[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i love my girlfriend dearly but she eats so shitty and its getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1398392528030.jpg (88KB, 550x414px) Image search: [Google]
1398392528030.jpg
88KB, 550x414px
i love my girlfriend dearly but she eats so shitty and its getting me fat.

she has a bangin' body cause of her metabolism but mine easily cant keep up - how do i afford to eat healthy?? not big into vegetables but damn gimme some meals or something i can get into.
>>
>metabolism meme

Wew lad
>>
metabolism is a meme breh
>>
>>38949489
>>38949504
k well im still eating like shit and gaining weight and need advice
>>
>she eats shitty
>its getting me fat
not gonna make it
>>
>metabolism
>she eats so shitty so I'm getting fat

Why the fuck are you getting fat if she's the one eating like shit? How about you just lift and eat whatever the fuck you want
>>
>>38949566
Don't eat like shit
>>
>>38949566
>k well I'm eating like shit
Then don't eat like shit. Watch your calories intake. Keep it under or around TDEE.

>gaining weight
Lift. Just fucking lift. Why the fuck are you on /fit/ if you're not even gonna try
>>
>when the metabolism meme surfaces
>>
>>38949647
>>38949660

So if im just working out all the time, ill be fine?
Whats a good workout to start out with? im worried that if i go to the gym, ill have no idea what to do or what to work out? dont know where to start. I walk 4+ km's every single day through the woods for work so i dont need cardio.
>>
>>38949373

How fucking small do you have to be that eating the same shit as your gf has you gaining weight?

Are you 12?
>>
READ
>>
>>38949695
Do you need see the pinned thread with a goddamn dinosaur running back and forth? God fucking dammit

R E A D T H E S T I C K Y

How are people gonna help you if you don't have it in you to help yourself?
>>
>>38949716
He probably eats twice the amount she does. Also he needed a reason to blame >muh metabolism
>>
>>38949695
>walks 4 km
>not lunging 4 km
STAY DYEL
>>
sources of fat on a clean diet please?
>>
>>38949736
>>38949724

thanks boys, ill read the sticky :-)
see u all on /out/
>>
>>38949800

Avacado, fatty fish, natural peanut butter, eggs, grass-fed beef etc.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.