[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best drugs to take to not ruin gains? Im gonna try codeine with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Best drugs to take to not ruin gains?

Im gonna try codeine with some diet soda next thursday, it looks cool. Alcohol is probably the worst for gains so thats out of the question.
>>
FYI you will end up with opioid induced androgen deficiency which can reduce your test levels by about 50%
>>
>guys, what drug should I experiment with?
idk, ask your dealer
>>
Cannabis of course
>>
Grow up.
>>
Doesn't lean (in large amounts) fuck up your gut and make you fat? Look at Gucci Mane.
>>
>>38937294
idk man i used heroin for like 3 years and i was pretty swole during that time
>>
>>38937279
Yeah not going to be that faggot that says "grow up", or "none, don't do drugs anon!" Because I'm sure you'll get 100 of them. So honestly weed if you can withstand the munchies. Great for cardio. Obviously eat it and don't smoke it be smoking anything is bas. Otherwise cocaine is good in MODERATION. Slippery slope though. I usually like cocaine once every few weeks or so on my nights off when I'm out with friends for the night. Quit weed a while back because that foggy headed shit the couple days after.
>>
>>38937365
You probably looked like a crackhead
>>
>>38937294
Source?
Curious about that.

>>38937346
Maybe he was simply using regular pop?
>>
>>38937387
Never had munchies on weed so that might be an option plus I can get it for a good price, but what the fuck are you talking about, eating it? Like brownies? I could make weed brownies with chocolate whey for that bulk but I heard its fucking disgusting
>>
>>38937294
This only happens with consistant long term use
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22786453

OP I eat opiates a couple of times a week and have have fun and still making plenty of gains.

>>38937346
Guwop was just fat, now he looks a lot better

>>38937416
>>38937387
>>38937314
Weed feels fuckin dirty. The plus side is that it's not addictive at all, whereas opiates are very risky to eat consistantly if you have an addictive personality. Be safe OP, be smart
>>
Ketamine or lsd
>>
>>38937531
>ketamine
>gains
nope
>>
File: 1475428713094.jpg (75KB, 910x768px) Image search: [Google]
1475428713094.jpg
75KB, 910x768px
>>38937279
>codeine with some diet soda
Fucking disgusting. If you're gonna spend 100+ dollars on lean you may as well man up and consume the measly 240 calories of sprite that'll fit in the cup and if you can't fit it into your macros then don't fucking drink it. Go smoke some DUDE WEED LMAO.
>mfw white people
>>
>>38937652
why the fuck would you spend so much?
I buy 30 panadiene forte (30mg codiene per tab) for $4 lol

Besides, the premixed hi-tech/activis shit has waaaaaaay too much prometh in it compared to codiene
>>
Anything psychedelic, really.
Only danger is if you'll realise how stupid it is to try getting swole when you realise your spiritual potential kek
>>
>>38937690
Ay, someone else who isnt retarded. Nice one bruh
>>
>>38937314

enjoy your reduced REM sleep and therefore reduced gains
>>
Is adderall ok for gains? It does kill appetite
>>
I would say a few shots, a few puffs, a few sniffs, and a couple tabs would be good, no?
>>
Alright listen up anons. This is speaking form personal experiance.

OPIATES ARE THE FUCKING DEVIL

I mean it man. im a year and 6 months clean from opiates. Lifting helped me cope with my recovery.

OP, my recomendation for you is to smoke pot and drink occasionally, like normal people.
>>
>>38937279
>Codeine
Slows down persitalsis, makes you bloat, drops blood sugar level
Promethezine, sedating anti histamine,, messes with dopamine regulation and sleep
Sprite
Fuck load of sugar
Don't sip it out of styrofoam cup like a niggar, measure out 120mg codeine by the teaspoon and chase it with a few sips of sprite
Don't mix it and waste it at least.
I used pure codeine/opis daily for more or less 2.5 years, I became skelly. Careful OP, the slope is slippery.
>>
>>38937888
that week long in bed with withdraw fuck that never going back
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.