[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>whole family is fat >I used to be fat >lost it and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: W27kjqz.jpg (78KB, 349x554px) Image search: [Google]
W27kjqz.jpg
78KB, 349x554px
>whole family is fat
>I used to be fat
>lost it and now getting shredded
>these FAT FUCKS have NEVER stopped being fucking jealous retards over it, constantly making fun of what I eat and how I work out, out of sheer jealousy

Anyone else hate this shit, like just FUCK OFF
>>
>>38955564
Be proud that later generations from Your bloodline will never be like that. Be proud that while they indulge in a life damaging habit, you choose to better your life and your future. Keep the fight going Anon, not just for your health but your (future) kids
>>
Good job anon.

now you can get hit by hot girls.
use their jealousy as fuel motivation.
>>
>>38955564
My family did the same thing, then my dad lost a lot of weight too and stopped when people started telling him the same shit. Even my friends make fun of what I eat yet they want to lose weight. I just respond back with, "how's that weight loss coming along?"
They're just mirin cause they're too lazy to make a change
>>
>>38955564
just go
>how's that diet coming along?
they'll say
>what diet?
and you go
>exactly
>>
I don't know that feel. My entire family is health oriented and has been nothing but supportive of my weight loss.

Only problem now is that my mom and GF are thinking I'm losing too much weight.

>5'9 153lbs
>still have some gut and back fat

It's suffering. I need to start doing HIIT on rest days
>>
>>38955797
>get hit by hot girls

muh dick
>>
>>38955564
You know you can hit back 5 times as hard right.
Their insults come from insecurity. Just attack the insecurity it will do 5 times more damage than anything they're throwing at you.

A deadpan "sup fatty" will crush their souls. They'll stop quickly when they realize the exchange is one-sided in your favor every time, and they walk away with painful souls after every ordeal
>>
>>38955564
You are not alone anon, but that shit what you are experiencing is the hardest shit ever. It builds character and it opens you up to the fact that you are not quite like the losers around you. It will make you an individual.

bless places like these that not only encourage physical prowess, but also are aggressive of those who dare to defy it (fat acceptance).

You got our permission to piss them the fuck off anon.
>>
>>38955564

>fatties making fun of you

are you literally retard?
>>
File: ktnbM.jpg (30KB, 311x400px) Image search: [Google]
ktnbM.jpg
30KB, 311x400px
>>38955564
They are scared of change.

Whenever they do this the best response is to let them know it is possible for them to make a difference in their own lives. Be open, don't mock them.

If you respond to their mocking with "it's good, you can do it too" you will probably receive further mocking. However if you say this every time there's a slight chance they might start to believe it.

You obviously have more discipline than them so take the highroad, improving their lives will improve yours too.
>>
>>38955903
post pics
>>
same. my family is a bit of fat, and i used to be chubby also, and since i got more lean they would call me a freak or a stick (?!), now i dont care. just be proud of yourself
>>
>>38955903
If you aren't already shredded at 5'9" 153lbs then you are DYEL. Start bulking nigger.
>>
>>38955564
>He can't playfully banter with people about it.
>>
>>38955764
>fitizen
>having descendants
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.