[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you use your muscles to beat up another guy for calling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10

File: 1455096611387.jpg (395KB, 1024x865px) Image search: [Google]
1455096611387.jpg
395KB, 1024x865px
Would you use your muscles to beat up another guy for calling your gf a whore?
>>
>>38949854
Depends, but probably.
>>
>>38949854
If its online you block him, if its in real life and he says it in front of your girlfriend you have to fight him or else your girlfriend will lose respect for you
>>
>>38949854
Lmao sounds like you have a story to tell there champ.

And no, I'm retarded and would probably rage out and shoot the guy desu.

Good thing I don't have a gf!
>>
>>38949854
no.
but I'd use my muscles to beat up my whore gf for calling another guy.
>>
>>38949854
no, i use my muscles for good. not to interfere with daily self-interest based problems. only for the good of my city...
>>
I'd give him a stern talking to in my authoritative, fatherly voice.
>>
>>38949854
ya
>>
>>38949866
naw you could just embarrass him and make him apologize. And if he doesnt then kick his ass
>>
>>38949854
Your insecurity muscles.

Seriously though, why would you catch an assault charge for that? That's some high school shit right there. Some said something you didn't like? Grow the fuck up.

If your girlfriend loses "respect" for you because you didn't commit a crime to protect her weak ego, then she's retarded and you could probably do better.
>>
Once when extremely drunk, I opined that this one fellow's girlfriend was a small tit whore, which was in fact true. I was 5 10 200lbs of well muscled redneck. This guy was about 40 lbs lighter, which probably helped him as he landed an awesome spinkick to my drunken head, knocking me down, whereupon he pouncedbupon me while drawing kbar knife and putting such to my throat. Good negotiations and a well timed big Navy guy saved my ass. Of course being out of line I couldn't really begrudge the fellow.
>>
>>38949854
Can't fault the guy for telling the truth.
>>
anyone have the pic of that kid saying, "guy makes fun of me? | I don't care | guy makes fun of a girl? | it's fighting time
>>
>>38950041
>beat someone up
>leave the scene
>never get caught because no one knows who you are

?
>>
>>38950041
This. Hurr defending muh GFs honor!!

She'll forget about you within 3 weeks when you're in the pen for a year for assault. Worth it then?
>>
I don't want to catch an assault charge but I want to teach him a lesson.

That's why I'm working on curling 180lbs so I can pick a guy up by his shirt collar.
>>
File: fistbump.jpg (24KB, 445x456px) Image search: [Google]
fistbump.jpg
24KB, 445x456px
>>38950053
you seem like pretty cool dude
>>
File: 1232683005376.jpg (69KB, 360x267px) Image search: [Google]
1232683005376.jpg
69KB, 360x267px
>>38950102
>implying that's not assault
>>
>would you want to get arrested or possibly stabbed/shot because some guy wants to get a reaction out of you?

what do you think?
>>
>>38950102
what if a based fatty insults your slutty gf?
>>
>>38949854
Why would I beat up a guy for speaking the truth.
>>
>>38950102
That's assault.
>>
>>38949854
>implying I have muscles
>>
>>38949854
>more ignoramuses not knowing that Assault by legal definition is the act of posturing or appearing as though you will imminently use physical violence against someone; Battery is the act of using physical violence

why is this such a pet peeve of mine.

everyone talks about "assault" as if it's battery.
>>
My girlfriend is a whore so no.
>>
File: 1473136600261.jpg (275KB, 1024x752px) Image search: [Google]
1473136600261.jpg
275KB, 1024x752px
Maybe a shove

I'm kind of scared of legal repercussions these days though. I got a DUI a few months ago and it was an absolute legal dicking, opened my eyes to how not fun going through the court system is, couldn't imagine what an assault or aggravated assault charge would draw
>>
>>38950078
That's harder to do than you think it is. Everyone records things nowadays. Plus, chances are the scenario presented would be in a public place, meaning when the cops are called...because they will be. You'll have a shitload of witnesses, who will probably get your license plate info as well. That's also assuming that there are no security cameras, no purchases made, and no one that might know you or knows someone that knows you. And since it would be in a public place like a bar or a club, a fight generally ends up breaking shit. So now in addition to the assault charge, you not get tacked with repair costs because you were the one that initiated it.

Again, why would you risk it? Even if half of those things I listed weren't viable, there's still a risk. And the possibility of jail time, and a mandatory fine isn't worth maintaining whatever some bitches "respect" actually boils down to.

The only acceptable means to handle that situation is to ignore it. And if it persists, you be the bigger man and remove yourself from the situation. Any less is to be lesser man.
>>
>>38950204

Then using the word doesn't make much sense. When an army assaults another it doesn't stand there and collectively make a mean face
>>
My gf would know better than to sass a man
>>
You get close, open your eyes wider and look him dead in the eyes. He says it again, get closer and tilt your head. If he's not scared he knows how to fight n your fucked
>>
>>38950078
Do you understand what american prison is like? Read about it. I'm appalled that the system doesn't qualify as "cruel and unusual punishment." The way the USA treats prisoners is like animals. it's deplorable. Not to mention when they get out, they carry the stigma of a criminal all their life, with no employment options.

