[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your 4th cut attempt failed Brehs help me. My mindset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1457559415490.gif (536KB, 381x512px) Image search: [Google]
1457559415490.gif
536KB, 381x512px
>tfw your 4th cut attempt failed

Brehs help me. My mindset is never to waste food so everytime I see a piece of bread or chicken that is about to go to waste, I eat it. It's all good for bulking and shit BUT FUCK ITS NOT LETTING ME CUT.

any other bros in the same situation? how'd you unfuck yourself?
>>
>>38964562
Only make the food you intend to eat then stop faggot. If other people aren't finishing their meals don't be a trash can and finish it for them. It's not on you that they haven't learned portion control.
>>
>>38964562
Kek, fatass
>>
>buy loaf of bread
>take a minute out of your pathetic life to portion it out and freeze the rest and only defrost what you need

How the fuck do you let chicken go to waste? Seems like you're just a basicbitch
>>
>>38965048
>>38965034
>>38965039
i live with my parents...
>>
>>38965084
how is that an excuse exactly? It's even less of an excuse because you are not the only one in charge of the food
>>
>>38965084
Kek, fatass neet
>>
File: d.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>>38965090
im not 'fat', I'm just trying to get lean ;-;

>>38965089
My parents, like to cook a lot and they cook in bulk, the smell of constant food is hard to ignore.
>>
>>38965147
So you're basically weakwilled?

Ok, stop being a bitch
>>
>>38965147
Mirin that gut
>>
>>38965261
at least im not a jew.
>>
>>38964562
Really dude? Nothing to it but to do it, stop being a pissy the only thing in your way is you.
>>
>>38965381
Pussy* for fuck's sake mobile.
>>
know how I know you're fat? Cause your so good at making excuses
>>
>>38965336
You're a disgusting fatass, and all you can make for an excuse is "i'm not a jew"? Kek
>>
>>38965392
>>38965426
ya know you guys are saying some real mean things to me, but i believe in myself. my mama raised me to have confidence and i just feel good. And also you niggas are bitch made.
>>
>>38965451
>Calls other anons bitch made
>Can't stop himself from eating

I'm not them but wew lad
>>
>>38965451
lol ok. Tell mommy to make you some cake and some pancakes for breakfast, because they have "proteins".
>>
>>38964562
Kek fat jew
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.