit/ is really full of idiots. Well done OP.
>>
>>38967797
also i cant work out, i think i have osteoperosis because my bones hurt when i try to work out
>>
>>38967796
stop baiting faggot, you can't be serious
>>
>>38967774
>vegetables don't taste good
>vegetables are hard
>what do I eat instead of cookies
just give up
>>
>>38967826
see
>>38967823

It hurts alot when i work out. I tried to run but i had to come back because i got tired.
>>
>>38967719
Do some research, it's not that difficult. Most info already comes in the food package, and you also have internet.

Losing weight requires determination, you can't be a lazy fuck.
>>
>>38967808
Have you been keeping strict count of the calories in your juice? The major problem for a lot of people is that they underestimate how much they are consuming (and juice is fairly calorie dense). Also, you are still very likly retaining water, as you are not meant to go on an all liquid diet.
>>
>>38967818
I'm not even sure what's the bait here anymore.
>>
>>38967838
are there any good vegetables that taste good? i tried salads but thry dont taste good without chicken and bacon.
>>
>>38967632
ya whore, quit trying to make a drastic change.
All you are doing by just drinking juice is telling your body that there is no food, so it will start eating your muscle.
Yes you body is in shock, and its eating your muscle. You want it to eat the fat, not the muscle.

How to do that?
Eat 200-500 less calories than your maintenance. Go to a website that has a daily maintence calculator. It will ask for age, sex, weight, and exercise activity.

Eat clean with one cheat meal a week.

Eat tons of protein, whey protein helps.

Then go to the gym or do cardio at least 3x a week.

Want to lose about 2lbs a week.

In 4-6 months you will be one hot slut.
>>
>>38967796
no.
>>
>>38967818
lol thanks, this was really obvious though.
>>
>>38967862
can i do a cheat meal every day and the n dont eat for a week?
>>
>>38967796
like 99% of diet pills are just large doses of caffeine, which isn't very effective but has been demonstrated to help people lose weight. Problem is, none of the pills use it properly, so none of them work. And, it's only like a lbs or two over several months
>>
>>38967841
>because i got tired
:DDDDDDDDDDDD
oh my god
how much do you weigh
>>
>>38967889
How do i excersise? What is a good excersise for me? Which ones can i do theres alot?
>>
>>38967632
>this is what all tumblr feminist think.
>>
>>38967902

>>38967729
>>
>>38967859
Here let me make you a diet. Eat this every day and you'll look much better in a month.

> 1 chicken breast
> 1 cup of whole grain rice
> 6 eggs
> Half a head of broccoli
> 1 avocado
> As much water as you want

Eat that and nothing else over the course of a day, do that for 30 days. I guarantee you will lose weight. If it's too hard that's too bad I guess you'll just never look good.
>>
>>38967632
It's been two days fuckstick.
And you're doing nothing but drinking sugar water.

Stop that shit. If you are so desperate to lose weight AND you don't have a mentally or physically stressful life then you can do a PSMF.
It's the toughest fucking diet around and the one that you can fuck up the easiest.
But it's 100% bullet proof.

The problem? You won't take the time to sit down and read about it extensively before you plan on doing it. You will probably fuck it up and end up hurting yourself because you just want easy answers.

The easiest answer is to eat nothing but healthy lean meats that you cook yourself, vegetables, and a fruit for energy when you need it.
Sauces and spreads are out, herbs and spices are in.

Cut out all preprocessed junk foods candies snacks deserts and any liquids that aren't water or black coffee etc etc.

Drink over a half gallon but don't go overboard because you're probably a small woman and too much water will wreck havoc with your electrolyte balance.

A daily walk of 30min to 1+ hours is required.
If you want to "tone" then find some aerobic workout to do on youtube that you'll like.

Get off your ass and get active. Get some sun.

And most importantly, realize that you're changing how you eat for the rest of your life.
To learn that there will be times that you can't eat the most healthy stuff or want to indulge in something that is not healthy at all, or miss a workout
You need to have strategies to minimize the "damage". To realize that it can be a good thing and that it's nothing that a day of good eating and being active can't fix.
There is no such thing as "cheating" only a bad eating decision that you can deal with easily.

Simple as that.
That's all it takes.
>>
>>38967936
thats not enough food though :(
>>
>>38967936
but it's yucky
i guess i can't lose weight because i'm so fat already
>>
File: 1468016449873.jpg (15KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1468016449873.jpg
15KB, 224x225px
>>38967632
>>
>>38967963
you arent me im OP and i already replied
>>
ok you faggots
stop replying, this is so obvious bait
she says she wants to lose fat but doesn't want to eat less or healthily, and doesn't want to exercise
>>38967988
yeah but I sounded just like you, because I know your trolling MO
>>
>>38967988
Stop posting and go kill yourself.
>>
Baiting have become easier I see
>>
>>38968001
>>38967998

I already admitted bait fag, you just cant read lmao
>>
>>38968021
>LMAO I WAS TROLLING ALL ALONG :D
> YOU ARE THE FOOL :D
>>
>>38968015
yeas :DDDDD
>>38968027
believe what you want. There is literally no way someone could be as stupid as i was baiting though.
>>
File: db0.jpg (26KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
db0.jpg
26KB, 349x642px
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.