If you risk going to prison and experiencing all that just for a stupid fucking hoe in your life, you're a god damn retard. Let the hoe go, she is not worth ruining your entire life over.
>>
>>38950232
>confusing colloquial definition of the word "assault" as if it's the legal definition of Assault
>people here explicitly saying "I don't want an Assault charge on my record" while talking about physically punching someone in the face (which is Assault AND Battery, not "assault")
>>
>>38950232
He's talking about the legal definition, which is what everyone else will refer to in court. Not your rhetorical definition that will make your lawyer tell you to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>38950238
>>38950222
betas
ur gfs are whores
>>
>>38950264
virgin pls go
>>
File: definition.png (17KB, 526x309px) Image search: [Google]
definition.png
17KB, 526x309px
>>38950258
>>38950255

I understand that, guys. I was saying that it's fucking retarded for the legal system to have adopted that nomenclature when it doesn't coalesce with the actual, historical definition of the word that is popularly known, and you are just as retarded for being so upset that people would dare make the mistake of not being aware of this esoteric distinction.
>>
>>38950268
fuck u i hugged my oneitis like an hour ago I'm literally god
>>
>>38950204
Probably because Laymen just merged Assault and Battery, and replace Assault with what it actually is...a threat.

For instance, if someone steps up to you and says they're going to knock your teeth out; most people would say you were threatened. Even if it's Assault, outside of a court room no one would say you were assaulted.

In addition, if said guy actually did punch you in the face. Most people would say that you were Assaulted. Outside of a court room, no one would say you've been a victim of Battered. That sounds more like a fat joke, and less a crime. Say you've been Assaulted and it comes with the connotation of getting fucked up.

I could be wrong though
>>
File: 1468111561009.jpg (162KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1468111561009.jpg
162KB, 1462x1462px
>>38950232
This is the most autistic thing I've read today
>>
>>38950184
ur face is assault on my eyes
>>
>>38949854
>implying i have a gf
>>
File: 1285378214527.jpg (64KB, 244x249px) Image search: [Google]
1285378214527.jpg
64KB, 244x249px
>>38949854
Why would I beat him up for that instead of high fiving him while my woman fake-pouts for attention.

You really don't understand women dude. You gotta treat them like fucking absolute garbage.

Guy who treats women nicely gets dumped because, "hmm he is trying really hard to keep this relationship.. That must mean i'm way more attractive than him and I can get better. I'm out of here :) !"

Guy who treats women like shit: the woman internalizes the belief that she is far below you. This is because, if you treat the relationship carelessly, that must mean you don't care about it, because you can probably leave it and find another, better girl in less than a week. She then starts to believe you're the best she can ever achieve and will work hard to keep you

Try treating women like shit, it's breddy gud. I give it a 9/10 as an overall dating strategy. The person who puts in the most amount of effort into a relationship is always the one who gets dumped by the other person.
>>
>>38949963

Haaaayyyyyoooooohhhhh
>>
>>38950296
Should've said
*You've been Battered

I can't into typing.
>>
>>38950301
Rude.
>>
>>38950321
sorry
>>
>>38950340
Thanks.
>>
>>38949854
Depends, do I lose my girlfriend for doing nothing?
>>
>>38950264
All women are whores. It's in their nature.
>>
>>38949854
I dunno how you're supposed to beat up someone with your muscles, but I would do it with my fists.
>>
>>38949854
Im a sociopath that once burned the car of my girlfriends ex because was harassing her. I went to jail for 6 months prior to that for beating a guys head with a bat. He survived but luckily my lawyer worked his fucking magic and all witnisses were on my side too, saying it was provoked. Anyway my gf has been with me for 8 years now. Loyal, smart , and tells me everything. Tells me he facebook messaged her that he wanted to see her. She said no. He found her number through her dumb ass friend because he told her he had some stuff to return to her, after 8 years. Christ that Bitch is stupid. He started spam calling her daily . I told him to fuck off after the first 2 calls. He continued. We knew he was staying at his parents house about 45 minutes away. My gf came with m. We got a bit of gas from a gas station near my house that has no cameras because its a family run shithole and drove to his parents house at 3 am. Got there and drove past the house a few times. I got down in the corner of the street and went to his car which was the same shitty mustang the faggott had been driving and spilled gas on that shit and lit it. I ran and got in my car and left. Gf was nervous but then we laughed a bit.
>>
>>38950041
>A girl likes you
>You could do better
haha
>>
My gf would probably try to beat him up herself and would be mad if I tried to help
>>
>>38950372
You sound like a piece of trash.

