[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I convinced my gf to start lifting with me. She's doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1452239029949.jpg (92KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1452239029949.jpg
92KB, 650x650px
I convinced my gf to start lifting with me. She's doing very well, but she has trouble with free squatting.

I started her off with wall squats so she can get used to the movement, but now she doesn't want to stop doing wall squats. Anytime she does free squat her heels turn inward and her knees go over her toes. I've tried to explain how to do it properly, but it's almost like she physically can't control her body well enough to do them properly.

Should I keep her on the wall longer, or should I keep working with her on fixing her free squats?
>>
>>38930717
Knees usually gobover toes if you do a deep squat maybe work with her on screwing the feet into ground
>>
>>38930717
Women will latch unto whatever they know because they get insecure when its something they dont know. Dont try to teach your woman to do it properly, she wont care enough and you will get frustrated.
>>
Are you trying to bait? Heels usually face inwards and toes face out. And knees can go over toes, that's fine.
>>
>>38930816
To the point that her knees hit each other? Pretty sure that's not supposed to happen
>>
>>38930717
My name's Jeff.
>>
>>38930717
tell her to make the angle between her toes larger
>>
>>38930790
This, it was a nice try OP. It was a nice try.
>>
>>38930717
Have er do skateboard squats.
>>
>>38930816
>>38930931
Nope, you're both just retarded. What I'm assuming he means is her ankles roll inward and her knees point inward.

Knees going over toes is fine. But knees should be pointed out. Have her work on her form honestly thats all there is to it.

Plenty of people struggle with this
>>
>>38931118
>implying that OP even has a gf
nice try anon
>>
>>38930717
>get 5/10 girl who could be hot if she lifts
>virgin cause she ugly so she's loyal to you easy
>get her to the gym
>make her do shitloads of squats, leg press, hip bridges, and cardio
>make 7/10 loyal gf who works out with you
>>
>>38932755
>get 5/10 girl who could be hot if she lifts
>massive slut because she's insecure and tries to make up for her lack of attractiveness by being easy
>get her to the gym
>she's 7/10 now and dumps you since you're below her threshold
>>
>>38930717
OP, try to progress her to box squats. maybe even a smith machine. she's probably hesitant to do freeweight squats because she thinks she cannot keep the bar stable.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.