[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go out with friends >Friends want to eat >Currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>Go out with friends
>Friends want to eat
>Currently on a cut so I don't get anything
>Friends get mad at me for not getting anything
>>
>>38933360
Stop being an autist and order some appetizers and water. I bet you don't drink occasionally with your friends because "muh gainz"
>>
>go out to eat with my friends
>Don't eat anything

>go to party with friends
>Don't socialize

>go hiking with friends
>friends don't jump off a cliff
>OP jumps off cliff
>>
Fucking autist just eat something light. Most places have a low calorie menu
>>
>>38933360
You're a mongo OP.
Unless you're serious as fuck and competing, cause then your friends are douchebags for not being supportive of your shredness.
>>
>>38933842
He is on /fit/, he is not competing in anything...
>>
>>38933360

you sound autistic
>>
>I don't feel like eating
Should be clear enough
>>
Get better friends
>>
OP is a faggot hehe
>>
Just get something light, you fucking autist.

I don't like dealing with that shit either, but get over it. If you can't balance around an extra 200 kcals, you're retarded.
>>
File: mako are you serious nig.jpg (55KB, 652x720px) Image search: [Google]
mako are you serious nig.jpg
55KB, 652x720px
>>38933360
>you knew that you were going out with friends that day
>you did not eat low-calorie during the day to then have enough calories left over in the evening to splurge a little
>you somehow decide that blaming your friends was the correct idea here

You're both stupid and an asshole
>>
>>38933360
these are the people who give advice on /fit/
>>
>>38935305
Do this

or
>>38933986
this

Fucking retarded OP
>>
>>38933360
>Friends stop going out with you

Don't be autistic you retard
>>
> ITT: backfire
>>
File: cuck2.png (432KB, 1858x1082px) Image search: [Google]
cuck2.png
432KB, 1858x1082px
>>38933360

>Go to America
>People get mad at you for going out and not eating
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.