[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mental health thread? how is everyone doing? my mental state

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 45

File: 1470538166337.jpg (58KB, 713x702px) Image search: [Google]
1470538166337.jpg
58KB, 713x702px
mental health thread?

how is everyone doing? my mental state has deteriorated rapidly over the past few days. i'm incredibly lonely and it feels like there is no lifestyle i could live that will make me happy.
>>
You could let go of you attachment to anything.
It'll help
>>
I'm fine. Just fine. I wish I had a better job but not ready to put in the effort to get one. I don't really hang out with my friends much anymore but I like my alone time. I sometimes crave companionship but ultimately I enjoy myself and can get through the day just fine. Whistfully checking out my gym crush every day then not talking to him is usually enough romance for me.
Lifts are going up, started bulking last week, looking and feeling good.

Thanks for asking.
>>
>>38961260
not bad but not motivated to work out that much recently and have been cutting for 2 years and every month I feel like even though I'm losing weight I'm not looking a whole lot better

Kind of wish I didn't work so much or go do schoolwork so much but I know I'd probably only spend that free time like a fucking mong playing path of exile or some other game every waking moment until I don't even enjoy the free time anymore

I've also never been in a relationship before, 21 now, both because I feel like I'm not good enough for the type of woman I want and also because the commitment would be too much responsibility pressure and time, and maybe also because of a lack of self esteem as well.

Other than that pretty ok I guess
>>
Not the greatest. I had a really great summer working out. But my ptsd has been kicking in a bit lately so the depression part kind of takes a hit on my motivation. I still go to the gym but I've been focusing more on my cardio than on my lifting just to keep my energy levels up.
Depression just makes you so tired & everything so sore. It just sucks cause I was doing great all summer long. Maybe its a seasonal thing? Any other /fit/izens fight ptsd or bipolar disorder? How do you
>>
>>38961260
Lifting has been the only thing keeping me alive at this point. I have "friends" (normalfags I hang out with so girls won't think i'm autistic) I feel so alone, day in and day out. I feel like I have no talents or future. My family is pure shit, a narcissist dad and brother, mom's dead, drugs ya know. I've literally never known a girl intimately. Honestly, I just want a high test blonde qt to love, protect, and cuddle at night, but from my frequenting of Lookism and other forums I know damn well that's not gonna happen. I just hope I can out-lift my feels some day, but everytime I reach my goals they just seem dyel. We're all gonna make it, r-right bros?
>>
>>38961514
I'll be your friend, anon.
>>
>>38961260
my mental state has degenerated insanely over the past few weeks and i feel as if it's always been the case but i could never tell. i think it's atypical depression, i don't want to self diagnose but i match all the symptoms except weight gain

i'm going to my doctor tomorrow to request counselling and i'm hoping that mentioning suicidal ideation isn't gonna get me psych warded immediately

wish me luck /fit/
>>
>>38961694
Thanks, I really wish I could just live in some physical manifestation of /fit/
>>
>>38961260
I'm actually okay for the first time in a while. I took shrooms for the first time the other day, and it left me with a lot of clarity. My depression has been gone since then, whenever I think I hate myself, the thought feels empty and has no meaning. I feel free. I'm sure it will all come crashing down again, but at the moment, I'm content.
>>
Broke up with GF about a month ago exactly. We dated on and off (90% on) for 4.5 years. She was trying to pressure me to move forward while I'm trying to finish school, which won't be done for 2 years (as in planning to move in with her where she work across the state). Basically every conversation we had would end in her being mad and saying "you only went to that school to finish your degree because it's far away from me".

All this was well and good, started figuring some stuff out and wanted to talk to her just to see what she thinks about everything 4 weeks later- just to realize she's dating some intern that just started working at the school she works at 3 weeks ago.

Worst of it all she was blowing up snapchat out of nowhere last weekend (I unfollowed her now) with stuff being with him and in one of the stories he was struggling to squat lmao2pl8.

Guess it makes it easier to get over her knowing she'd rebound so quickly just so she wasn't by herself. Still stings a bit tho
>>
I'm losing a lot of weight lately and I'm starting to look different.
That's cool I guess. I'm going to be built like spiderman/deadpool/cyclops.
Something I've wanted since I was 13.

There's just one little problem.
Eating things was kind of one of the things that kept me sane and happy.
I liked eating stuff, now that I'm not tied to the idea of my next meal I don't know what to do or who I am.

Without it I have very little left going for me, so I am kind of mind fucked right now.

Pathetic as fuck but that's how it is. Ah well, I guess I'll just continue doing what I'm doing and hope I just gorge on trash again.
>>
>>38961260
I'm good.

Bit disheartened that I lost some of my running gains due to picking up an injury then being straight on vacation, but I'm getting back to it. Started my half marathon programme again on Monday so the only way is up.
>>
>>38962465
You need to stop your mind linking food with happiness and make it start liking hard physical exercise (i.e endorphin release) with happiness.

It'll take time but you'll get there.

source >was 115 kg's at age 16
>>
Not too good senpaitachi. Ive been cutting like crazy the past year and Ive lost alot of weight, but I feel like I dont look any better. Ive always kind of hated myself and I attributed it to the fact I was fat but now that Im not fat and I still feel the same sucks alot. I really dont have any motovation but Im gonna keep going. Gotta make it someday
>>
File: londontube.jpg (39KB, 532x389px) Image search: [Google]
londontube.jpg
39KB, 532x389px
Today has made me give up on hope.

I've had a rough few years and last month was a nightmare with my parent's health and a million other things.

A generous anon funded me another month of my gym membership during that time which was incredibly awesome.

Yesterday, I received what I would call a generous private "research grant" for a business I really want to try to get into from a friend of the family which was, to say the least, a miracle for me.

Today, I spent 8 hours trying to cash his personal check. I don't have a standard bank account and due to an overdraft charge I have from an old account, I can't open a new one. Even though I have Power of Attorney for my parents, I couldn't cash it or deposit it through their bank, even if I signed it over to them.

I went to a freaking rip-off check cashing place (they take 15%) and spent 3 hours there to only be told they couldn't "verify the check is authentic." 4 different liquor stores wouldn't cash it, nor would Walmart, Kroger's, two different credit unions (one was a church credit union, I thought they might take sympathy on my plight) and another check casher just said "Nope" when they saw a personal check.

Every fucking time I get my hopes up, I just get fucked or very disappointed.

I have already made an appointment to do the research trip/tour/ tech demonstration to the leading facility in the US of the product I wish to produce based on the foolish assumption I could cash a goddamn check *somewhere* and now I am going to be libel for a cancellation fee I can't afford.

"One step forward, two steps back." I should get that translated to Latin and tattooed on me to remind me to never fucking have any fucking hope of a better life than being a loser taking care of his parents.

Of course, I'd probably get an infection from the tattoo and lose an arm or something.

Fuck trying for a better future, I'm just going to keep lifting and forget I ever had dreams.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 250x242px
pretty close to suicide desu

fake uni friends who roast me and then expect me not to respond as well as procrastination and severe anxiety are making my life hell

i thought self improvement would make me feel better but i think I was happier just being invisible playing vidya
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
Shit. I just started lifting about 2 months ago. I've went from about 160lb to 135lb since May, i'm 5"9 and i'm 16(inb4 b&). I still look like a fat fuck, and i struggle to complete 5x5 of 75lb bench. This is the first time i've ever worked out. My weight has been sitting around 135 - 140 for like 3 weeks, I want to gain muscle, but i want to lose fat. Im scared to talk to girls and i'm a loser. How's everyone else doing?
>>
>>38961260
Had a panic attack the other night. Couldn't even piss with my back facing the door, so I pissed into the toilet from the side.

But I set a new bench PR. yayyyyy.....
>>
>>38961351
Which country do you live in?
>>
>>38961260

I believe in you friend. You will find your way.

>>38961437

You're very strong, friend.

>>38961514

You're gonna make it lad. Making it might not be what you think right now, but I believe in you.

>>38961879

Good luck, friend. You're doing the right thing, and I hope you recover.

>>38962020

I'm proud of you for valuing yourself lad. You did the right thing for both of you.

>>38962656

You'll figure things out lad; it sounds like you have people who care about you - I'm sure the family friend can help you cash that cheque.
>>
Pretty awful atm
Last few years of my life have been like living a nightmare
I've been given the perfect, and I mean perfect start to life but I threw everything away because of some anxiety and with every passing day I do nothing to fix it because I'm paralysed by fear of failure, anxiety and possible laziness?
My anxiety is getting worse, currently having to force feed myself shakes and shit to hit my calories so I don't lose the one thing I have going for me atm, my body.
I'm so pathetic atm and sleep is the only thing that gives me relief
Waking up is literally like having a nightmare
I often go to sleep seriously believing none of this has really happened and that when I wake up in the morning it will all have been a dream
It's only going to get better when I make an effort to fix it but when I try to do it I just get horrible feelings of impending doom, anxiety, like there's an insurmountable wall I have to climb
Fuck it man like there's nothing even wrong with me, most people would kill to be me or have the start in life I had, it's almost like I'm self sabotaging or something
>>
File: gj.jpg (43KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
gj.jpg
43KB, 600x338px
>>38962762
thanks
>>
>>38962764
>there's nothing even wrong with me

Yes there is lad, you're suffering from a mental condition called Chronic Anxiety, and you don't need to suffer in silence or alone.
>>
File: junkrat.gif (2MB, 244x194px) Image search: [Google]
junkrat.gif
2MB, 244x194px
>>38961260

I've been better.

Went to a funeral today and despite it being for someone I barley knew...it shook a few thoughts loose about mortality. Namely that of the people I do know well and care for deeply. My darkest days are still ahead of me.

and that scares the hell out of me.
>>
File: 1475297548817.jpg (66KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475297548817.jpg
66KB, 600x800px
I went from getting dumped by my fiance of 7 years, jobless and honestly thinking about suicide. To losing 30lbs, lifting, got a job at a hospital, in med school as well, and a new gf who's fit and into yoga. All in 6 months, I'm really happy I rode the wave. Shit gets better guys just keep humble and work hard.
>>
>>38962762
Kiitos, trip man.

The family friend did this as a random act of kindness and I really can't harass him about it. I doubt he knows how to use or trusts PayPal, so I can't really contact him and ask him wire me the money instead. (I also feel that would be rather rude of me to request.)

