[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/, I have decided I'd like to achieve a body of aesthetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

/fit/, I have decided I'd like to achieve a body of aesthetic perfection and maximize my evolutionary potential.

Where the fuck do I begin? What do I do? How did you guys get into lifting? Give me your tips and guides which works practically and which would ease me into it. I've never lifted in my life, I don't even think I've been in a gym before. I need guidance.
>>
>>38964413
do some pushups and go for a run once in a while
>>
>i've decided
>hasn't researched anything

I'd put an effort into helping you but it isn't worth my time seeing as you're gonna quit in 3 weeks
>>
Read the sticky. Top of the front page. Has a dinosaur running back and forth.

You're already off to bad start.
>>
>>38964444
Quads of truth
>>
>>38964461
What do you think I'm doing at the moment nigger? I'm just trying to get a feel for what anons did here, personal stories, dos and don'ts, personal opinions, all that jazz.

>>38964470
Already began reading it, plus reading other things around the web. Just thought I'd make a thread where anons can discuss different routines and general advice.
>>
Start a basic cut and do basic body weight exercises for 3 months. Come back once you can do that flawlessly.

It's about getting the mindset.
>>
>>38964413
I started with body weight and cardio training. Scooby has some good tips for body weight programs, start there. Once you start to feel stronger, start lifting. I did stronglifts for 3 months and then moved to greyskull. Dietwise I'd say don't eat like crap and get a good nights rest every night.

It's simple: train, eat, sleep, repeat
>>
>>38964539
Basic stuff, I'm focusing on primarily easing myself into a newly orientated lifestyle. I'll go up from a simple tier to higher and more intense tiers.

>>38964563
I'll begin looking at Scooby then,what specific program did you begin with?
>>
>>38964694
stretch a lot. i fucked up by squatting with shitty mobility for years.

but really, if you're a total noob, shut the fuck up, read the sticky and lurk more feggit
>>
>>38964413

One day I decided to lift

So I began lifting

that's it
>>
>>38964413
>I don't even think I've been in a gym before
How do you not know?
Seriously, you don't even think you have?
Have you?
Or have you not?
You would fucking remember.

FUCK.
>>
>>38964444
FPBPBPBPBPBPBPBPBP
>>
READ THE FUCKING STICKY AND DELETE THIS THREAD, you cunt.
Nobody gives a shit what you've decided on, mr center-of-the-universe. do you actually think this is something big?
that everyone who wants to get fit makes a thread wasting people's time on /fit/? No, They. Fucking. Dont.
You get fit alone (i mean literally the biggest database is in front of your goddamn nose and your going to ask a board instead?).
You simply type in "best fitness program for beginner" or something like that. you dont need our help, cunt.
there are programs in the fucking sticky, follow those, and delete this thread.
>inb4 salt
yeah im quite bitter towards oblivious dumb asses i guess, im on my manperiod
>>
File: 1475641735385.jpg (161KB, 558x529px) Image search: [Google]
1475641735385.jpg
161KB, 558x529px
>>38965449
Goddamn you guys get way too triggered. I just tried to get some tips big boy, some sound advice from vets, some dos and don'ts, likely would have helped other anons too.

Calm your farm!
>>
>>38965449
And what exactly made mister Manperiod take the time to write half an essay on a thread he clearly tries to express wastes his time in the first place? Are you seriously gonna put in the effort to anonymously shit on someone thinking that arguments like ''you're wasting my time'' and ''you have internet'' are gonna make the guy cry? You're wasting your own time, now go wrap your dick in salt and swing it around you absolute joke. Kys

>inb4 this thread is useless
OP already got some advice under his belt that he seems happy with knowing
>>
>>38965477
Do read the sticky
Dont be a shit cunt
>>
>>38965537
I shall next time, friendo
>>
>>38965537
>>38965449
/fit/ has become an absolute shithole
>>
>>38965507
actually the thread is useless. i sure as hell know i lift, and that "SS + GOMAD" isnt going to help me.
whats it gonna be next? "squeeze at the top"? "do compounds"? even i know all of this shit, and i have only been lifting for just over half a year.
basic shit really. if he'd read the sticky, he would have a good program, as well as basic knowledge, in other words more than half his answers.
But no, he decides to start by making a personal thread, asking other people instead of just reading common knowledge that has only been written and repeated a thousand times.
>>
>>38965477
other anons dont need entry-level tips. thats what the sticky is for.

You just tried to get tips? all do's and don'ts are in the sticky, newfag. they will be enough to keep you going for a long while.
by the time the sticky doesnt answer all your questions, you will have lurked enough to know anyway. OR WHO KNOWS, MAYBE EVEN TRY THE QTDDTOT.

dont think youre special, ok? at around every new year and summer, tons of newfags flood in, each making their own threads, just like you, before even finishing, let alone opening, the sticky.
these guys will write "hey guys im an ectomorph i just want to tone up for a summer bod. i eat a lot of food and i have never exercised, guys give me a diet and a routine, kthx"
everyone wants the tips from the vets.
this thread is unnecessary, more so to me than you, but still, you can find these "tips" by yourself, and newfriends dont need their shit spoonfed. google is your friend, now delet this thread
>>
>>38964413
just workout every muscle group at least once a week, only thing you need to do is make your shedule so you don't workout a broken muscle because that's bad. It can be a little sore though

for the rest, if you don't eat right you'll never get it so eating comes is more important than exercise but it has to be combined ofcourse.
>>
File: 1475664062845.gif (929KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
1475664062845.gif
929KB, 200x133px
>>38966012
Good to know big fella. You should lay off the roids, clearly it's making you anxious.
>>
>>38966031
I'm in the process of figuring out what my schedule should be. I'm far from fit, so should I just focus primarily at the moment on improving my general health through persistent cardio and light work outs, coupled with a good diet, and then make the work out schedule after a few weeks? Or is it safe just to go all in?

Also, any youtuber or persona I should watch which you personally recommend in terms of quality schedules?
>>
File: doryphoros.jpg (19KB, 307x600px) Image search: [Google]
doryphoros.jpg
19KB, 307x600px
>>38964413
read the sticky
>>
>>38965449
/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (408KB, 1680x1077px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
408KB, 1680x1077px
Read sticky.
Saged
>>
>>38966038
oh man, what a witty comeback. you sure got me.
while i stop taking roids (because hurr durr, its a fitness board=everyone roids), maybe you should get on some.
youre probably weak and effeminate. a nu-male im guessing, yeah hop on some hormones. HRT, that is.
can you even bench half a pl8? no you cant, youre a weak cunt.
oh and the thing about being a smartass behind a computer is, you have to actually be smart
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>38966676
Are you being "ironic"? I can't tell.
>>
>>38964413
I know you browse /pol/ just by this post
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.