[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally gained 7kg of pure fat after 1.5 weeks of over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 3636366324623.png (29KB, 882x1289px) Image search: [Google]
3636366324623.png
29KB, 882x1289px
>literally gained 7kg of pure fat after 1.5 weeks of over eating

God fucking dammit
>>
how do you know it is pure fat?

what did you eat before you started over eating?

why did you over eat?
>>
>Pure
Did you not fucking lift at all you autist
>>
>>38959616
7kg of fat tissue is around 50000 Kcal
>50000 Kcal
You can feed a fucking average family with two children with that for a week.
>You deserve fat shaming!

FUCK YOU! YOU LAZY FAT PIECE OF SHIT!
>>
>>38959625
Body calipers and going off appearance

I went from having a flat gut to having fucking love handles and a beer belly, not to mention my face is pudgy as fuck now

>>38959696
I was eating several thousand calories per day of nothing but pure junk food

A tub of peanut butter a day didn't help either
>>
>>38959616
why didn't you stop after the first kilo? You have to be aware of your actions and their consequences if you want to make it.
>>
Jesus Fucking Christ.

How do you fat fucks do it?

I've been bulking about a year and have gained 20lbs so far how the fuck do you eat so many calories so as to gain 15 lbs what the fuck.
>>
>7kg in 10-11 days

thats literally impossible
>>
>>38959616
Good chunk of that is going to be water and glucose.
All of which can be dropped in a week of strict dieting and increased activity on top of heavy exercise.
If anything, you did yourself a favor.
Your body realizes it's not starving and will drop even more weight for a while.
>>
>>38960259
probably a lot of water weight

My weight jumped 5 lbs after a cheat week. Dropped back down 5 lbs after 2 days of my regular diet.

Guarantee your weight will drop back if you get your act together.
>>
>>38961140
>>38961159
I've gotten my shit together now, but I was seriously eating in ranges of like 6000-8000 calories a day

I was just bingeing on fucking pizza and chocolate and chips and fast food until my gut was so full I felt like vomiting, then the moment I could fit even the tiniest bit of food in it again without feeling sick, I stuffed it without another whole block of chocolate dipped in peanut butter
>>
>>38962306

shiet nigger is this some kind of "delicious" and hedonistic way of eating in America?
>>
>>38959616

>tfw 3grams of steroids a week
>tfw 4500 cals a day with shitloads of protein

meanwhile I'm gaining pure muscle
>>
>>38962337
Australian actually, and there were many a day where my lunch was literally a whole pizza and 2 meat pies topped with a chocolate milkshake
>>
File: 1465103471663.jpg (67KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1465103471663.jpg
67KB, 576x1024px
>>38959616
>kg
>>
>>38959616

15 pounds of pure fat in 11 days?

You might have literally had to PUSH the food down your throat and avoid movement like the plague for this to happen. And even then...
>>
>>38959616
Hel me i ate like shit and gained weight.... what did you expect to happen?
>>
>>38960259
How the fuck do you eat a full tub of peanut butter in a day
>>
>>38959616

better than

>50lbs in 4 months

b-but at least i lift, right?
>>
>>38959616

>gained 7kg of pure fat after 1.5 weeks

this is impossible
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.