[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> 'what's the matter MEATHEAD? Afraid of something,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1342475956491s.jpg (5KB, 166x250px) Image search: [Google]
1342475956491s.jpg
5KB, 166x250px
> 'what's the matter MEATHEAD? Afraid of something, I was just having a talk with your girl here...no need to be insecure. Whoa, whoa, you're a big guy...calm down with the ROID RAGE, man...ha-ha-ha...okay, fine, push up competition, lets go big man!'
> sips your Monster
> 'nah on second thoughts, bub, I forget to say that the gay bar is down the road, that's where you should be heading after all that time in the gym, right? don't worry, i'm gay as well..seeya there in a second -- i'm gonna be your girls new gay bff

what would you do fit, have any of you had experience dealing people talking shit to you?
>>
File: neckbeard-fedora.png (377KB, 594x422px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-fedora.png
377KB, 594x422px
>>38954153
>Implying I'm not also a pick up artist who would easily swoon that m'lady right back to me.
>>
Laugh in their face.
Getting mad makes you look like an insecure faggot.
>>
File: 1360709793860.jpg (267KB, 541x811px) Image search: [Google]
1360709793860.jpg
267KB, 541x811px
>>38954153
>>
File: IMG_3151.jpg (156KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3151.jpg
156KB, 500x500px
>>38954153
>sips my monster
YOU FUCKING WHAT
>>
>>38954153
if my imaginary gf would prefer this clown over me I'd let him have her.
>>
Let him take her and hit the gay bar. Gay guys are more fit and conversationally can hold my attention longer than any 3D whore.
>>
okay but does anyone have any substantive advice on how to deal with AMOGs? you guys HAVE been to a bar, right?
>>
you act like everything he's doing is AMAZING.

you loudly clap, laugh and says everything he's doing out loud.

>wow, you just called me gay, wow, you're so clever, man! shit, you just dissed me big time, you even sipped my monster, holy shit, you got me! you're even making fun of my muscles, that's amazing man, amazing! the girls here are gonna swoon all over how smart and suave you are with alll these incredibly subtle attacks, shit, teach me how to be as cool as you! please continue your shtick!"

you say all that like it's actually fun, not as if you're angry or bothered.
>>
File: 1473575714018.png (107KB, 151x379px) Image search: [Google]
1473575714018.png
107KB, 151x379px
>>38954153
>>
>>38954153
Reminder that these "PUA" techniques are detrimental to your progress with women when actually applied irl

https://youtu.be/RV98C9BauGk

The only "pick up artist" whose advice you should take is probably cajun, and not even his advice about taking to girls specifically, just the mindset to use when talking to people in general
>>
>>38954733
no that sounds like something someone butthurt would say

just put him in a chokehold until he passes out and move on with your night
>>
Recite the navi seal copypasta.

"What the fuck did you just said to me, you little bitch. I'll have you know I graduated top on my navy seal class...etc"
>>
>>38954153
Either way can work if they aren't fit.

If he actually drank from drink I would joke and then suckerpunch him. After that I would land a few more until he couldn't get up. Then I would put him in a chokehold and make him apologize.

If he was only just trying to chat up my girl (clubbing is blue-pilled, but let's assume we're at the club for some reason) at the club I would just say "She's mine." and go from there. If he tried to escalate I'd laugh unless he made a more serious move in which case I'd do something underhanded like kick his shin and headbut him (actually fighting in the club is appropriate in the previous scenario, but you don't want to draw a crowd in this one. Just let him know that he's a bitch)
>>
File: trex.jpg (57KB, 590x665px) Image search: [Google]
trex.jpg
57KB, 590x665px
>>38954153
HOW CAN US REGULAR GUYS COMPETE?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuceTz9gZRQ
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.