[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever fart while doing squats or deadlift? I haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Limmy.jpeg.jpg (31KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Limmy.jpeg.jpg
31KB, 500x667px
Did you ever fart while doing squats or deadlift?

I haven't but it makes me nervous thinking about it
>>
>>38952643
i did.
but i work out between 20-22h
my gym is pretty much empty then, which is nice.
but its a dyel-gym which is the downside
>>
Yea, I use the fart as extra thrust on some heavy lifts
>>
I did and im a girl which doesnt mean shit but still, if you lift heavy at some point you might fart fuck it
>>
>>38952643
No but I've seen the aftermath of someone pooing themselves while squating
>>
>>38952643
Hey /fit/ got a question for ye.

Which is heavier?

A kilogramme of steel?
or a kilogramme of feels?
>>
>>38953427

jet fuel can't melt feel beams
>>
>>38952643
I once farted superloud when Deadlifting.
Half the gym laughed their ass off and the other half was disgusted.
>>
>>38954051
kek
>>
>>38952643
I did once doing heavy shrugs. Farted almost right into the face of some huge dude on a bench.

>mfw i slip my shoes arround a bit in hopes it recreates the sound
>>
I use the feeling of needing to fart tk help stablize my form on squats so U dont rip a fat one at the gym, since it's always crowded
>>
I fart on leg press. Just gotta laugh it off. Sometimes it'll happen twice in a row.
>>
Be proud...let that shit rip..cardio bunnies will smell your squat musk and will flock to take in mouthfuls of it...some might start lactating at your raw man stank.
>>
I was wearing my spandex pants and when I squatted down the back of my pants ripped at the bum. I had no boxers on. There was a women behind me behind me doing lunges on a bench. She was like the hottest girl in the gym. Every guy wanted her. right at the moment my spandex ripped I let out a massive fart followed by a Hershey squirt spray of shit all over her face and body. I put down the weight and turned around to see her frozen in shock. It was all over her face and in her mouth, all over her shirt and cleavage, all in her hair. I looked around to see the whole gym of people frozen in shock.
I paused for a second then ran out of the gym as fast I could. Ever since that moment I have never returned back to that gym. I banished myself forever.
>>
>>38952686
My PT doesn't count the fart reps because they were assisted
>>
Yes, but thankfully it was silent. Didn't want to take the risk again though so I got myself a squat plug.
>>
>>38953427
The feels. Despite being the same weight as the steel, they are much harder to carry.
>>
>>38954365
Thank you for that.
>>
>>38952643
I've done a 23 rep set of squats with 260lbs and I've ripped out on every single rep.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.