Beyond that, there's literally no way for me to cash a personal check in my state without a bank account (in part due to the PATRIOT Act and in part to due with Michigan being a fucked-up legislature with insane banking regs).

Beyond that, no, I really have no one who cares about me save for my sister who was willing to watch my parents as I went on this tour & consultation trip.

My best hope now is to get some freelance work and make enough money to continue my 6 years-long tradition of watching the Wings season opener at my local dive bar. (Teemu Pulkkinen is set to play that game and he's a distant cousin of mine so I'd like to see it.)
>>
>>38962911

I know you'll be brave when you have to be, anon.
>>
File: 1367841269690.jpg (26KB, 463x484px) Image search: [Google]
1367841269690.jpg
26KB, 463x484px
>>38962914
>>
>>38962918

You'll figure it out, lad. And I suggest you talk to him about it, because he will notice when the money isn't withdrawn from his account.
>>
>>38962662
Don't worry, I was there once. Almost anhero'd with a shotgun. The next couple of weeks were me wallowing in alcohol and numb masturbation. Then I was filled with anger. It drove me to get the best semester I've ever had in Uni. Just go talk to someone, get professional help and then tell your double fried bigger faggot friends to stop, or simply ignore them. Seek other forms of positive interaction with people. Ones who don't roast your beans.
>>
>>38961260
i just dont give a shit about anything really, sucks but i feel completely numb to everything
>>
>>38962663
give up fat fuck. u will never hit 1pl8 lol
>>
>>38962584
I actually do that now. I've always loved exercise and would litterally workout till I could barely move and was exhausted and sore for days. Hell I made myself sick many times with how hard and long I worked out.

The problem is that I don't associate food with happiness anymore.
It's just something to do to sort of fill my belly.

I don't even eat much anymore.
Sodas, favorite foods even healthy foods that I like to eat? No more.

I realized that and then wondered that if I lost a piece of what makes me, me. Ah well.
>>
>>38962964

Whoever hurt you - they have no power over you

I know inside you're good.
>>
>>38962945
It's really hard because my friends here are suitemates, so I live with them. None of them wanna do anything for fun either. Don't get me wrong I enjoy pot but these people just sit around on their phones all day so it's not even like I get a chance to connect.

I have social autism as well. So apart from them I mostly stick to myself and try to look intimidating.
>>
I've been better
Have to spend 400 in repairs on my car
A lot of my friends go to college out of state or too far away from me
Only have 2 friends now, both of whom are always really busy
No other friends at college
No sexual female contact in months
Talked to this one girl in one of my classes, then she hasn't come to class since, think she dropped
So bored, I just wanna go out with people, and cuddle and kiss a qt
In December is when my friend will be back in town from college, one of his friends will also be back who I always thought was pretty cute and has flirted with me before, so that's all that's on my horizon now, otherwise there's nothing I have to look forward to, no events, no relationship pursuits, just work, school, and gym being done all alone
Kill me
>>
>>38962979
wtf, all im doing is making fun of a weak fat faggot
>>
>>38962987
Where do you go to school? If you're close we can hang and flex at each other.
>>
>>38961260
>get drunk on my own for the first time since one of my birds died
>have mental breakdown, all these feelings I've been ignoring come out
>tfw there's no reason to do anything because death is the end
>start ranting to a friend
>she confides that she thinks death will be nice because she doesn't enjoy life
>go on about a lack of spirituality reducing the impact of life and whatnot, how I wish I could bring myself to believe in God or an afterlife because it would create motivation
>can't remember what else I said
>????
>pass out on couch
>wake up at 5am
>go to bed
>wake up during the day
>feels gone, get back to my normal life

I don't know senpai I think I just cruise through and have myself a mild breakdown once in a while and then keep on chillin. I don't have anxiety or anything and I'm working towards goals, including a career goal with an emphasis on creating a positive social outcome, but every few months I lock myself away and go nuts for a night or two and then go back to normal.
>>
>>38962991

It's ok. You have worth; I believe in you.
>>
>my bird dies
>recently discovered i might actually be autistic
>still a fat sack of shit
>still a fucking tranny
>still a fucking khhv
>repressed memories coming back to haunt me
not doing too great desu senpai
>>
>>38962684
london, why?
>>
>>38963111

You will overcome. I believe in you. Autism is not a death sentence.
>>
>>38961879
>mentioning suicidal ideation isn't gonna get me psych warded immediately

It won't. As long as you make it clear that it's just ideation and you haven't made any real preparations or attempted anything.
>>
>>38961260
transurfing.

torrent it, read it.
>>
>>38963111
>recently discovered i might actually be autistic
Story?
>>
File: SPN_1189.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SPN_1189.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
im doing okay, i have nice friends and a roof above my head but the fact still remains that my goddamn paranoia is keeping me from a peaceful night, and that nice thing where i still think im a fat fuck. (108 lbs at 5" , femanon)
but apart from that i cant complain
>>
>>38963341
not really much of a story, i was sifting through a thread with people talking about what its like to have autism, and i resonated very strongly with a lot of points
also since both autism and transgenderism are both related to an elevated level of testosterone in the womb its pretty likely
I talked about it with my friends (who had actually thought i mightve been a sociopath) and they agreed with most of the points
one friend offered to come with me to a therapist but im scared that an autism (or aspd) diagnosis will stop me from getting hormones
>>
>>38963002
I'm barely a month and a half into lifting and I'm just creeping out of skellymode.

UNE by any chance in southern maine? I've never seen another poster from UNE.
>>
>>38962935
No, no I won't.

Found a dollar on the street on my bike ride home from the gym tonight. Added it to the pile of change I had and some returnable bottles and bought a 40 of beer.

I just want it to end if this is the fucking game to be played with me.
>>
File: MTM1MTQyOTY3MzA0MzYxMjM0.jpg (283KB, 1200x1760px) Image search: [Google]
MTM1MTQyOTY3MzA0MzYxMjM0.jpg
283KB, 1200x1760px
Instead of a student with a girlfriend that goes to the gym I think of myself as someone who goes to the gym but also goes to school and has a girlfriend

Like, I feel so much less excited about everything else than lifting and I've felt this way for a few years now. I'm a happy guy and I have no huge problems, it's just this strange state of mind that has me worried
>>
I got in a fight with my dad, and now he's afraid of me. Somehow I always end up as the big bad wolf.
>>
File: gonnamakeit.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gonnamakeit.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>38961260
>how is everyone doing?
Strangely at peace. During my rests in deadlifts, I had a few moments of clarity
>it's okay to miss people, friends, the past
>missing a past love is natural
>moving on will take time, but it'll get better day by day
>in a way, you carry everyone you were close to because they mold you as a person
>grow from your experiences, much as you grow from lifting
Things aren't peachy, I still got money/academic issues but life feels alright. Maybe I'll make it, and even if I don't, it's not the end of the world. I'll just have to pick myself up, learn from my mistakes and try again.
>>
>>38964056
It's because you can see progress and goals being approached/reached in the gym but not anywhere else m8.

The rest of your life won't move as fast as your progress in the gym and that can kind of make you lose interest in other things. Just remember that lifting is something you do to make the rest of life better, rather than a substitute for it.
>>
>>38961260
Honestly, really shitty. I rarely even get out of bed, even for class/lab at Uni. My grades are reflecting it and I know I need to fix this quick. To top it off, I have no friends that I hang out with. I just lift if i can motivate myself to and play video games. I think about killing myself occasionally, although I'd never do it.
>>
>>38964105

Huh.
>>
>mfw its that girl
>think about her every night
>dont want to sleep because you want to savour thaf rare moment of hapiness
>>
Need to quit wanking over kinky porn.

On the bright side I know my test levels are fine.
>>
Doing pretty good anon, thanks for asking. Hope your situation picks itself up.

I'm a fatass, 6'3" 350lbs+, but I started going back to the gym yesterday after a 5 month hiatus. I've had knee and foot problems for a while and they sort of beat me down mentally. After wasting my summer on Overwatch, I noticed I've been feeling more anxious and depressed than normal, so I decided enough was enough.

Lucky for me, my lifts didn't suffer too badly. My bench is still at lmao2pl8 and I pulled 365x3 for deads today after not DL'ing in almost half a year. Still gotta test OHP. Squats are suffering because of my knee makes me nervous but it felt good today. Got some zerchers in and it felt nice. I'm already feeling the anxiety and depression fade away. We're all gonna make it bro.
>>
>>38962656
I remember you in the thread where the anon offered to paypal your gym membership. You're steps ahead of where you were then. Keep fighting bro, don't let a check hold you back, you got this bro, you'll figure it out. Somehow it'll work out, you just gotta be there when the time is right, never quit bro. You the best.
>>
I miss my ex and that's fucking me up. Where do I meet people if I'm and ugly manlet
>>
File: dog.jpg (101KB, 736x547px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
101KB, 736x547px
bad senpai. stopped taking my anti depressants of 9+ years about a month and a half ago, all they do is make me sleep and not care about what i put in to my body or how it looks

been trying to push myself to work out and eat decently. so far ive been able to but i feel like im running on empty fumes. i cut ties with all my friends over some stupid shit so im just spending all day thinking about what i should be rather than being happy for what i have and am working on

got my period but i dont want to use it as an excuse to not work out. where i am im not allowed to shower often so its fucking disgusting desu, i regularly change but it doesnt help much. its really hard to just not stop rn

lonely as fuck and i just want to die but thanks for the thread it helps to get it out
>>
>>38962662
Fuck those guys bro. Out work them, out life them. Get your schooling, lifting, and self progression on. Fuck that shit.
>>
Depersonalization has kicked in again, feels weird and frightening.
>>
>>38962656
I remember the thread about someone paying for a month of gym membership.

Tell the friend who sent you a personal check to give you a money order instead.
>>
>>38964101
This helped me a lot just now. Thank you.
>>
>>38961260
I've been working out actively again for 12 months. Felt fucking awesome, both physically and mentally, full of energy.

so I decided I might try not being a NEET again. big mistake. I'm so fucking stressed out every second of my life now. still not missing workouts but I can't wait to get back on the neetbux and stop worrying about this fucking garbage.
>>
File: 1afnz5.jpg (43KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1afnz5.jpg
43KB, 500x322px
Girlfriend of 9 years dumped me to be with some faggot with two kids after I told her I was buying an apartment for us to live in. I always had to go to her place and bore myself to death because she didn't have wifi or even a TV.

