[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pic unrelated I want to get fitter, i've read the sticky,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: o-COLLEGE-BANK-facebook.jpg (219KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-COLLEGE-BANK-facebook.jpg
219KB, 2000x1000px
>Pic unrelated
I want to get fitter, i've read the sticky, and i'm motivated.
The only thing that bugs me is that it seems to cost a shitload of money. First, having a good diet to gain mass means, i should eat two to three times more than usual, which means spend two to three times more.
Secondly, membership to the gym, Which is another problem since i'm not really confident in going to the gym alone, i was planning on doing things at home, but by the looks of what i've read ...
So how did you guys manage it ?
>>
>Pic kinda related sorry
>>
You make choices and sacrifices for the better to make money for what you need.
All in all it actually isn't that much more money. $10 can buy you enough chicken breast and veggies to feed you for a day, whereas $10 can buy enough McDonald's to feed you for a meal.
And an extra $45 a month for a gym membership is nothing. If you can't scrounge that up you need some help.
>>
>>38939175
10$ /day means 300/months which is basicly what i get for living every month
I would have To do nothing but exercise...
>>
Milk and eggs. Cheap as fuck. If you can't afford a gym membership then do street workouts. That's what I did when I first started. Shit load of eggs everyday and milk + bananas. Anywhere to do pill ups and dips?
>>
>>38939158
>Use either cutting or maintenance calories
>Do a bodyweight routine

Avoids you going to the gym, spending much money and gets to shredded. You're welcome.
>>
>>38939370
Ill try to do that, how much do I need to take to get ~2100 calories / day ?
I don't know where but I live in a large city, there should be something
>>
>>38939395
Do you have any examples or references that I could look up ?
>>
>>38939158
>year 2016
>still being a poor fag

Why do you even want to lift?
No woman wants a poorfag, even a fit poorfag.
>>
>>38939398
Not sure about how much calorie intake you need. Just find any online tdee calculator and punch the numbers in.
>>
>>38939158

My school had a gym.
GOMAD is cheap af if you're a skelly
>>
>>38939405

Please just spend the money for a gym membership, i'd rather rob a store than not having heavy weights. DYELs might think bodyweight works but it doesn't in the same way.
>>
>>38939405
Either suck it up and cut your outgoing costs for proper food and gym membership, or do a bodyweight routine on a egg and rice diet.

I don't know what else you want us to say

Also, I suspect that you are overblowing the costs of healthy food. It's less expensive than eating junk everyday.
>>
>>38939158
Rice and chicken breasts. 20lb bag will cost you $8-12 depending on your location and the store. Chicken breasts should be a bit over $2 per pound. Get some black pepper for the chicken. You should also get broccoli which isn't too expensive. Sometimes I get a little freaky and add a couple spoons of salsa to my chicken and rice since it's nutritious, tastes great, and hardly adds any calories.

As for a gym, if you are in school, either highschool or university check there first. If not, some high-schools have gyms open to the public before and after school since tax dollars paid for them. Barring that, maybe a planet fitness or another cheap, shitty gym that you can use until you actually need a better gym.
>>
>>38939677
Im a student, girls at our age want men their age
>>38939703
I'll try that, in love milk
>>38939720
I just can't...
>>38939770
If you think I'd be stupid enough to pay junk food everyday when I don't have money, you're wrong
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.