[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I weigh 265 lbs and am 5'7. I'm trying to cut weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: _20161002_223733.jpg (273KB, 893x1911px) Image search: [Google]
_20161002_223733.jpg
273KB, 893x1911px
I weigh 265 lbs and am 5'7. I'm trying to cut weight and gain some tangible muscle but I can't find a Routine that sticks. I don't even look bad for my weight but I'm left wondering what I'd look like if I was of a healthier weight. Any ideas?
>>
Stronglifts
>>
Find something you can stick to whether it be Starting Strength, Stronglifts, PPL or a typical brosplit. As long as you progressively overload you're guaranteed to make gains.

However routine comes second to diet: I'm going to be brutally honest here, at 67 inches and at 265lb you're fat. Really fat. Focus on cleaning up your diet, get into a deficit (count your calories) and begin lifting weights.
>>
You're obese and are using MySpace angles. Work on your diet first.
>>
>>38936755
>back to /pol/ poster detected
Fuck yorself m8
>>
>>38936845
Thank you for the solid advice, will look into

>>38936867
Actually it doesn't matter because people always underestimate my weight by 40 lbs, but thanks.

>>38936890
I actively use /pol/, idgaf about racism. MAGA
>>
>>38936899
Wtf I love black ppl now
>>
Cut out processed foods and dairy.
>>
>>38937119
You shouldn't. I don't even like em, and I'm a Halfie.

>>38937297
What would you recommend eating? I'm lactose intolerant so Eggs and Milk are already out.
>>
>>38937297
Why

>>38936899
Just eat less calories and find a routine you enjoy, imo opinion high rep work/lower weight is better than strength based routines for cutting, but take that with a grain of salt because I look like shit.
>>
File: yDxKgDv.png (108KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
yDxKgDv.png
108KB, 320x240px
>>38936755
weight loss is easy, just kcals out > kcals in. Tracking what you eat on myfitnesspal is the best way to get a sense of how much you are eating daily.

Tbh I usually eat the same thing most days now just for simplicity and when I don't, I can just eyeball how much is in most things.

Never drink your kcals, just a waste. Lots of water and black coffee/tea (splash of milk is alright).

Try to get lots of vegs in your diet, they are low kcal but fill you up. Avoid shit with too much added sugars (most junk food in general).

Pick a weight lifting program that interests you, fits your schedule and just stick to it. Don't fucking miss days/cheat on your diet. I'd probably go with an ABxABxx program or something, idk.
>>
File: Greyskull modded.png (40KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
Greyskull modded.png
40KB, 700x600px
>>38936755
Im 5'7 and im at 169 right now. I cant imagine being 265. Its true youre fat. My advice is to honestly and HONESTLY buy a food scale (amazon sells one for $12 there is no excuse) and get used to reading nutrition facts and writing down what you ate for every day. Weigh everything you eat and drink. Eat at a deficit and stick to a simple program.
>>
File: 1457250624989.png (502KB, 783x692px) Image search: [Google]
1457250624989.png
502KB, 783x692px
First you should worry about fixing that Yee Yee ass haircut of yours.. niggggaaaaa

But on a serious note, read the sticky and cut out trash foods. Diet plays 80% of "looking good".
>>
>>38936755
Bleach your skin first, worry about your weight second
>>
>>38937308
Tfw pol has made blacks hate themselves
Can you imagine a future net army of uncle toms?
>>
>>38937822
Oh yeah just do SS on a cut
>>
>>38937822
I don't hate myself at all, I just know how to read data and statistics. The black community could use some serious introspection.
>>
>>38937843
Respect
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.