[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Eating 3600 calories a day, 179g protein, 472 carbs, 125g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Pose1.png (2MB, 968x1708px) Image search: [Google]
Pose1.png
2MB, 968x1708px
>Eating 3600 calories a day, 179g protein, 472 carbs, 125g fat
>Can't seem to get weight up past 150
Wat do
>>
start actually counting calories
>>
start lifting.
>inb4 I go to the gym
>inb4 I lift
start lifting. lift so much that your body cannot take it anymore. lift until failure or at least AMRAP.
you will gain size and strength. drop the fucking belly, clean out your diet, and for the love of god lift.
>>
File: Front1.png (2MB, 864x1515px) Image search: [Google]
Front1.png
2MB, 864x1515px
>>38959766
Is the bro-science about "too many reps gives you diminishing returns" bullshit?
As far as diet goes, I've tried clean and dirty bulking, actually got slightly better results on the dirty bulk. Didn't put on one pound during the clean; lots of rice, beans, oats, pasta etc
The belly is inevitable on a bulk sadly.
>>
>>38959910
Lifting too much won't make you bigger it will just burn fat and tone you up. If you can do more than 8 reps you're using too less weight
>>
>>38959983
kys nigger
>>
>>38959766
This sort of. Switch to doing heavy lifts sets of 4-5 reps. Do that until failure then go down in weight and do it again. You have the motivation to stuff your face find the hatred, hope, disappointment, love whatever it takes to lift hard.
>>
Account for the fact that if you do heavy ass squats, deadlifts, and other compounds, you burn more calories than you're accounting for. And if you walk up down stairs at work/ school, thats some more. Your body will continue burning calories even after heavy ass compound lifts, if what I read was true.
>>
File: accuratrshot.png (323KB, 584x717px) Image search: [Google]
accuratrshot.png
323KB, 584x717px
>those macros

what the fuck buddy? dont eat 125g of fat with high carbs, thats how you end up fat on a bulk...
>>
>>38959910

what >>38959983 said
on another note, if you're absolutely desperate for weight gain (which I don't think you should be, I'd be more worried about that chest and those legs) you can always get a gainer type protein mix and keep your diet a dirty bulk level.

you should be eating a LOT of protein and a LOT of food in general. 4 big meals a day is my usual + protein shakes. So I'd go to like 5 big meals and another protein shake.

make sure they're good clean meals so you're not super full for that long (avoid carb-based food) lot's of fish help you get the protein you need while not making you super bloated/stuffed where you can't eat 5 big meals a day
>>
>>38959711
get hormones checked
>>
Go to 3800 kcal. If your weight still doesn't go up, go to 4k. Repeat until you start gaining weight. Shits not rocket science.
>>
>>38959711
SS, GOMAD, minimum 5k cal
>>
>>38959711

How is it possible to eat that much and not gain weight? You're either not ACTUALLY eating that much, or your TDEE is really high
>>
>>38959711
awful macros. eat more protein. rest is literally irrelevant for muscle gain
>>
>>38960136
because its not "calories in calories out bruh". every macro nutrition have a different effect. carbs and fat are energy and will fall off over you, if you are active. protein is what will put muscle on you,
>>
>>38960044
Bench and squat are my weakest exercises while overhead press is my strongest. Should be the other way around.
I suppose I've been getting the wrong info about carbs; I've been reading that they help you retain weight but from what you're telling me it might be at the expense of eating less. Might be why my old rice/beans/pasta diet would have me feeling like I was about to puke 24/7.
>>38960042
Started at 120 pounds auschwitz mode with the biggest ribcage and boniest hips you've ever seen, so I've been focusing on gaining general weight to cover that shit up.
>>38960021
Will do. I've read all over that training like that is more strength>size, but drop sets have been kind to me lately.
>>
>>38959711
>>38959910
you look hideous. remove yourself from the gene pool
>>
Looking good, OP. I'd be your friend if we knew each other. You have a friendly face. We would go to the gym together sometimes and it would be fun. We could talk about video games or maybe automobiles. If one of us moved away, it'd be sad, but we would respect each other's decisions in life and stay in touch. You can't let friends fall all the way away. Oh, by the way, I've got two dogs. Do you have pets?
>>
>>38960534
I've got a dog and a cat with three legs. We can maybe suck each other off after a 2 hour workout. It's not gay, just a couple of dudes having fun at the gym. We could admire our glistening sweaty bodies in the mirror while powerjerking each other. Guys do it all the time, it's not gay. I'm not gay, I don't roll that way. Chicks not dicks am I right? Haha, anyways, yeah let's hang out sometime man. Maybe we can wrestle naked afterwards too, get a little extra pump on. FUCKYEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>38959711
eat less protein and count your calories.

You probably overestimate and get less than 3k a day.
>>
>>38960168
This. OP should probably just cut back on carbs.
>>
>>38960828
Thanks, I'll try that. Got me just in time, was about to hit the store to buy a shit ton of rice, beans and potatoes.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.