[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a male get fit from just eating healthy. Memes aside, do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 211.jpg (130KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
211.jpg
130KB, 600x800px
Can a male get fit from just eating healthy. Memes aside, do i have to gym? I can't find time in the week, nor do i have the money for home equipment, but i can definitely pick up a bottle of water instead of soda.
>>
File: 1474265288827.jpg (43KB, 495x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474265288827.jpg
43KB, 495x480px
>>38959530
weak b8 m80
>>
If I get fit, will asian qties like above want me? I'm a manlet and mexican though, feelsbadman.
>>
File: 234.jpg (220KB, 936x1248px) Image search: [Google]
234.jpg
220KB, 936x1248px
>>38959536
How so?
>>38959539
Beauty such as is reserved for gods sadly
>>
>>38959539
Fellow mexibro here, eating healthy will help with weight loss and may improve your health

Will it help you get asian qts maybe, I attract mostly asian girls but that's because I work around asian girls

They like me because they get to know me. I know this one girl who just wants to date mexican dudes and she creeped me out.

Just try eating good and lifting heavy for a couple months, who knows what options will open up for you after that
>>
>>38959530
you can lose soda, but you're always gonna look like shit unless you exercise faggot
>>
>>38959844
Hurts man
>>
I was like you until two days ago.
I finally man up and pay my first month.
after two days, the girl that owns the gym put me to so much diferent exercises and train using diferent machines, I was just lieing to me that I could the same without a gym.

Pay one month to see if you like to workout.
>>
>>38959914
Coming from r9k you can understand i don't like public. Can't i just do some push ups at home or go for a run?
>>
>>38959530
Depends on your definition of fit.

You can not be fat by changing your diet, but it won't get you any muscle.
>>
>>38959938
Just lift, man. Stop with the robot glorification of being pathetic and inadequate.
>>
>>38959938
nope, there will be some exercises in the back or using the legs that you can't do without a machine.

I was like you, unsure about if going to the gym.

pay one month and see how it goes.

leaving your mom basement and trying to socialize will help you also.
>>
>>38959530
>I just can't find the time to do pushups and situps and shit
>I somehow don't have enough time even though I don't have a job, as evidenced by my lack of money

Nigga just go to Planet Fitness or something
>>
>>38959942
I weight 8 stone, I'm far from fat and i don't plan in becoming a roid monkey.
>>38959971
>>38960001
I don't live with my parents, and i do have a job, just not a decent job. I pay bills and student dept ending with little spending money
>>
>>38960027
go to your college gym then retard.

look up "african gym" and see even dumbfuck nigglets in dumbfuck shithole farm african zones are lifting rocks and concrete shit with sticks.
>>
>>38959530
you can find time in the week. you're just too weak minded to realize it. get some motivation and try again, otherwise what >>38959942 said brah
>>
>>38960055
I want to call you stupid, but...you honestly believe that you need a gym to get fit and you're using racism to push that lie.

So...I'll just let you do your thing.
>>
>>38960089
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-Z_Ymzw1dA

no nigger, I'm telling you if you haven't go to a gym, you're inexperienced and without a trainer or a mentor who knows the deal, you wont do shit and waste time.

Look, I was doing the same excuses as you are doing now.

Look, pay one month and you'll see the diference.

Just pay one month, stop paying for your TV Cable for one month and go to the gym.

Do it.
No excuses.
>>
>>38959530
You should probably just kill yourself instead you ultra faggot. No one cares about your pathetic ass in the gym except for yourself, what you do in the gym is a direct manifestation of your will, and how focused you are and willing to achieve your goal. I was like you a few months ago, went to the gym at 5am so no one could see me because I was so embarrsssed for whatever reason, the lack of sleep was taking a toll on me, though, so I was forced to start going later in the day or else I would never make it, and I did. Just adapt to it, and for goodness sake, for once in your pathetic, worthless fucking life, do the right thing, worm.
>>
Get super thin, wear leather, and get real into art. You won't get fit but you might get laid more.
>>
Define "fit".
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.