My time in the relationship was numbing me somewhat, it wasn't great but she was always there I guess. Now it's like I quit a drug cold turkey, at first I relished the freedom but now I can't stand being alone. Since she could not get along with anyone, she burned a lot of bridges and I lost a lot of friends on the way.

Every girl I've met and added to Facebook (which I reactivated because my ex was crazy controlling and jealous) does pic related wether I have romantic intentions or not. My self-steem is at an all-time low, and I never had decent self-steem to begin with.

The only reason I haven't an heroed is because I've had some support from close friends, but they can't be there 24/7 nor do I want to be a fucking burden. Also, rediscovering alcohol and weed helps for the few hours I'm drunk/high, but returning to normal life is hell.
>>
>>38964588
>bore myself to death because she didn't have wifi or even a TV
you're a degenerate. I'm glad she left you for someone better
>>
>>38964593
Yep, a guy who is still married, has two kids and works as a mall cop is so much better than me I guess.
>>
>>38964588
Hey anon, hang in there. Surprisingly, this guide on misc really helped me when my gf and I split.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137904993
>>
>>38964602
does he watch TV like a retard? does he need wifi to be entertained when in the company of another human being? apparently not since he outdid your sorry ass lmao
>>
>>38964610
She always went to bed early and all I could do was stare at the wall. She wouldn't even fuck me 99% of the time because she was always tired or not in the mood. I'm not sure what you're getting at my man
>>
>>38964606
I'm very much over her and don't think about her in that way anymore, but the rest of the advice sounds good.
>>
>>38964602

>>38964606 here again,

I was seeing a chick last summer who claimed to be so into me and i couldn't believe it. She was a gorgeous girl. She said I made her feel like the only girl in the world, all that shit. Well turns out she was seeing her ex the last few months of my time talking to her, behind my back of course. Her ex has 2 kids he can't take care of and was in jail when she told me she was seeing him. My brother told me one of the most important things I've ever heard:

"Sometimes people are used to having it so shit that when they get something good, they fuck it up."

Mind you, I was (still am) close to finishing my degree and had (still do) a solid job at the time. She chose this loser who couldn't hold a job and couldn't provide for his kids. I couldn't understand why she chose him over me until my brother said what he did.
>>
>>38964617
learn to read or something. tv and internet addictions are degenerate as fuck. if you can't entertain yourself without the dumbing down constant stimulus of an electronic machine you're the cancer of the society and deserve every bad thing to happen to you
>>
File: fastforward.gif (2MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
fastforward.gif
2MB, 400x250px
>>38964101
>Things aren't peachy, I still got money/academic issues but life feels alright.

Same man, fuck. College is killing me. I'm in my second year and I've already dropped 2 classes and my schedule for the next few years is all mangled up. Money is really gettting tight, I have to pay my tuition in november, but I still am 1000 dollars short. Not only this, but my GPA isn't fantastic and I don't know if I've got the skills to improve it much. I feel my issues with procrastination creeping up again. I'm smoking weed too much again.

I'm not even sure I like the path I'm going down. I don't care about my major and I don't care about college, but it seems like the best option for now. I don't know what I want to do with myself, and I don't know if I want to do anything. I'm 19 and it feels like life is moving too fast, and I'm just stuck waiting for something to happen. I'm just confused and directionless. I don't know what to do with my life, and I don't know what to expect out of life, and I don't know I want out of life. Bored and confused and scared is my mental state.

But you have a good outlook, I hope I can become half as stoic.
>>
File: Zodd_wyald.jpg (523KB, 1444x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Zodd_wyald.jpg
523KB, 1444x1100px
Was ok for a while
Stopped lifting after snap city in june (got lmao4pl8 DL)
Now started with the self-doubt and suicidal thoughts on the daily
Got myself some phenibut to help with the general anxiety and gonna hit the iron on friday
We're all gonna make it brahs
>>
I broke up with my ex earlier in the year even though we both still cared about eachother because we just couldn't solve the conflicts we had, and yesterday I looked over our old conversations and realised that it was more my fault than hers which completely shattered everything I'd convinced myself about her to hate her. I called her and I apologised and told her I'd like to make things right between us, even though she's been with someone else for a month or something, I don't remember anyway.

I was so fucked up over how much I threw away and how stupid my dumb ass was that I completely forgot that I'm not a bitch who sits around and feels sorry for myself. I was also on a break from /fit/ because of all the pointless negativity, but then I remembered that /fit/ taught me I'm a badass motherfucker that can have whatever the fuck I want if I put in the work I need to get it. I love that girl so fucking much but it's finally time to stop blaming, rationalising and compartmentalising, babying myself and just fucking move on.

>>38964460
We're all gonna make it you stupid motherfucker, get off your ass get what you fucking deserve out of this life. If your life's a bitch then take your dick out and bend that bitch over.
>>
>>38961260
>final university exams in <5 weeks
>studying 6 hours a day
>no social life
>eating shit food
>exercising bare minimum

shit sucks
>>
>>38965657
best of luck man
>>
I'm a perfectionist and I'm not happy with my life until all aspects are somewhat perfect. If I'm not lean, I think that I don't deserve to have fun, have sex or date anyone. Then I also have a huge pressure to finish my uni degree and make a career. I can't take criticism well at all, and I literally start crying like a little bitch even if my boss wants to have a chat with me. Even if a police stops me, I get all sweaty, my heart starts to race like crazy and I easily just start crying. I'm not even super emotional otherwise or cry over mundane shit, but when people are disappointed in me or some authority figure has something to say, I just can't help the tears.

I over-analyze everything and I'm uptight af. I always wanna make sure I have makeup on, I keep my apartment tidy at all times and do laundry daily, I don't enjoy things which aren't planned beforehand. Heck, I've even tried travelling in another continent but I didn't enjoy "the adventure" one bit, and one of my biggest concerns was that I really need to hit gym frequently so I can't have the kind of a laxed backpacker lifestyle.

I'm so tied with my routines and those are the only things bringing me comfort in my life. I hit the gym 6 times a week at 5am in the morning and I honestly rather shitpost on my computer than go out on a Friday night. All my other friends are dating and meeting new guys left and right, but I'm just having intellectually stimulating discussions about squating blugs.

Such are the femanons among us, just saying.
>>
>>38961260
Having sex with beautiful girls and have a bunch of friends who love me. For some odd reason. Still feel like shit.
>>
I let her go long ago. She means nothing to me.

But I still dream of her.
>>
>>38961260
Thinking about her day and night

I'd be happy if we would stay in touch.

Also, mental threads should be a thing here, would drastically reduce the "tfw no gf" threads on this board.
>>
>>38961260
>Lift
>Got back with my Ex earlier this year
>Might just have to break it off with him
>Lifting gives me moments of clarity and peace
>Thinking how i'm going to get over someone who i have stayed with a long time in my life
In the end it was the right choice yet it's hard to let someone go who is not giving me what i want out of a relationship.

Might even turn into a lesbian who knows.
>>
>>38965731
It sounds to me like you wanna be strong and you wanna own everything you do but you're too scared to fuck up because you beat yourself up over it. When you fuck up, learn to sit yourself down and reset how you're feeling, assess the situation, focus and then just do whatever you need to do to get shit fixed and moving smoothly. I've found music helps me a ton with that but I've always been a metalhead and it's super easy to hype myself up when I'm feeling like shit.

For going out, find friends that help you relax and that don't put pressure on you, I can relate to the over-analyzing and not enjoying anything that's not well planned out but when I do shit with my best mates I can chill and be a retard and not give a fuck what people think and suddenly I'm not walking around with a permanent bitch face.

Also, obligatory

SYDNEY
Y
D
N
E
Y

>>38965737
Antidepressants my man. If your life is good and you're feeling like shit for no reason a simple chemical imbalance is at fault. People who say antidepressants don't work are people who don't have chronic depression but simply have chronically shit lives. In their case they have enough to feel shitty about that the pills don't help.
>>
File: skip.gif (37KB, 234x300px) Image search: [Google]
skip.gif
37KB, 234x300px
>>38962764

Are you me?

>everything going for me
>still an anxious nervous fuck
>>
>>38965724
thanks man.
to be honest, im scared.

im scared the effort i put in would not be enough.
im scared that my sacrifice so far would be in vain.
im scared that even after i come out and go into the workforce, i'll be shit at my job.

and on top of all, im scared that i'll never experience what its like to be in a loving relationship.
>>
>>38965797
>I've found music helps me a ton
Yeah it helps me as well.

>Sydney
In Straya, but unfortunately not in Sydney.
>>
>>38965781

What is he not giving you?
>>
>>38965816

A loving relationship is all well and good until it ends which is like 90% of them depending on the age you start dating.

Nothing in the world will prepare you for that, assuming you love the girl.
>>
>>38965835
Affection, making me feel wanted that sort of stuff you know. Sure I'm his gf and he would be pretty much the perfect guy to be with for life but i've tried countless times to tell him what irks me, i'm tired of hearing the "i'll change it" phrase.
Might be due to the fact that i am his first girlfriend ever, maybe that he is 2 years younger than me no idea.

Haven't told him that i met a guy while on holiday with a good friend of mine.
I have not felt wanted so passionately like that guy made me feel, not even close to how i felt during my bfs and my honeymoon phase.
>>
>>38965819
It's ok if you have the discipline to wake up at 5am every morning you're probably bigger than me anyway and that would just make shit awks.

>>38965816
It's hard to find good relationships, romantic or otherwise, but when you find that person they'll jump out at you and you'll know you're gonna fucking make it brah. Well, either that or you break up and want to fucking die but hey, at least you can line up for another ride on the rollercoaster.

You can't be shit at your job if you're willing to put this much work in. The key to professional success is to find something you want to be competitive at and go hard. Do extra-curricular online courses, ask around for jobs, that's so much more important than fucking around with uni work. If you have all the lectures and shit recorded you can learn a whole uni subject in a week if you want to. Uni work is a cakewalk, don't put too much effort into it, just keep yourself at a decent grade average, unless you wanna go for scholarship opportunities, then reach for the skies and godspeed.
>>
>>38964528
You're welcome anon. I wish you the best.
>>
>tfw degenerate tranny
>tfw period just came
only solution is to lift through the tears
>>
Is breaking up because sex isn't what it used to be with someone you've been together for 7 years not a valid reason?
I think it's not valid enough if you haven't atleast tried to work on it, right? r-right?
>>
>>38965934
If sex is sucking there's probably other reasons for it. But really, it's too complex of an issue for anybody to give you advice on, except your SO.
>>
File: 1470374860783.jpg (49KB, 1091x566px) Image search: [Google]
1470374860783.jpg
49KB, 1091x566px
I don't get it, /fit/.

