[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's even the point of struggling with fitness if after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: butt.webm (2MB, 644x994px) Image search: [Google]
butt.webm
2MB, 644x994px
what's even the point of struggling with fitness if after all this you can't have the body you want?
>>
Yeah I know. Well at least I don't look like Lenny you know. That must suck. Oh well I can get strong, that's all that matters
>>
>>38931100
Well you're better off than me, cause I don't even wanna be strong. I find the idea unappealing tbqh
>>
>>38931087

Because the body you'll have is still better than the one your have now even if it isn't as good as the one you wish you had
>>
File: 1444081072062.png (458KB, 700x799px) Image search: [Google]
1444081072062.png
458KB, 700x799px
>>38931156
Not really, whatever I can get from lifting really just moves me from one neutral position to the other, I don't feel like I'm closer to what I desire at all.
>>
>>38931172

If what you desire is empirically measurable instead of just feelings this isn't possible. If you want to squat x weight or have y inch arms or z% bodyfat you will get progressively closer over time even if you never get there. If you just want to "look good" or "get toned" or "be healthy" then that's a different story, but if you're in that boat you probably weren't going to make it anyway
>>
>>38931318
>If you want to squat x weight or have y inch arms or z% bodyfat you will get progressively closer over time even if you never get there.
I want to be weaker.
>If you just want to "look good" or "get toned" or "be healthy"
I want to look like OP pic.
>>
>>38931137
>>38931172
Yeah I get it. You can't change your physical structure. Oh well use it the best you can. Become a brand
>>
because the goal is not what is important, is what you become that is important.

becoming fit has give me motivation and stop being a weak pussy beta bitch ass, so that gives me hope.
>>
>>38931338
She's an uggo. That is a flattering outfit and pose but she's wretched looking.
>>
>>38931087
>>38931338
>>38931420
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D85UY1oICxE
>>
>>38931420
true, I don't want her face
>>
>>38931172
If you're exercising properly then you're not going from neutral to neutral.

Think in terms of better and worse, not perfect and not-perfect.
>>
>waaah why is life worth living if it isn't perfect

Kill yourself and you'll be reborn as a qt in Gensokyo.
>>
>>38931436
>Think in terms of better and worse, not perfect and not-perfect.
But I'm moving from one undesirable to another equal undesirable.
>>
>>38931087

aesthetics is 95% your body fat level

if you could take a pill and drop to 9% or 10% bodyfat you would look aesthetic as fuck

building muscle isn't the same as getting aesthetic, if you really want aesthetic you should drop your bf at some point in your lifting career

you are probably 15%-13% and that's why you think you look like shit

also chest and abs genetics
>>
>>38931581
aesthetics are subjective, I don't wanna look muscular at all.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.