[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is kung fu good for a begginer looking to stop being a beta bitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1fb.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
340KB, 600x583px
is kung fu good for a begginer looking to stop being a beta bitch and learn self defence?
>>
>>38931240
Try Kickboxing, it's a less technical but definitely gets the job done.
>>
>>38931277
I have a kung fu school next door, may as well give it a try.

but is mostly teens and kids, so that sucks.
>>
>>38931240
Oh for fuck's sake..

Someone bullying you, kid? Here's all you have to do:
>just fight him, even if you lose. It only hurts for a minute, but DO IT.
Most bullies are cowards. You stand up to them, AND MEAN IT, they'll back off.
Most of the bullies who AREN'T cowards, will respect you for standing up to them and will leave you alone afterwards.
The one or two psychopaths who will just keep coming for you? They can't be reasoned with no matter what you do, so you do whatever you have to: report them to your school, call the cops, get an entire mob of people who hate the guy to attack him and beat the crap out of him, use a weapon on him, whatever you have to do.
Spending months and years learning some martial art is the long way around a simple problem.

If you live somewhere where no one is safe from violence on the street, then I suggest you MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE. Violent assholes in violent areas will just pull out a gun or knife and fucking KILL YOU if you try to defend yourself in those situations. Getting a gun yourself, in this case, will just mean you're a target for murder yourself, or you'll end up in jail for murder/attempted murder; you want that? Negative-sum game.
>>
>>38931240
Boxing, any kickboxing style (muaythai, kyokushin, savate, etx) is good for striking.

Judo,bjj,wrestling,sambo is good for grappling.

Try one of those sports and you'll be good.
>>
>>38931337
I'm 27 bro.
I just want to become more alpha.
>>
>>38931240

Kung fu is fucking worthless 4th grade bullshit dude

Man up and learn to box or any other real martial art.
>>
>>38931376
Muay Thai is the shit, trust me. You will get a good grasp on fighting within 3-4 months of doing it rather than years doing kung fu.
>>
>>38931382
but is good for self defence against niggers?

>>38931407
I don't know where is a muay tai school near me, I live in a town.

like I said, next bloc is a kung fu school.
>>
>>38931337
As a kid who's gotten picked on in several "ghetto private institutions" this is the best advice for anyone getting bullied
>>
>>38931376
>I'm 27 bro.
I strongly suspect you're lying, and I'll tell you why below.

>I just want to become more alpha.
Those are not words that come out of the mouth of a 27 year old man, therefore I don't believe you.
Only early teenage boys say things like that.
By age 27, you should have put such mindsets behind you already.

Now that we've established that you're not 27, I want you to explain to me why it is you think you're a 'beta bitch', and why you think you need to learn some sort of martial art to 'fix' that. Your reasons are more important than your intent.
>>
>>38931240
Jiu-jitsu is amazing self defense while boosting your confidence, obtaining a great workout, and won't fuck you up like most other MA.
>>
>>38931488
>implying there aren't many man children in this world
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>38931337
I disagree. We need to give everyone a gun and train them in Krav Maga.
>>
>>38931240
it's bullshit

developed by a bunch of nips that were probably 139lb soaking wet...

Boxing, wrestling,and all combination there of...kug fu is wortthless
>>
>>38931831
what wins in real combat scenarios, western or eastern combat arts?
>>
>>38931852
doesnt matter...fundamental striking, fundamental wrestling. I'm sure there are good examples of both on both sides...Kung Fu is riddled with bullshit that is worthless as soon as someone knocks you on your ass
>>
>>38931852
Nobody wins. Someone ends up in the ER, someone else ends up in jail. Lose-lose.
>>
>>38931931
I guess if you are a moron that attacks people for no reason...most places it is legal to defend yourself....that said..always walk away until you cant..then you make a hole..so you can keep walking away..anthing beyond that and you are going to get fucked up..in a "real" combat situation
>>
>>38931488

>I strongly suspect you're lying, and I'll tell you why below

your reasoning falls apart the moment you forget we are in 4chan
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.