I have everything. At least, what I thought everything was. Dad hooked me up with a good-paying job in a machine shop, got married to my college sweetheart, got a cheap apartment in a good neighborhood, got money in the bank, food in the fridge, tv, music, video games, comics, I pay 10 bucks a month for my gym... and yet I still feel empty inside. I'm 26 years old and I still feel as lost inside as I did when I was 16.

Is this normal? Did I get tied down too early in life? Why do I feel like I want to die every day? What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>38965968
sounds like youre having an early midlife crisis.

go talk to a shrink.
>>
>>38965968
Be grateful with what you have, cunt.
There are people, including me, who have it worse off.
Stop being a unappreciative little bitch and be grateful with what you have.
Fucking cock sucker.
>>
>>38965864

So the fact he doesnt pad your ego all the time is a dealbreaker for you? That's pretty shallow if he's perfect in every other way. I could understand if he literally treats you like shit but then he wouldnt be perfect would he, some people just show their affection through ation instead of words.
>>
>>38965934

After 7 years this is something you should be able to talk about freely and discuss your needs, I'm sure any loving partner would be more than willing to make adjustments to keep you happy, probably enjoy doing it too, I mean if you feel this way theres a good chance they think the same.
>>
>>38965988
not op but does being grateful mean having to settle for less? If he feels like he can do better, then perhaps its a sign of ambition?

i dont know his exact situation so im just guessing.
>>
>>38965968
Serotonin deficiency bruh
>>
>>38964567
I feel you brah
>>
File: 1418950362731s.jpg (8KB, 250x234px) Image search: [Google]
1418950362731s.jpg
8KB, 250x234px
>>38964101

This is a niec post :D
>>
I fucked this girl the other night and after she left I felt nothing. Like no ego satisfaction like I normally get. What happened to me?
>>
>>38965864
You're a filthy whore desu

Leave him for his benefit.
>>
>>38965934
Havin the same issue with my gf of 4yrs. Talked to her about it last night

She has epilepsy and her meds are some kinda mood stabilizer that kills her sex drive, and they keep increasing her dose and it keeps getting worse

Shel suck me off whenever i ask and ride it if i want but it just sucks to never see that horny look in her eye anymore. Shes like totally asexual now and just does it to keep me happy but its not the same

I feel you buddy. It feels immature to dump someone over that hut sex is basically what a relationship revolves around. Its vital

Should definitely talk about it and try to fix it before just jumping ship tho. My gf is gonna talk to her doc about switching meds and maybe find some herbal supplement to make her horny again

Hopin it works cause i cant stop.staring at girls at the gym, and i see them eyein me up too

Ive dumped her 3 times over this issue and i go bang a few sluts, get it outta my system and then want her back for the feels and security
>>
I know things could get better but I can't find the motivation to improve myself, I feel empty inside, I feel like people around me don't live in the same world I do the way they're so easily intimate with others, how they have dozens of friends and relationships and it all seems natural to them, sometimes I wonder what the difference between me and them is. When they talk to me they probably think my life is as exciting as theirs when it's really not, I don't really lie about it, I just avoid talking about myself.
>>
I'M FEELING FUCKING GROUSE HOW CAN YOU NOT FEEL GROUSE WHEN YOU GO TO THE GYM IT MAKES YOU FEEL GROUSE IT'S FUCKING GROUSE WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU PUSSIES I'VE BEEN FUCKED UP BEFORE I'VE BEEN LOCKED UP IN A PSYCH WARD AND SINCE I'VE STARTED GOING TO THE GYM IT'S DONE MORE FOR ME THAN MY ANTI-PSYCHOTICS YOU FUCKERS ARE JUST SAD TFWNOGF BETAS THAT LOOK FOR REASONS TO BE UPSET WITH THE GLORIOUS LIFE YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN TO LIVE JUST LEARN TO EMBRACE LIFE AND LIFT YOUR OWN SPIRITS INSTEAD OF RELYING ON OTHERS TO DO SO FOR YOU FUCK IT'S GROUSE GOING TO THE GYM STOP BEING LAME AND START BEING GROUSE GODDAMNIT OKAY I'M AUDI 2000 GUYS NICE TO CHAT SEE YOU IN A FEW WEEKS
>>
>>38966578
What the fuck does grouse mean
>>
>>38966652
grouse
Word heard mostly in Australia's 2nd largest city, Melbourne meaning something wonderful, amazing.
"Kangaroos are grouse, mate!"
>>
I took too much preworkout this morning and gave myself borderline anxiety

Other than that should be on the up for the next bit
>>
>>38966772
Fuckin ausfags i give up trying to understand that abortion they call a language
>>
Gained 20 lbs over the course of the last 8 months thanks to a gf and a lack of discipline. I'very been hitting the gym consistently for the past 5 weeks and my weight hasn't budged. Doesn't help that my sleep habits are shit. Pretty much just waiting my gf to leave me.
>>
File: painscalefaces.jpg (27KB, 720x243px) Image search: [Google]
painscalefaces.jpg
27KB, 720x243px
My girlfriend is probably going to dump me because I don't want kids. I can't stand to have kids with the possibility of them hating being born as much as I do.

No matter how many times I think I'm prepared for it there are days where I just go home after work or the gym and I end up crying in my room. I'm actually crying right now.

I'm just waiting to die brehs. And it's not just about her. I'm so tired of life. But I'm afraid of suicide. It helps me get through the week to tell you guys this. Thank you for the thread.
>>
>>38966253
Why?
>>
Anyone else feel like a relationship is harder to get by these days?
>>
>>38961260
same senpai

also suddenly started binge eating all the nastiest shit (we're talking about chocolate, burgers, cakes, all that trash) and doing the activity of a sloth (and I'll likely throw it all up and starve till next rampage)

just full depressed sloth mode

if I'm gonna be ugly and have a shit life anyway why try so hard to be "healthy"

I feel exhausted, bloated, lost n retarded, never wanted to die so bad for so long.

fuck all those "it gets better" perfect life stories, at this point i feel like i'm terminally ill with shit that has no cure no matter how many drugs i take, routines, psychiatrists, psychologists, thisandthatists

fuck, man
>>
>>38962663
Just keep going!!! You're not a loser :)
>>
>>38963469
Country? You're gonna make it familia
>>
>>38967697
you and me too man havent been to the gym in a week, again
started eating shit like chips and pizza
>>
Want to smash these girls I know, but know it would make things awkward and they would want to date me.
>>
>>38967975
australia, and thanks man
>>
File: James_Gandolfini.jpg (11KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
James_Gandolfini.jpg
11KB, 360x270px
>>38961260
Im a failure. Havent been to the gym in almost 2 weeks. Been drinking a lot. Eating like shit. Going through divorce doing split custody with 2 kids. 29 yo. And had to move back in with my parents. Severely depressed and damaged from being cucked so hard. Decide to browse /fit/ for the first time in about a week and this thread comes up front page. Feel horrible reading what some of you are going through. Nice to know im not the only one.
>>
>>38968065
shouldn't choose the first best woman you meet huh?
>>
First week working after half a year of NEETdom (a position I've been wanting, but haven't been able to get until now) and I'm already finding myself thinking about quitting. What's wrong with me?
>>
>>38968082
The sad part is i didnt. I have another kid from a previous relationship when i was 19. I havent smoked a cigarette in 16 days though, so thats nice.
>>
>>38968121
>when i was 19
dude
life lesson learnt.
>>
When first started lifting it helped improve my confidence and self esteem. But people still made fun of how I looked or shamed me for weight lifting.

I still lift at least 4 days a week but there's nothing that makes me happy or satisfied in my life.

I wish I was rich and had a job I liked maybe.
>>
File: 1401703738169.jpg (91KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1401703738169.jpg
91KB, 633x758px
I feel as if my memory is slipping. Was going to make a new thread, but this will do as well I reckon.

>used to have a pretty damn good memory
>remember quotes or even paragraphs from books easily
>recognize films from just a glance or background noise and know who is in them, who made them and so forth
>good date and name memory without even trying
>could instantly recall most things if I had to
>always felt a little bit of disdain for my friend who had a shitty memory and couldn't even remember arrangements or conversations we had recently

Now sometimes when I have to remember something it takes considerably more effort and time. Occasionally I question whether I've told something to a friend several times, but have forgotten doing so and they are just too polite to point it out.

What bothers me the most is that I've always been an avid reader, yet now after finishing a book I forget most of it, aside from the main plot points, after a short while.

In short, how do I improve my memory. I'm familiar with Method of loci, but that seems to be focused more towards remembering specific facts, not overall memory.

I'm a bit shaken by this tbqh fäm.
>>
>junior in college for dietetics, unhappy with major after exposure to hospital setting and work
>no where I can take my degree that sounds interesting
>too late to change majors without tacking on 2-3 years
>stopped working at my per diem job, not fired yet but not put on for any shifts either
>smoking alot of weed (isnt bankrupting me or causing me to slack in school)
>eating whatever I want at this point
>maintainingy physique at the gym
I built myself up these past few years around nutrition and exercise, and now that i'm losing interest, I feel like my sense of self and worth is crumbling
>>
>>38961351
Fuck.. I'm feeling exactly like you.
>>
File: 1427881621291.jpg (24KB, 400x278px) Image search: [Google]
1427881621291.jpg
24KB, 400x278px
>>38961260
I'm a sad cunt right now.

A shoulder injury fucks with my brain more than it should.

Help me become a sick cunt bros.
>>
im poor it sucks
ive had enough sex lifts are fine
can't make real money
not qualified for shit
no money for school C student at best anyways
make 10$ atm would kill for 15
>tfw that's only like 30k a year
>>
>>38968644
What's your diet like? I remember my memory being worse when I was an underweight skinnyfat with bad eating habits.
>>
File: 1474396342348.jpg (299KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474396342348.jpg
299KB, 1080x720px
>Wife divorced me after 9 years because I wasn't going anywhere with my life
>Can't afford rent anymore, moving in with younger brother in Canada at the end of the month
>Spend my days working out, taking care of my dog, trying not to have bad thoughts
>now that i'm single too poor to afford anything besides rice, beans, eggs, oats, and dog food
>even a loner in the MMO I play. so fucking alone

On the bright side, I no longer have a wife holding me back from pursuing a career in law enforcement. I've got a long road ahead of me but at least I have something to look forward to.

