[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some actual weird guys at your gym? No exaggerated meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

File: blini.png (153KB, 270x264px) Image search: [Google]
blini.png
153KB, 270x264px
What are some actual weird guys at your gym? No exaggerated meme lies allowed

>that guy who lifts barefoot
>that guy who wears skinny jeans
>the twins who dress exactly the same and do literally everything together
>>
File: 1770091_0.jpg (32KB, 540x309px) Image search: [Google]
1770091_0.jpg
32KB, 540x309px
>>38937384
>that guy who lifts wearing sunglasses
>>
>>38937384
>that fat white guy who benches three plates for reps while wearing a blue Lacoste polo
>>
>>38937384
>That huge guy that does his entire routine (no squats or deads) wearing a belt
>>
>>38937430
that's my gym partner you fucking wop
>>
>>38937417
>wears sunglasses

I-is it really that weird? The fluorescents at my gym feel like they aggravate my migraines, the sunglasses help.
>>
>>38937448
if you have a legitimate reason to do it than it is okay
>>
>>38937469
Yeah but they don't know that.
>>
>>38937448
If you're the only one doing it then yeah it's pretty weird
>>
>>38937448
>that guy who lifts wearing sunglasses at 1 pm *
>>
>>38937475
part of being an adult is not worrying what others think
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 236x186px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 236x186px
>>38937384
>That guy who just puts 4 ten plates on the bar and hasn't made gains for a year

>That guy who does every workout on the smith machine

>That grill who does hip thrusters in different areas and on different equipment every workout

>That kid who gets hype with his biddies to do seven pull ups

>That guy who stares at his eyes in the mirror for 30mins while on a and off doing db curls

>That guy who looks like he's going off roading while having passionate coitus on the leg ext machine

>That black guy who swings from cable machine to cable machine

>That one trainer who teaches C&J to old ladies on their first day

>That kid who decks himself in the chest with 20's doing db press

>That one super buff dude who does db shrugs with 15's till failure

>That one guy who looks at himself sideways in the mirror while deadliftan

>That one guy who snorts lines then snorts lines then squats 4pl8 for reps (he didnt have full rom but we swear he was tweaking)
>>
>that guy who yawns in between sets
>>
>>38937489
>That one guy who looks at himself sideways in the mirror while deadliftan
I pulled a trap doing that once, couldn't turn my neck for months.
>>
>>38937469
>>38937476
>>38937481

I never really thought about it too much cause it was my buddy who recommended doing it when I complained of migraines. He said that the fluorescents can aggravate it and turned out it helped so I kept doing it. I don't even wear sunglasses normally since I'm near sighted and don't own contacts. Fml can't even tell if people are giving me weird looks
>>
>>38937489
>>That one guy who looks at himself sideways in the mirror while deadliftan
That's me
>>
>>38937489
>That guy who looks like he's going off roading while having passionate coitus on the leg ext machine

I was trying to hype myself up and was listening to death metal.
>>
>>38937500
>>38937489
I yawn, stare myself down in the mirror between sets, and get fucking pumped with my friend during the workout. Am I thst guy?
>>
>>38937384
>that guy who lifts barefoot

Wanna know how I know you lift baby weight?
>>
File: 1475181529647.png (258KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
1475181529647.png
258KB, 635x457px
>>38937384
A pack of feral crippled Mexicans that wear belts for curls
>>
>>38937384
>That dyel dude that has been coming to the gym for about 2 years and constantly fondles himself as if he were in pain
>>
>that fat guy who audibly gives bad lifting advice to fit guys
>>
>>38937553
you're going to snap your shit up eventually... don't do this.
>>
>>38937489
>That guy who stares at his eyes in the mirror for 30mins while on a and off doing db curls

WHERE DO I LOOK
>>
>>38937756
Ok I have scoliosis thanks asshole
>>
>>38937384

>That guy that every single qt in the gym says "hi there!!" to every time he walks past
>>
>>38937853
At your massive biceps.
>>
>>38937430

I have the same guy except he wears a dirty beige sweatshirt and thumbs through People Magazine between sets
>>
>>38937384
Nigga im a twin and I lift with my bro. also we wear the same shit to gym.

where you located bro? could be me m8
>>
>those 2 afghani mongoloids who do 1/4 rom 40kg squats with a belt in the smithmachine
>>
>that one asian guy that's always mirin everyone that is remotely fit
>>
>>38937430
weird =/= unusual
>>
>the angry looking short woman on the cardio machines that doesn't talk to anyone
>>
>>38937384
Some older dude skinny as hell shows up just to use the ab machine at my gold's gym.its the only one available too. He waits as well if someone else is on it
>>
>>38937384
>that lanklet who wears trail running shoes, short shorts and normal t-shirts to do bodyweight exercises
>>
>that retardedly strong motherfucker who always wear ridiculous shit like mlp shirts and such as if to mock us or dare us mortals to say something
>>
>>38938864
Kek
>>
>That old skinny bitch that always turns your music down when you play it over the speaker and says "muh yoga" or other shit.

Literally can't hear my music when she turns it down.
>>
>the guy in his earyl 20's who doesn't talk to anyone
>>
File: 1473677866001.png (57KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
1473677866001.png
57KB, 200x192px
>>38938745
Why the fuck do you do that dude it's so weird. I doubt you're the same since no one in Australia says nigga

These guys even have the same haircut, same socks and same headphones. I really want to know if they sync up their music too.

