[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gym come-uppance thread >be me >16 years old >pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1402080274101.jpg (65KB, 645x770px) Image search: [Google]
1402080274101.jpg
65KB, 645x770px
Gym come-uppance thread

>be me
>16 years old
>pretty small and timid
>there's this big guy in my gym
>I'm just standing somewhere and he needs to pass
>just picks me up and moves forward, completely disregarding me and not even noticing me
>continue lifting for another year and keeping my eye on what he does, when he does it.
>I start to get to know him but he's oblivious to me
>fast forward 8 years
>24 now
>see the same guy at me current gym
>I can't believe it
>Walk past him, I fully recognize him and he doesn't recognize or even acknowledge me
>he only moves out of the way of the bigger, more experienced guys, the rest he just walks through like they don't exist
>decide upon my revenge and that I need to get him back for picking me up
>Decide to bump into him on "accident" but there's one problem
>he's the kind of guy who wears expensive gym clothing and I wear plain every day clothing.
>I don't delude myself about this and I know that if some sort of confrontation will come out of it people will instantly take his side because he's dressed more nicely and thus has a higher social standing
>decide to gear up
>ask for an advance on my paycheck and get it
>buy some gear
>can't figure out how to position myself to bump into him and grow anxious about this
>one day I'm head to head with him and walking straight for him
>at the last moment my courage gives in and I move out of the way automatically
>this makes me mad beyond comprehension
>decide to just give up on this plan and let him be
>go to the gym with that in mind today
>and without knowing and on a straight path with him
>"what do I do?" I think to myself
>close my eyes and bump into him
>he doesn't acknowledge and just moves through
>I'm giddy inside now as I was publicly got on equel social standing with him
>I am triumphant now, I got my revange and it tasted sweet
>>
File: o lel.png (51KB, 468x518px) Image search: [Google]
o lel.png
51KB, 468x518px
>>38952110
>>
Just cracking up imagining this sperglord blowing his paycheck on workout gear just so he can bump into a guy from 8 years ago
>>
It's like a Disney story
>>
>>38952110
>buy some gear
>roiding for this
>>
So this is the true face of /fit/ autism
>>
This is next level autism
>>
File: 1447557155679.jpg (357KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
1447557155679.jpg
357KB, 680x750px
>>38952110
This can't be real
>>
>>38952110
this is how people that never left their basement imagine the gym?
>>
This is some Dostoyevsky shit
>>
Is that you, Raskolnikov?
>>
There's no fucking way you'd be this autistic and petty after lifting for eight years what the fuck this has to be bait
>>
File: image.png (74KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74KB, 200x200px
>>38952110
Amazing
>>
>>38952110
Grats. Every /fit/izen goes through this rite of passage at some point, and after a lot of hard work, you succeeded. You're now the top alpha at your gym.
>>
>>38954023
>>38954002
Dead.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 640x1136px
>>38952110
What the fuck this is some abstract level autism
>>
>>38954002
Precisely what I thought.
>>
File: IMG_0991.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0991.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>38952110
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.