>Hurricane Matthew about to FUCK my shit UP
>>
>>38962914
Congrats bro inspiring shit
>>
>>38968812
Stay safe anon.
>>
>>38968732
It's a decent feel. I think once the cold and dark of winter really kicks in I'll start getting bummed out enough to do something productive.
>>
File: 1470759884027.jpg (40KB, 680x329px) Image search: [Google]
1470759884027.jpg
40KB, 680x329px
>>38968812
Edmonton police is always hiring sempai. im applying this year, might not be the best city but its a job
>>
>>38969045
appreciate it but i'm going to be in Ontario. looking at Niagara regional, or OPP.

I'm hoping getting such a demanding job to suck up all my time will give me something to live for. BLM hasn't spread up there yet, has it?

Good luck with your application, anon!
>>
>>38968804
I don't think its the diet, to be fair. I ate much worse when I was younger.

In any case. Oats, milk and eggs for breakfast, rice and chicken for lunch or some pasta if I'm feeling lazy, then potatoes and veggies with a steak for dinner. Also some snacks of fruits and nuts in between. Should be varied enough.

I'm kind of thinking that maybe alcohol is the cause, because I didn't drink at all until five years ago, then lived a somewhat "hedonistic" lifestyle for a year with plenty of drugs and alcohol. I also got pretty depressed around 9 months ago and just NEETed it out, sitting at home and drinking for three months almost every day.

Could I have made some irrevocable damage to my brain during those periods? I'm 26, so its hardly my age playing up.
>>
>>38965657
at least eat some good food yo. Not saying expensive, but chicken and vegies only take like 10 mins to fry up.
>>
Has anybody tried 5-htp I hear its suppose to help with depression and stuff
Doctor gave me vyvanse to help with school but it gave me a panic attack. Now I have fear of taking it or anytime my heartbeat goes faster I get scared
>>
>>38969045

EPS is hard core, don't think the thelast take just anybody off the street. You'll need a seriouslyspeak record, even things like parking tickets or being fires from a job can keep you from getting in.
I'm studying Police Studies and Criminal Justice at macewan then applying with a degree in policing to give me an edge.

You might hate them, but don't think that EPS isnt elite
>>
>>38969196

Holy fucking typos I hate posting from my phone
>>
>>38961260
Bump for all the lost souls
>>
>>38962663
You're 16 lmao. People peak strength wise in their late 20's / early 30's.
>>
Not sure if strenght routine is the wa to go
>>
>21 y.o.
>Monday and Tuesday writing finals at the industrial chamber of commerce (A german thing)
>Those 2 days will decide over my future
>If i pass i can go to uni next year and maybe fullfill my dream to get into private equity
>If i fail im condemned to work as a fucking retail banker with max. 45k p.a.

Im scared shitless. Please help me lads. I already want to kill myself and i didnt even write the exams.
>>
I have roughly 10 minutes before another meeting/conference

Sitting at my computer now, going for a walk before the meeting

TFW cuck slave wage
>>
>>38969626
cuck wage life
>>
File: 1453238055268.jpg (36KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1453238055268.jpg
36KB, 500x494px
>>38969592
Just prepare and do your best anon. That's all you can do.

If you don't pass - that's not the end of the world, there are always things you can do, even if it's just working a shit job until you find something else, go into military or start your own business or some shit like that.

Even if you fail you can always retake it somehow or something. Or you can apply to go to a uni in a foreign country maybe?

But I believe in you Anon. Take it from someone who fucked their life up beyond repair and then managed to bounce back - there's always a way if you try.
>>
File: 74541.jpg (7KB, 325x227px) Image search: [Google]
74541.jpg
7KB, 325x227px
26 year old, recently quit my minimum wageslave job and moved back with parents. spent the last 3 months wasting time, playing xbox, lurking 4chan.

got back into lifting/quit porn & it's making me feel slightly better but have no idea what to do with my life, what my passion is and what steps to take. parents/government are pressuring me into getting another job but i just can't face working a shitty customer service job again, i'll end up jumping.
>>
>>38961260
>how is everyone doing?
okay i guess, still thinking about her
>>
my shoulders and neck are out of balance my ears itch and my teeth get swollen if i do cardio. i want to work but its like working with a human
>>
>>38969786
cardio LITERALLY KILLS YOU
>>
>ex from 9 months ago texts me out of no where once she finds out I'm moving overseas
>nothing big just to say good luck
>fucked with me more than what any other text would have done
>couldn't stop thinking about our relationship
>was actually starting to completely forget her until she sent me that forst text

After all I could think about after was a quote from Max Payne 2
"The genius of the hole, no matter how long you spend climbing out you can still fall back down in an instant"
>>
>>38969801
>"The genius of the hole, no matter how long you spend climbing out you can still fall back down in an instant"
nice
>>
>>38961260

Worst than ever, I have been getting panick attacks recently a the thought of going to work. I'm so anxious all the time that I can't function well. Taking hypericum perforatum helps me but it does not resolve the cause of all this. I can't focus on my school and I feel like a total failure. The worst/weirdest part is that e veryone seems to think I do great, It's like living in a sureal world where I am trapped in my head.
I just want a decent job so I can relax and think of something else when off-work. relax.
>>
File: 1470353538977.jpg (347KB, 704x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1470353538977.jpg
347KB, 704x1024px
>>38969703

shit i'm actually 27

fuck
>>
>>38961260
upper back is still a little wonky so that has me a wee bit worried. I may have slightly pulled something the other day, but at least I was able to lick the tip, so that's kinda cool.
>>
>>38969850
you licked your own tip?
>>
>>38969828
What's your work like? And do you have any close friends that distract you from your anxiety when you're not at work?
>>
>>38969828
hey

hey buddy.

dude.

you're doing okay.

also, look at this momma kitty.
>she's a lazy bitch but she's obviously happy
>people are telling you you're doing great but you're still sad
be like momma kitty. be content with what you have going on right now.
>>
>>38969855
I'm a med tech (reservist) I work part time and I don't want to go to work, it's hard to explain but I have no ide what i'm doing.
Close friends ? no, I don't really have close friends. I talk to my brother but there is just so much he can do for me, he's preetty bussy and the last thing I want is to burden others with my own problems.
>>
>>38969854
fuck yeah man. finally got down there to it.
>>
Walked into a college board game session about 10 minutes late. Everyone was on in a game so I just stood there awkwardly for 30 seconds before taking my phone out and pretending I had to call someone.

Im literally never gonna make it.
>>
File: 1475603635973.jpg (2MB, 2585x3147px) Image search: [Google]
1475603635973.jpg
2MB, 2585x3147px
>>38961260
Could be worse, I recently started lifting again after almost two years of not doing anything /fit/ wise and turning into a chubby cunt with no muscle definition.

I still feel disappointed that Brexit cucked me out of my chances of going to UCL and that I have to go to literally who tier university in Holland. None of the classes feel intellectually stimulating abd I've yet to make any friends. It doesn't help that all my old friends have move away and that I barely see them anymore.

I'm also quite insecure about being a virgin at age 20.

At least I'm not a NEET
>>
>>38969937
you work in medicine and you're a sad cunt?
dude.
momma kitty is hwoopin your ass.
get happy, fool.
>>
>>38969942
gave yourself the cummies?
>>
>>38969759
What'd she do to you, anon?
>>
>>38969948
>I just stood there awkwardly for 30 seconds before taking my phone out and pretending I had to call someone.
i have this...tick, that if i have to cross a street and a car is about to drive through it, over the walkway, i take out my phone and pretend im looking at stuff
i do the same when people walk on my side of the street
autistic?
>>
>>38969972
no. just licked it.
>although I can confirm precum is a super vague, mildy salty substance
>>
>>38969984
gave me hope, made me fall for her in a way i have not fallen for a girl in a long ass time. thing is, i know i could love her from deep down my heart if not more, but i guess i'm her 2nd choice after having a small go with her.
>>
>>38969995
you need to learn how to look like you have things to see and people to do.
>>
I don't have money to move out. The thought of becoming a wage slave, find a small apartment and pay rent monthly knowing month by month my life will literally be in somebody else's hands for the rest of my life makes me want to kill myself.

Other than that, i'm doing fine.
>>
>>38970032
meaning?
>>
>>38961260

Shit where to begin ?

I don't like life.

I threw myself hard at it, but everytime I struggles, life beat me up pretty hard.

Went to Officer's school, got out for medical reasons after a year of hell.

Got into med school, first semester went smooth. I fucked up the second.

Girls don't approach me ever to get romantically involved.

The last time a totes qt complimented me through a friend, I spent a couple of months to contact her on facebook, cause I wanted to do things the proper way.

I'm just lonely.

The only thing that makes me, well not HAPPY, just not fucking depressed and apathetic is lifting.

I'm increasing my training alarmingly. My body can't keep up.

I'm not aesthetic for fit standards but I'm pretty big. Just this morning a collegue said HOLY FUCK WILL YOU JUST STOP GROWING.

-heh, I guess not-

I just want a qt to cuddle with. No sex, cuddles.

Fuck.
>>
where's your head at?
>>
>>38961260
Doing good breh, stopped smoking weed/drinking. Started eating right and lifting a month ago now. Saving a lot of money not getting fast food.
Feeling much better about life, actually able to sit down in quiet and read. Before quiet made me feel lonely and let me think about what a failure I was being. I have not seen huge improvement but already seeing some, but I think having the goal is what is making me happy.
I wish I could stop smoking cigs though, but at this point I go crazy after a few days. So going to let my self smoke since I gave up tons of other bad things already. Still bother me that I cannot quit the nicotine, weed and alcohol were nothing but cigs are brutal.
>>
>>38970090
CONFIDENCE, fuckwit.
>>
>>38970248
>stopped smoking weed/drinking.
Very good
>>
Last 4 years have been pretty much the same day over and over. Work, home, sleep, etc.

