[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell me whats the best routine for someone who just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1464268397285.jpg (55KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464268397285.jpg
55KB, 500x624px
Can someone tell me whats the best routine for someone who just started working out at a gym ? I want to get big, but not huge.
>>
Sticky reads
>>
>>38956493

Can you tell me what the best ice-skating routine is for someone who wants to skate but doesn't want to accidentally end up in the NHL is? Thanks.
>>
>>38957392
kek
>>
>>38956493

Push ups
sprints
>>
>>38956493
this I wish /fit/ didn't lie to me, I just wanted to get a little bit of tone but I accidentally look like Arnold Schwarzenegger now wtf
>>
>>38956493
Greyskull > SS > SL > reg parks > power gap > allpro's > ICF

phrak's greyskull variant is best
/fit/'s greyskull variant a shit (literally ICF-tier)

No matter what routine you choose, read starting strength, it is a great book.

If you aren't a skelly, ignore everything that book says about nutrition. If you think you can't gain weight no matter how hard you try, then you should only ignore oly advice (jump and shrug, bro xD)

>>38957523
I know right? They make it seem like people spend years lifting and struggling to make gains, when in reality you EXPLODE with muscle by merely touching a barbell
>>
>>38957573
>No matter what routine you choose, read starting strength, it is a great book
P.s. If, for whatever reason, you refuse to read ss, for sure don't do allpro's or you will do too high of reps, and have shitty progress, and make no gains
>>
>>38956493
I've talked to normies and have discovered, most people are satisfied with their bodies after doing the following stuff for like a year consistently (every day or every other day)

Fork-putdowns 1xF
Chinups/Pullups 1xF
Dips/Pushup 1xF

Seriously for getting "toned" this is what most people need. Just eat less and do some shitty ass minimalist body weight exercises every day. Literally takes 5 minutes. You'll build some fucking imbalances and barely any muscle at all but you don't give a shit about that, because you'll never actually move heavy weight anyways and just want to have those sick abs at the beach.
>>
>>38957610
That being said: Having a sophisticated approach to nutrition, counting calories and doing SS/Reg Parks or a similar beginner routine will get you there faster, but normies don't want to put any effort to working out. They just want to put in the least amount of effort.
>>
>>38957626
I've been doing SL and dieting but not counting my calories because I cook everything and it's extremely hard to track this calories accurately
>>
>>38957748
Nah.

If you cook for yourself just count all the ingredient's calories prior to cooking.

If cooking for others, count the TOTAL calories in the dish, then divide it based on your eatinated portion (i.e. If you have roughly a third of the total food cooked,divide it by three)

Err on the side of overestimation if cutting or underestimation if bulking.

That doesn't mean purposefully overestimate, try to be accurate.
Understand you won't be exact.

It can be a pain to track 20+ ingredients, as opposed to just scanning a barcode into mfp.. but it isn't that hard by any standards.

P.s. If you counted a lot of oil in your dish, but there is a bunch of uneaten oil left in the pan, try this
-make sure any/all water is evaporated (this might mean heating the almost empty pan)
-tare a paper towel on your scale (or weigh it now and subtract the weight later)
-soak up all the oil with the paper towel
-weigh the oily paper towel, to approximate how many grams of oil to subtract from your calorie tracking
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.