[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf has not been into sex lately >I've gained ~10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 9r21hf.jpg (483KB, 810x1013px) Image search: [Google]
9r21hf.jpg
483KB, 810x1013px
>gf has not been into sex lately
>I've gained ~10 lbs and it's safe to assume that is part of it
>decide to start doing cardio and counting kcals again instead of just 'not eating pure shit'
>dislocate my shoulder two days later
>basically have to be sedentary because moving is pain, running is pain, lifting is pain
>have to cut at like ~1500kcal at this level of activity

I'm starving to death and there's a box of pizza within arms reach but I'm already at my limit for the day after lunch please help /fit/
>>
>>38948653
go watch anime
>>
go to a doctor.
>>
>>38948825
read manga its much better than that corporate garbage
>>
did you break your legs too? If not, walk around or jog
>>
>>38948653
Injure your other shoulder so you can't eat the Pizza.
>>
fast you dumb shit
>>
>>38949072
this is the only correct answer OP. what are you waiting for?
>>
>>38949008
> implying manga isn't printed by corporations
>>
>>38948653
>have to cut at like ~1500kcal at this level of activity
So your TDEE would be somewhere around 2000? How skelly and short are you?
>>
File: aproving cat.jpg (16KB, 180x192px) Image search: [Google]
aproving cat.jpg
16KB, 180x192px
>>38949072
good plan
>>
>>38948653
bike you retarded fuck
>>
>>38948653
That's the dumbest thin I heard on fit for a long while, and that is saying something.

a) Girls don't care that much. You're not having sex, because she is bored by the looser you are. You relation ship is doomed.

b) Cardio and counting kcals was your weight loss strategy

c) Dislocate your shoulder while doing cardio

d) moving is pain, running is pain, lifting is pain, you're a pussy

e) cut at ~1500kcal at this level of activity
>>
>>38948653
>gf not into sex
The worst is yet to come my friend
>>
>>38948653
>already at limit after lunch

wtf are you doing, mate? Why are you making shit so hard for yourself? You're setting yourself up for failure by doing retarded shit like this.
>>
>>38951399
Very redpilled answer desu.

Women like a hot bod, but will put up with all sorts of shit to be around a fun guy. It's why you see goofy or fat motherfuckers that still pull.

You'll initially attract a lady, secure a lot of one night stands, and be sexually coveted with looks.

Keeping your bitch happy and mentally satisfied takes good head game.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.