Saving up to buy a place and I move in January. Somehow I think it will be a huge life change but it will probably be the same thing I do now but with less money and even more loneliness.
>>
>>38970280
i have that, anon
>>
>>38970323
will you at least be able to build a home gym?
>>
>>38970362
>tfw dreaming of a home gym
no idea if i can manage that in a rental place
>>
>>38970372
it can't hurt to ask.
>>
>>38970362
It's a condo so it comes with a gym. Not sure about the quality though.
>>
>>38970412
yeah i should
>>
>>38961260
I've been catching the blues here and there. I used to live the party life with lots of friends in college, but I slowly became very bitter, paranoid, and cynical about the people around me. I've become very isolated and seldom go out anymore, and on the rare occasions that I do, I get annoyed and leave early anyways. On top on that, "she" still hangs around the same areas (a relationship that ended quite badly), so I do my best to avoid her.

Now I'm 26yo anti-social loner trying to work on my body, which I'm very unhappy with. I only started lifting seriously this year, and I regret being a lazy piece of shit my whole life. Feels like I'll never get that flat stomach again, and it's killing my motivational gains. My arms, upper body, and quads are getting juicy, but my midsection looks like shit. Help, brahs.
>>
I lost 10 pounds this month (180 to 170) and I feel like its making me depressed. I'm not even really cutting I just started taking ADHD medicine.

At least I'm getting looks now. I just pray my lifts don't start falling
>>
>>38969677
IT pays well though.

Still on this fucking call senpai...
>>
>>38962656
Anon, there has to be some way you can cash the check. Can you not clear up the old account and then re-open it?
>>
>>38970645
>tfw my IT salary is so low some new federal laws will require me to start logging work hours aka "punching in" like a McDonald's employee

My dad was flying planes and making 6-digits at my age wew I feel like shit.
>>
>>38970732
Where do you work? Are you one of them LAN specialists??

Help desk etc..

What level of exposure have you had in the IT world??
>>
>>38970645
how much
>>
>>38970750
not him but, help desk here...trainee too don't think i'm gonna make much of a salary
>>
>>38970781
You honstly will. I'm more of a senior engineer at the company so I can't go into this stuff, but trust me the IT field is booming right now and there are so many specialists in the field. I have been trying to explain for so long on /fit/ /o/ but the industry is growing. Get you some certs, and study., understand grow with your current company. I interview a lot and I love to see someone who is dedicated trying to make it. The help desk role is a first step, an entry level step senpai

What state, you in?

What do you work on right now if you don't mind sharing..
>>
>>38970750
All I do is SQL data reports. I don't have any help desk experience (I don't even know how to build a computer). Almost 3 years working at a uni. 40k/year is barely enough to keep me happy because of the high costs of living. Currently looking for cheap places to move (Colorado) but I have anxiety about finding a job.
>>
>>38962656
Also anon, if there is a way to pay that overdraft fee, how much is it?
>>
>>38970830
Why do you want to move to Colorado?
>>
>>38970840
I heard it's cheap (in comparison to where I am currently), I like colder weather, and I'm sick of living on a crowded island.

>Honolulu
>>
>>38970859
What level of training do you have? How old are you?
>>
>>38970809
ah well, i'm from europe. haven't really specialized myself in anything, just normal help desk daily basis stuff
>>
>>38970809
>What do you work on right now if you don't mind sharing..
>>38970891
adding:

mostly the usual "fix xyz" stuff, paired with working on typo3 cms, and atlassian jira and confluence, some exchange administration, a bit of linux server maintenance and windows server stuff, active directory etc.
>>
>>38970891
That is actually fine. I have been to a couple other countries where we have dept stationed and having our IT dept stationed in another country is so helpful because we are able to get a lot more work done, with having a European/Asian division.really is. What level of experience do you have?
>>
>>38970880
>BA in MIS
>decent at SQL (SSMS, Crystal Reports, phpMyAdmin)
>26yo

Pretty lackluster. I hated school.
>>
any DID fags?

What are feelings like

ask me anything
>>
>>38970921
>>38970906
>>
>>38962020
shes doing it to get inside your head

keep on doing you you deserve a better bitch
>>
>>38970830
I hear colorado is pretty expensive to live in.
>>
>>38961364
>cutting for two years

I don't think cutting works that way...
>>
>>38970859
You're tired of Hawaii? What's it like living there. I have two friends that work out there. I lived on Maui for a half a year and wanted out, but I felt Honolulu and a lot more to offer.
>>
File: 1453785939463.jpg (62KB, 750x724px) Image search: [Google]
1453785939463.jpg
62KB, 750x724px
Talking to this new girl and I realize that no girl will ever be her.
>>
>>38971081
that is true yes, but look at her for who she is, someone else with special traits
>>
>>38971081
Like no girl will ever be "her," as in your ex?
>>
>>38971081
Story of my life.
>>
>>38971081
Thank god, right?
>>
File: Capture.png (40KB, 1159x549px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
40KB, 1159x549px
>>38970967
Can't be as bad as where am now (pic related).

>>38970989
It was fine growing up (been here since 99'), but the population and temperatures keep increasing and won't stop. We have some of the worst traffic and drivers in the U.S. comparable to LA and NYC. They're building a lmao rail system but everyone knows it's gonna fail miserably (it's already putting the state in crazy debt). People like me are suffering from "Island Fever" and feel trapped. It's a paradise hell hole. I don't even like going to the beach anymore.

There's a fairly intense nightlife and lots of hot asian womens and mostly everyone exercises and is in great shape, but the novelty has worn off for me. Again, expensive as fuck. It's just not fun for me.
>>
>23
>finished uni a year ago
>ok job

How do I meet girls. Do I have to go on Tinder or PoF ffs?
>>
>>38969801
Iktf, anon. Stay strong. It'll still hurt, but it'll hurt a little less every time. Just remind yourself it's in the past, it can't get any worse, it's already over. You'll be okay.

God speed wherever you're moving to!
>>
>>38971212
Not him but i was literally thinking about going back to my ex, good thing i didn't. The whole "there's a reason no matter what reason" thing probably has its place.
>>
>>38970953
>>38962762

Thanks senpai, surprisingly this helps a lot.
>>
>>38964123
Sounds exactly like me at the moment, except that I distract myself with 4chan, Tinder, and mindless Unix nonsense instead of vidya.
>>
>>38964639
Careful with that edge son
>>
>>38964423
>I pulled 365x3 for deads today after not DL'ing in almost half a year
Careful, lad. Take it slow, especially with the deadlift.
>>
>there is a girl at the gym who is also a trainer there
>she is the only nice person i've met there so far
>she tries to flirt with me and very sympathetic all the time
>she has great body and face 10/10
>but i am a fucking autist
>i love when she opens a conversation with me while i am working out and minding my own business since i feel lress depressed
>she is probably not interested in me at all but i keep being delusinoal and think otherwise since she is jsut so nice to me for some reason
i might seriously have autism lads
>>
>>38964639
>t. guy who harasses people on 4chan
>irony whooshes overhead
>>
>>38961260

i feel pretty good about myself and my life

....but i have no ambition or drive, i don't believe in love or marriage, i don't want kids and i haven't had sex in 4 years

i never feel lonely even though i am alone, this is the way i like it

i'm trying to keep my few close friends, but it's always they that call me, not the other way around, same with family, mostly.

i just want to cruise through life being as comfortable as possible, leaving no traces that i was ever here, having no impact on anything

i want my gravestone to say "meh".
>>
>>38964736
>snap city in june (got lmao4pl8 DL)
What specifically happened?
>>
File: IMG_3514.gif (31KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3514.gif
31KB, 500x492px
>>38971081
Iktf, anon, been talking to a few other guys since my bf dumped me, and even though these new guys are nicer to me and make more sense for me to be with (have more in common, beliefs align more closely, had similar upbringings), I still miss my ex. He used to hurt me so badly, but he also had the capability of making me feel better than anyone else I've ever met. Trying to continue talking to these other guys as a way to help me move on and stop thinking about my ex, but I don't feel like I'll ever feel the same passion and overwhelming attraction that I felt with him. I wish I could express this to him, but I can't and that's been eating away at me. Part of me wishes I had never met him so I wouldn't have to deal with the pain of losing him.
>>
>>38965770
>Also, mental threads should be a thing here, would drastically reduce the "tfw no gf" threads on this board.
I think this approach was started a couple weeks ago to address that problem.
>>
>>38971468
you will, give it time
if you're a fag, even then
>>
>>38971481
No im a femanon lol
>>
>>38971472
>I think this approach was started a couple weeks ago to address that problem.
good approach then
>>
>>38971486
then all im gonna tell you is, give it time
yes your ex was one of a kind yada yada, but if he hurt you he didn't make you happy 100%
find someone who does, you will, give it time
>>
File: Snapchat-4340456486478918149.jpg (79KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4340456486478918149.jpg
79KB, 480x782px
>mental health thread
>>
>>38971498
He wasn't even that great. He didn't appreciate me and was often extremely selfish. I don't know why I'm still hung up on him. It sucks so much, senpai.
>>
>>38971468
>d even though these new guys are nicer to me and make more sense for me to be with (have more in common, beliefs align more closely, had similar upbringings),
take one of those then, share new experiences, make new memories

lingering in the past ain't gonna do jack shit for you
>>
>>38971523
ah you're the anon from that thread couple of days ago
just fancy one of those other guys anon, stop living in the past, accept it's over and also look at the bad sides o your relationship
>>
>>38971523
is he more masculine than the new guys
>>
>>38971357
Consider trying MDMA or a psychedelic, anon. I used to feel just like you, but a couple wonderful experiences with those drugs made me feel joy and faith in humanity again.
>>
>>38971542
Yeah, problem is that I've never felt as attracted to someone as I did with him. He was the only I ever had satusfyung sex with. I was shy and reserved before I met him, but then While I was dating him, we used to have sex all of the time, and like even if I was mad at him, I still wanted to be intimate with him. I feel like I may never feel that way again.
>>
>>38971560
He's the only guy I ever had satisfying sex with. Before I met him I was shy and timid. I even used to think that I was asexual lol, but while I was dating him, we used to have sex all of the time. Like I've never been so strongly sexually attracted to someone in my life.
>>
File: 1470712219389.jpg (200KB, 2240x1488px) Image search: [Google]
1470712219389.jpg
200KB, 2240x1488px
On the last year I've been "dating" /fucking five different girls, all of them between the 8-10 range, and yet I cannot feel a single drop of satisfacion from a female companion.