Is this pasta?
>>
>>38950443
No its not. Yea i'm pretty fucked up. Seeing a psych tho and that shits helping. Making mental gains brah.
>>
>>38950388
this

> tfw tomboy lesbian gf

feels good
>>
>>38949977
Batman pls go
>>
>>38950053
>kbar knife and putting such to my throat

why would anyone kill another person just becasue he said something? this world is scarry
>>
>>38950842
This is why you don't start shit with people you don't know.
You should never expect anyone to respond with "reasonable" force. People are unpredictable and crazy.
>>
my girlfriend honestly is a whore though

we are just together because we both like each other's company & the fucc. it's practically a more official fwb.
>>
no, i'd use my mind
>>
>>38949854
what else would you use to beat up a guy? Your hair or something? You gotta come up with less retarded questions OP.
>>
>>38949854
No.
>>
I'd suck his dick because he's a fucking faggot
>>
>>38950347
>>38950340
>>38950321
:)
>>
>>38950372
>Im a sociopa-
Stopped reading right there, your fedora on too tight or something?
>>
>>38950372
Kill yourself my man. And your gf has probably cucked you.
>>
Are those apples fake?
>>
it really depends on the situation.

Is it one of my friends letting me know she is actually a whore who has been deceiving to me?

Is it some drunk homeless guy in front of 7-11?

Is it at a bar with cops? some dark alley with no one in sight? There is way to many factors.

Probably the most important one, Is he bigger than me?
>>
>>38949854
My girlfriends usually are if my breakups are any indication.
>>
File: qIY33Q3.jpg (240KB, 946x1022px) Image search: [Google]
qIY33Q3.jpg
240KB, 946x1022px
>>38949854
tfw
>>
>>38950842
These are people in bars anon. Unless you're with your friends then odds are that life isn't going your way and any bit of control is liberating. Even if it's over whether the person that wronged you lives or dies
>>
>>38950842
It's only scary if you're a moron. Sensible people tend to do just fine in this world.

As for the question in OT: Hell no, my gf isn't autistic. She'd probebly call the guy a desperate loser and then I'd laugh and that's it. if he comes at me that's a different story, wouldn't really have a choice then.
>>
>>38950234
Sounds like you're going in for a kiss m8
>>
I'd take a few threatening steps towards him while yelling angrily: "What did you say, what did you just say?" My gf would quickly grab me by the arm to stop me, and she'd tell me to just leave it. I would shout to the guy, that he'd be wise to never spout shit like that. Then, however, I'd leave the scene, like the gf tugging my arm insisted, because she wouldn't like me to get in a fight. This way I'd avoid a violent confrontation, but my gf would still think I'm tough and ready to defend her honor even by extreme measures, which is sexy at least on a subconscious level.

Who /intricate webweaver/ here?
>>
>>38950086
>assault
You mean battery charges?
>>
>>38949854
First option is this: >>38950036

Second option is to beat the shit out of him.

But always say something back. Unless your gf is a whore and she deserves it.
>>
Call him out for being a mouthy bitch that talks shit..as soon as he throws the first punch beat him till he doesn't get up....post bail, have my lawyer take care of the rest
>>
>>38949854
She looks like Elliot Rodgers sister
>>
>>38953810
>Who /intricate webweaver/ here?
More like autist.
>>
>>38949963
This
>>
Just call the cops on him, say he's verbally harassing your gf and watch him get thrown in jail
>>
>>38954436
>.post bail, have my lawyer take care of the rest
> fighting in the west
rofl
>>
>>38950041
let me guess you browse r/theredpill
>>
File: 1450978166675.gif (2MB, 431x306px) Image search: [Google]
1450978166675.gif
2MB, 431x306px
>>38949854
I'd tell them to shut the fuck up and that they are a stupid cunt. Then i would say fite me faggot.

Basically never throw the first punch unless your life is in danger or your gf's
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 450x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 450x346px
Anyone here get their rocks off being the bad guy in these situations. "Bad guy" in the sense your in a conflict and the opposing people are some random jackass couple. Latest event like this was earlier this year.

>in a road rage incident, easily 50/50 at fault
>park
>the driver speeds past me its a couple, he parks infront of me
>gets out its a filipino he and his filipina she
>flip brah starts walking towards me, get out and rush him too
>holy fuck, guy must be like 5'5-5'6, im 220lbs at 6'3
>im in earshot of his girl, tell him "Get back in you car before i knock your fucking teeth out"
>see the duterte leave his eyes as he meekly complies

Thats what you get for being a hot head around ya bitch.
>>
>>38955045
it's called being a man and also being secure. petty insults are for petty people.

now, if insult-bro swings first, that's a different story entirely.
>>
if not just because i want to, then probably because of principal.

>tfw still dont have a perfectaryanvirginqt
>>
No since I would probably kill the guy on the spot (ex-boxer)
>>
>by letting you fuck her, a woman can induce you to get punched in the face simply because someone said something she didn't like

You sound like a real man OP
>>
>>38957211
>Ex-boxer
>Actually just took a couple boxing classes at an "mma gym"
>>
>>38957496
I actually did matches too.
In my country when you're a member of the federation, if you punch someone you get charged as if you would have shot hin
>>
ITT: "tough guys" who would get laid out and broken up with while they're recovering in the hospital with permanent brain damage
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.