[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just ate an entire bar of chocolate it's so hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 9c0.jpg (36KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
36KB, 400x388px
I just ate an entire bar of chocolate

it's so hard to make it /fit/
>>
>>38932283
An entire bar of chocolate is only like 200 calories. That is nothing just adjust what you will eat the rest of the day
>>
So I'm new to this whole fitness meme, rn I'm full Auschwitz (6'2", the weight of a 15-year-old boy) and since we're on this topic, any tips for weight gain? I'm desperate, OP.
>>
>>38932362
eat a lot
>>
>>38932378
Dude eating does nothing for me. It goes right through. Any specific foods?
>>
>>38932389
fats are very calorie dense so you can get more bang for your buck from them
>>
>>38932320
this.

you are like a little baby OP
>>
>>38932425
I know bread is a buzz word around here for its fat levels. Thanks anonpai.
>>
>>38932389
count your calories. I'm willing to bet you're not actually "eating a lot." Just like all of those fat fucks who "barely ate anything" because they don't count half of the shit they eat because it's "small" or some shit.
>>
I've been eating like total shit for the past two weeks.
Getting in my 200g of protein but devouring around 300-400 carbs and over 100g of fat almost everyday.

Still lean as fug tho.
Feels amazing.
>>
>>38933856
are you that guy who's been eating nothing but peanut butter for like the past three weeks?
>>
File: 1454433071107.jpg (1MB, 3496x1638px) Image search: [Google]
1454433071107.jpg
1MB, 3496x1638px
>>38932389
>>
>>38932283
a bar of chocolate isn't going to shit to you, just keep going
>>
the fattest, biggest chocolate bar is what, 550 calories?

it's no big deal, OP. Just eat your other clean meals. and count the calories.
>>
I didn't realise how few I was eating until I started lifting and taking care of my meals.

I thought it was fast metabolism, I would have a glass of milk for breakfast, some veggies with meat/fish for lunch, and a fried egg with fries for dinner. That's all.
>>
>>38932389
Eating will do stuff for you.

The problem is what and how much you eat.

Make sure you have a proper breakfast, lunch and dinner. Then add 4 tuna sandwiches each day. See what happens.
>>
>>38932283
What kind though?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.