I always end getting bored of any girl, there is no connection. I fake it, but most of the time I'm thinking about lifting and being alone. I pick up girls seeking some kind of validation and entertainment that never comes.

Sometimes I feel envy when you talk about "her", I'm so disconnected from the opposite sex that I'm not even sure if that's a meme and we are all equally vain or not.

I'm going to die alone. I think that as a cold fact, without any anxiety or pessimism.

Sometimes I think that having a child could be the answer, but if I'm wrong and I fil this kind of emotional detachment to them I would be the worst father ever.
>>
>>38971625
You sound like you have intimacy and attachment issues. Was your childhood fucked up?
>>
>>38971663
My reaction too.
>>
>>38971663
On the contrary, I had a very happy childhood. I guess a part of it has to do with fear of abandonment mixed with the fact that I was a fatass that couldn't get laid until 21. Probably some part of me doesn't want any attachment just in case people leave.

Anyways, I'd love to feel something true about a particular someone. Even having an ex "her" would be an achievement for me. Better to have loved and lost...
>>
Its been months and he's still the first thought on my mind when I wake up and the last one when I fall asleep. I remind myself why we split up and try to move on and put the thoughts behind me, but every night I find myself wondering if he's okay and how his day was. This was supposed to be fun, it wasn't supposed to end up like this.
>>
>>38971602
I also have like no desire to sleep with anyone else, only him
>>
>>38970560
Start doing GOMAD or something like it. That saves my gains from my Adderall prescription, and my genetic tendency toward skinniness.
>>
File: Ring to end your life.jpg (20KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Ring to end your life.jpg
20KB, 720x404px
>>38961260
For years now all feeling I have is a flatline on a heart monitor, with reverse beats sometimes happening with sadness or anger. At this point I want to die 100% of the time and something's gonna give one of these days and it'll be either intense rage or crippling sadness.

So not so good man.
>>
>>38971754
I know it sucks so much, anon. Like even though he was so mean to me at the end, I still love him and want to make him happy.
>>
>>38961437
same here, spent the summer self reflecting and working out which left me feeling hopeful of the future and my anxiety, but now schools back and the skies gray everyday the sadness came right back. fortunately i found a really great girl and she's the only thing sparking any happiness so i'm really glad she's here
>>
>>38971129
You'll probably have little success online unless you're >= 8/10 or have very low standards. A great profile can sometimes change things, though, or at least so I'm told.
>>
>>38961351
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: feelover.jpg (24KB, 480x326px) Image search: [Google]
feelover.jpg
24KB, 480x326px
>>38971810
>spent the summer self reflecting and working out which left me feeling hopeful of the future and my anxiety, but now schools back and the skies gray everyday the sadness came right back
hey it's me
>>
>>38969573
It is.
>>
>>38971838

>schools back

you're supposed to stop posting at the end of summer
>>
>>38971562

thanks anon, but i'm actually pretty happy with the way things are, i'm not depressed or sad or anything like that

i'm 31 now and enjoy being a leaf on the wind, once you stop caring about anything life becomes easy mode
>>
>>38971754
For me it's even worse cause we still see other on campus eventually. How about you, anon?
>>
>>38971888
nah m8 im canadian, gotta shitpost all year
ps. checked
>>
>>38971889
I think you'll regret your indifference eventually. Regardless, you're missing on a lot of joy. I've been there - it isn't worth it. Whether through religion or psychedelics, try to find some meaning and direction.
>>
>>38962764
Anon please if youre still here post Skype

I have sames
>>
I've been losing weight for the past 1.5 years. I was about 355 lbs at my heaviest and I'm down to 215 now, also I'm 6'3. I'm way happier than I was when I was 355 lbs. I had a qt gf before I got to 355 lbs, but she broke up with me, probably because I was a fat piece of shit. I'm skinny now but haven't talked to girls in 1.5 years. Starting to get lonely, but I like myself, so I'm left with a vague feeling. I guess you could call it apathy.
>>
>>38971979
Did she give you a reason when she dumped you initially?
>>
>>38972101
yeah she was fucking another guy
>>
>>38972113
Oh man that's so rough. I'm sorry.
>>
>>38968032
do it brah before the opportunites leave
>>
Midterm stress isn't helping

Shoulder pain is killing me and I'm nervous if my surgery in December will fix it, I've got mild scoliosis too, but I've been told that it shouldn't affect it, so hopefully it's one surgery and I'm in the clear

Haven't properly socialized in like a year

I swear if my shoulder gets fixed I'm gonna cry
>>
Down about 67 pounds on this weight loss attempt. Its the last one I'll ever have to make. Got bad at 326 flip flopped for a while and now im down to 231.
Dropped out of college at 19, did three semesters and couldn't take any of it anymore. Grades were fine but i let people get to me. Didn't allow for it to be a fresh start so it wasn't. I didn't change myself so nothing else did. Came close to ending it quite often.
I was lying to my parents about looking for work. Was just pissing around the house, doing shitty workouts and eating crap.
Family member got arrested for shit he didn't do and I woke up. Got a job within the week. Took over some of my own bills so my dad could pay for an attorney. I don't have anyone to talk to about it other than family and I have to be strong for them. They need someone strong. My dad especially.
Getting looks from women. Compliments are coming in. Met a cashier at work, she has a bf of 2 years, didn't stop me from feeling the need to say that I liked her. I even fucking said her boy was a dick and she should get with me. She isn't leaving him any time soon but we're still talking how we used to.
Nutrition has been shit these past 2 months. Workout is getting back to where it should be. Diet as well, just at a slower rate. Been nearly 7 months that I've been trying. 7 that we've been dealing with the most fucked up court system.

I know it's all going to workout though. For all of us. No matter what, you make it work.
>>
lads id really appreciate some advice, or even just replies desu

about 9 months ago the only girl i have ever loved, let alone felt anything at all for, started what would seem like a campaign to destroy my soul, except for the fact that she still thought i was her best friend throughout. 11 months ago we were best friends and housemates, we spent so much fucking time together. i know for a fact she adored me, i even overheard her talking about me to a friend, and it was one of the happiest moments of my life. i literally dont know what i've being doing for the last how many fucking months, she used to be the focal point of my life, yet despite the fact that i have purely resented and despised her for how she treated me for at least 5 months i feel like i have nothing. her fucking me over was also only part of a general fuck up of her life that for various reasons led to the breakdown of my former social group. i basically have two friends now, whereas in first year of uni (just started third year) i had seven close friends, plus more.

i dont think i was mentally in the best of health before she sent me into a state of anxiety/perpetual lack of sleep (she lived directly above me, go fucking figure)/existential despair (ayy lmao, it sounds like a meme but its true) but now i think i might be fucked. about two months ago i had a roughly two week spell of what im assuming were daily anxiety attacks, i had another one yesterday morning, and i've generally been feeling like another is always just round the corner the last few days. bring on the new term, amirite???

im sorry if this isnt coherent, i just left a club at a socially unacceptably early time because i feel fucking depressed

even if nobody responds to this, i love you /fit/, you improved my life at a time i really needed it
>>
Pretty sure I'm balding.

Gonna buzz it next haircut cause the way it's thinned out in the past few months is bothering me.

Eating healthy, taking supplements and applying emu oil to cut out some of the inflammation and itchiness.

Really glad fall is here now because this past summer was one of the worst ones of my life.
>>
>>38972392
it's okay, you'll find someone who appreciates you, anon.
>>
File: 1463288669096.png (180KB, 450x571px) Image search: [Google]
1463288669096.png
180KB, 450x571px
The academic year has started, and it will be my last one.

My parents have thrown away every single cent the whole family had into renewing a two story house we now own, money is tight, and this will be the last year they will be able to support me if I don't produce results.

I have sources of money I could use, jobs I could take, and I guess I could 'live' even without their support. That is, live while knowing that I wasn't able to do anything requiring a long term commitment in my life.

Even all my jobs are freelance things, online work I can do when I want, in what measure I like, naming my price for the single performance.
Because anything monthly that would require a fixed amount of hours every day is simply impossible for me, just like I haven't been able to sit down and study properly even in elementary school. And Engineering is hardly easier.

I have friends, I live with two of them, but I can't tell if I have fun being with them. Or doing anything, really. Everything just seems weirdly empty. I don't even strictly get...sad from things.

I just get an incredibly deep-set sense of dread when I think of the future. I'm not going to change.
I just lack the components necessary to enjoy life.
My lack of interest in human relationships means I'll never make a 'deep' connection, friendly or sentimental.
I'll always be 'alone' even if someone were to show interest in me, like it has already happened twice.
I'll die, unable to recall a single good memory in my entire life.

The only time in my life when I feel something is when I drink myself under the table, in which case I'm able to feel sadness.
And nothing else.
But being able to feel feelings is so addicting that I keep going back to it, if only so I can feel human every once in a while.-
>>
>>38961260
Throwback to a year ago
>working hard in school getting As with a few Bs
>dedicated to achieving my goals
>go out with friends every other day
>enjoy the gym, enjoy life in general
>feel fulfilled

Now:
>Can't concentrate on school
>Don't laugh at the things i would have a year ago
>Unfulfilled by anything I do, hobbies have died off
>Going out with friends is a rarity
>Feel alone, reflecting on my life makes me feel like i won't leave a trace on this earth or the people that live on it
>Feel like i'm just floating through life, empty. Nothing makes me feel jarred, or have too much emotion. I don't know how to explain it, but something like missing a paper or failing a test doesn't motivate me to do better.

I don't know what to do, I don't really feel sad or hate myself necessarily, but think I may have depression, which in turn makes me wonder if I'm just buying into the mental illness maymay of the recent years

My shit is fucked
>>
>>38972551
thanks bruh but i really dont know, i have fairly unusual interests, which my mates put up with, but she was the only person ive ever met who actually seemed to appreciate them and encourage me in them. 2bh its hard to imagine im all that likely to meet someone like that again
>>
>>38971212
Thanks brah, this is what I needed
>>
>>38972774
It sounds like you have depression. That doesn't mean it's necessarily the "my brain chemicals are fucked up for no reason" depression. It could be caused by emotional baggage, lifestyle problems, or personal relationships. You should try to find the cause and address it. Find a therapist that your insurance covers or use your school's services. Talk to close friends, think things through, etc.
>>
>tfw I have a 200 word essay due next wednesday and I haven't even started
help me
>>
>>38973083
>200 word essay
Missing a zero?
>>
>engineer in aerospace industry
>make decent bank and have no debt thanks to my parents
>have a decent physique that has gained me more respect in the office
>never been physically stronger in my life
>large social circle at work filled with cool people
But
>favorite part of the day is when I'm asleep
>have absolutely no hobbies or interests outside of lifting and even that is starting to feel like a tedious routine
>don't feel anything most of the time

I have absolutely no reason to feel this empty when I'm at the highest point in my life but I do.
>>
>>38973083
highschool?
>>
>>38973221
no gf?