Twins should be genocided they are too spooky
>>
>>38938896
70% of people at the gym?
>>
>>38938805
I'm pretty sure anger is the best fuel so good for her
>>
Got some 5'5 manlet that does really exaggerated rows and lat pull down, awful form, like I'm talking U shape back rounding and zero rigidity, he also does these really weird left/right/left/right dumbell benches and when he flat benches he has one leg raised off the ground at all times. Honestly his physique has come up recently and he doesn't look so bad anymore but I really have no idea what the fuck he's doing. Huge mystery calf development too even though I've never seen him train them.
>>
>>38938911
Most regulars talk to other people. Only weirdos say nothing to anyone
>>
>>38938922
I've been going to my gym for 8 months now and have never spoken to anyone, is that weird then?
>>
>>38938896
>guaranteed replies
>>
>>38937384
>that girl who wears makeup in the gym
>>
>>38938929
You're never going to make it to normie status at that rate
>>
>>38938985
All of them? Light makeup is still makeup.
>>
>>38938985
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>38939002
it's fucking degenerate. its a gym, not a nightclub.
>>
>>38938917
>5'5" manlet
>calf development with no work

because he's 5'5". I'm 5'5", my calves have always been huge. it's just some genetic shit.
>>
>>38938995
not him but i disagree. If i see someone I know from outside the gym I might say hello to them but Im there to work out. I have to be in the gym by 6 am and out by 7 for work, so I dont have time to fuck around talking and trying to make friends
>>
>>38938828
Wow. Sure sounds weird. Nice shitpost.
>>
>>38937500
I don't sleep much so I'm that guy who yawns often.

>that guy that is on his phone for 10 minutes between sets
>old people that lean on the treadmill like they're about to use it but just watch the TV and leave.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>38937384
Lifting barefoot feels good man.
>>
>>38937384
>not working out barefoot

you've been wrong all the time
>>
>>38938788
u wot m8
>>
>>38937430
I have the same guy. He also happens to be a FUCKING DRUGDEALER
>>
>>38939068
Fuck, it annoys me that people take umbrage at my phone usage during sets. When I'm benching 3pl8 for reps and you bench 1pl8 and I sit on my phone during my 3 minute fucking rest you'd better not have a go because I will flip my shit
>>
>That 6,1 guy at the gym who has a godlike physique but always wears his hoodie

He wears it on every set and always when he enters the gym. I seriously mire that guy so fucking hard.
>>
>>38937384
>that guy that mouths the lyric of backstreet boys
>>
>>38938904
Melbourne cuck detected
>>
>that guy who listens trump speeches while doing cardio.
Its me.
>>
>>38939157
Are you mexican?
>>
There was this awkwardly shaped black dude at my gym a few months back that would come in and use the elliptical for 45 minutes and then leave. But the entire time he was using the machine, he would giggle. Like, literally laughing for 45 minutes. Haven't seen the guy in months, and I still have no fucking clue what he was laughing at
>>
>>38939446
probably listening to stand up humor with Bluetooth earbuds
>>
>>38939503
That's what I thought at first, but it was the most awkward retard giggling I've ever heard. And it would last from th start of the elliptical workout til the second he stepped off.
>>
>>38938904
Lel I'm in melb bro. What suburb you in cunt?
>>
>>38939517
maybe he got nervous?
>>
File: 1451164585700.png (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1451164585700.png
9KB, 645x773px
>the auchwitz mode dyel that does ss
>>
>That one guy that takes/checks snapchat after every set

>That old guy who will do and lean on bars and machines when people are in the middle of lifting

>That one gym employee who goes on the intercom every five minutes to tell everyone to rack there weights instead of just going and
telling that one guy that doing free weights.

>That girl who walks on the treadmill every weekday for two hours in the morning reading a book

>Those two lifting buddies who like to touch each others muscles after before changing machines

>That one guy who wears a camelpack everywhere and has a towel to wipe up the water he splashes

>That guy who starts doing standing shoulder press with fives then goes up weight every 5 pounds until he gets to around 50-60

>The group of women that hog the yoga mats so they can streak well chatting for an hour

>One really fat guy who shouts "OH YEAH" like the KoolAid Man during and after he benches

>Scrawny bastard who is throwing up three plates on each side like its nothing
>>
>>38938896
you talkin' to me?
>>
>all the asians too busy with shit on their phones to let anyone use anything at all in the gym, even yoga mats.

>all the swole manlet gym employees
>>
>the guys who only come in on monday
>>
>That girl who walks on the treadmill every weekday for two hours in the morning reading a book
>That one guy who wears a camelpack everywhere and has a towel to wipe up the water he splashes

What's weird here?
>>
>>38939185
Y-you you.. You mirin c-cunt?
>>
I feel like a good 50% of the people at my gym are retarded. They look like they have real mental deficiencies. It's starting to weird me out. I feel like I lift in the twilight zone.
>Guy loads 5 ten pound plates on each side of the barbell and benches like it's cardio while his feet are flat on the wall in front of him and his face is turning purple
>Enormous 40-something baby-faced beer belly with lifting belt OHPing 150 lbs for two reps with 2" ROM and mandatory slamming if bar back onto rack. Takes breaks only to flirt with literal hambeast or ask random people if he can 'work in' when they're doing shrugs.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.