I'm serious, though. I've been joyless in fantastic situations because of that.

Whatever it is, be sure to address it. Otherwise, the perfect life starts slipping away.
>>
File: 1345312535.png (14KB, 576x422px) Image search: [Google]
1345312535.png
14KB, 576x422px
tfw just gave up two kittens I picked up off the street to the shelter because I can't keep them in my apartment nor found anyone who wanted them

I only had them for a week and got really attached to them

I hope they make it even if I don't
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 640x992px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 640x992px
i do not wish to live
>>
>>38973244
That's probably it. I've been crushing on this chick at the gym for the longest time now but haven't had any opportunity or excuse to talk to her. And I can't just waltz up to her for no reason since we're both regulars and I'm not willing to shit where I eat, at least not in front of other regulars. 25 now and still no gf despite my situation. There's literally no excuse.

And everyone else just seems much more interesting. It feels like I've never had any zeal for life that a normal person might have and that's also contributing to my
>tfw no gf
situation.
>>
File: 1422730737983.png (532KB, 697x722px) Image search: [Google]
1422730737983.png
532KB, 697x722px
>>38971810
I feel your pain anon, I don't know if its seasonal depression but its so much harder to lift or focus on anything after the summer buzz wears off.
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (5KB, 181x172px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
5KB, 181x172px
>>38973311

>do you like Death grips
>>
File: ass.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>38973414
what am I doing wrong dude
>>
eh not too bad, just feel alone

just on my own path. I don't think anyone would notice if i disappeared
>>
>>38973512
Asking a girl if she likes Death Grips is pretty much an example of wrong.
>>
>>38973311
Say something subtly complimentary to them in the first message. e.g. refer to her as "lovely". A plain "Hi" is an awkward thing to respond to, doesn't catch her eye, and doesn't cast you as a confident socially apt guy.
>>
>>38973572
Also, lead with a safe but interesting question. For example, "what brings you to [our city]?", or something specific to their profile.
>>
Uni and work all colliding at once, cant fucking manage shit cos im a lazy cunt and now my gains pay the price. i tell myself ill change and do my work earlier but its lies
>>
Thanks for reminding me. I decided I was gonna start reading for an hour a day. We'll see how this goes, I'm hoping it will be a bit like forcing myself to work out until it became routine.
>>
>>38973572
>>38973606
Thanks for the advice. I will try again tomorrow.
>>
>>38973631
Also, don't poke more than once if they don't reply.
>>
The more I lose weight, the more depressed I feel.
All I want is to spend my life with someone close to my age, down-to-earth, plays video games and doesn't want sex or is okay with my hideous body.

I'm lonely, yet I push people away because I'm scared of getting close to someone and telling them how much weight I've lost.
I feel like I was happier when I was on death's door from stuffing my face, but I don't want to be fat at the same time.
>>
>>38961260

Read a bunch of replies in here of similar situations but sorry I didn't highlight them, but I know your feels.

In a long term relationship, live together, etc. stuff is fun sometimes but other times it literally is abusive (she gets physical, super angry and evil, etc. and I sometimes can be mean to I think though I don't hit her or anything; it's still not good).

Of course we both made some mistakes in the passed with the relationship (cheating and such) so I don't blame her for not totally letting that go but it was years ago and it's time to get over it I think.

But really the relationship is probably coming to an end but it is literally almost impossible to end it I think; she will never do it civilly even when she wants to kick me out and stuff. I feel like I would have gone long ago if I knew she wasn't going to go insane and ruin something or other, ruin our money (we share bank accounts, we are pretty much married at this point).

I was literally married when I was a young rascal and got divorced easily with an amicable ex-wife that was completely painless, it is mind boggling how this is worse.

At this point I have literally no friends, no social media for years (don't really care about that but I guess one account would be nice to keep in touch with some folks/family), and really that part doesn't bother me to much I guess.

If it wasn't for the crazy yelling and other shit I'd be pretty content because I do my hobbies, work, study, learn, etc. and am a simple type of guy at this point but that's probably not good either. But with the insanity it is just an idiotic situation but it seems impossible to get out of I guess.

The bottom line is this isn't an emotional issue of a 'tfw' at this point but strictly logistic. I don't want my house, money, boat, dog, life, family, friends, etc. fucked with by ending this relationship and having her go nuts.

I'm literally afraid of her reading this post somehow and going crazy about it, hah
>>
>>38971625
Are you gay?
>>
>>38973327
Just do it senpai. You've got nothing to lose aside from some pride and ego. Like you said, you make decent bank, have aesthetics and I assume you're an OK guy considering you've got a cool social circle.

It'd be her loss not to get along with you. Just remember to be the best version of yourself, use the same character that you used to make so many cool friends at work on her.
>>
>>38964423
damn son

that's fucking crazy

I guess people are right when they say fat people have muscle under the fat

I know I sure as hell couldn't DL 365.
Of course I'm only a month into my program, but shit, you're strong.

Good job dude.
>>
I just ran into a girl that ghosted me that I used to really like. She pretended not to see me.

Feels bad, man.
>>
Just broke up with gf. I finally man up and decided I want better in my life.

She literally was becoming a life goblin. Always being a bitch, no respect and I was becoming more like a beta friend for her. Besides she seemed to enjoy her time better with other guys. And she cheated a year ago.

Yep, she is pretty much a whore. This is the day I uncuck myself and I promise I won't do it again. I feel like those girls in abusive relationships but it's time to become the man I was before her. Focus in career, gains and /fit/ now, bitches will come and go, I don't care anymore.
>>
Senior in a top 3 world university, have a job out of college at a top 2 investment bank in NYC, have all my finances under control and have been extremely active in personal brokerage trading, have been lifting 6 days a week at 6am, have a part time job so I could pay my own tuition senior year as a gift for my parents and I still feel so alone

I'm not a bad looking guy, but I have a certain level of motivation to do things that I think makes me kind of autistic and is similar to just having your ears ringing and not noticing anything else going on in the world but what your focused on

I have a really hard time connecting with people emotionally but I've gotten really good at faking it. I have a 3 best friends but It's not what I'm looking for I suppose you could say

I am utterly afraid that I will be alone for a long, long time and I don't know what to do
>>
>>38961260
idk man I am 19, currently in my second year of college. I feel like have nobody to tell my sorrows to, so I guess I'll just dump it all here.
My love life is dull, I haven't been with a girl in God knows how long. But that's not what bothers me. I am experiencing my first crush ever and boy did I fell hard for this girl. We've been friends since thw begining of the year in March (South hem) and while I had always thought of her as just a pretty face, she tienes out to be an extraordinary person: she's kind, innocent as a child, she's determined and hard working, she has goals and ambitions, traits quite rare in girls her age.
So, we became friends via a mitual friend and now I am so afraid of what might happened if I tell her how I feel. What if it ruins our Friendship, what if thing become awkward and we start to distance from eachother? I cherish her fiendship so much I don't want to risk it.
She's single for now, but she's quite a catxh and I know that sooner or later she will meet Mr Right andmy heart will shatter.
I know I sound like a faggot, but it's a complicated situation too
>>
>>38974772
Maybe you are a psicopath (not a bad thing, it just means you are no capable of feeling emotions in the same way normal people do)
>>
>>38974795
>psychopath
>not a bad thing
Definitely a bad thing.
>>
>>38974775
If you can trust the mutual friend, casually ask for a read. Not, "I'm in love with Stacy - does she like me!?" Something more like, "Stacy's cute. Do you think she's interested?"
>>
>>38974795
>>38974846

i've thought about that a lot and certainly there are signs there which point to pychopathy but it's just such an abstract idea for me to think I'm actually fucking nuts in the head like dubs man

i appreciate the replies
>>
>>38974878
I'm assuming you come from a high-pressure household? I did the wrote college elite internship thing too and have a correspondingly hyper-driven family. It definitely doesn't leave much room for emotional involvement and subjective things. You're likely just a little stunted in that regard and need to work on it.

Also, distal climbers at top colleges are often kind of aloof and socially monotonous people. You'll likely find more interesting friends at the fringe of your college and bank, or elsewhere.
>>
>>38972753

you should go skydiving

serious.
>>
>>38974915
"wrote college elite internship thing" -> "whole elite college and internship thing"

"distal" -> "social"

Yikes. On phone.
>>
>>38974915
high-pressure household in the sense that if i didn't succeed, i had a fear for the financial saftey of my family

so do or die basically, which made me grow up really quick compared to other kids my age
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>Move to the city since i can't get work in town
>see girls, move from shitty apartments to better and better ones
>make friends, like wow people want to hang out with me
>meet girl on pof I end up cuckin her since I'm too much of a nice guy/pussy
>move in with her and another girl/guy
>best time of my life.
>go off anxiety meds, think I'm better than their petty bs (just girl drama I could have controlled and fixed)
>move to a better apartment with a shitty old roommate
>beautiful apartment but zero feels.. so broke. Paying rent and smoking weed on part time job
>only two buses come by my apartment, miss them.
>Walk 30 minutes in the wind and rain, show up to work SOAKED to the bone.
>Straw on the camels back.
>quit.
>forced to move back in with parents back home.
>been here a year..
>got a decent job
>got a nice car
>work friends invite me to parties
>just signed a lease for a nice apartment
>move in next month

..I think I'm recovering. Just imagining myself in this place, with my independence clears my mind of negative thoughts. I'm almost 26 and having lived with my parents for another year was destroying my social progress. I've had decent girls want to get with me but thinking about taking them home, where they have to meet my mom at 26 makes me feel like such a fuckin waste of space. At least now I can have my own place. Hopefully form some worthwhile relationships. Pray for me /fit/
>>
>>38963122
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.