[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey queers - I'm looking to buy a FID bench, and I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (14KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 430x430px
Hey queers - I'm looking to buy a FID bench, and I don't want to pay a million dollars for a Super Bench.

Budget is probably around $200, and I'm a 140 lb. weakling who can probably only bench a loaf of bread, so I don't need anything with a 6-ton capacity. Suggestions?
>>
P.S. Craigslist is shit in my area. The only thing these fatties are selling are Weider benches and shit you can pick up at Walmart.
>>
>>38930157
build one then you mental midget
>>
>>38930162
I'm not a fucking engineer/welder/handyman
>>
File: 1475405033662.png (149KB, 465x350px) Image search: [Google]
1475405033662.png
149KB, 465x350px
>>38930199
You'll never be a big guy with a mindset like that
>>
>>38930297
For you
>>
File: 1474982308435.gif (1MB, 198x252px) Image search: [Google]
1474982308435.gif
1MB, 198x252px
>>38930308
>>
I checked BB.com and they were recommending benches that were like $500 because all of those fuckers bench press rhinos or some shit. I figured you weaklings used more normal people type equipment.
>>
Also, do I even need incline/decline?
>>
>>38930157
If you don't want to make gains or lift heavy enough to need a good bench, why are you being a pretentious snob about the quality of the bench?
>>
>>38930517
I never said I didn't want to make gains or lift heavy. I just said I'm not there yet. Most of you fags curl more than I weigh, doesn't mean I don't still want a decent bench.
>>
>>38930553
Why would you waste money buying two benches when you could just get a good bench that will be as useful for curling emergency water drums as it is for curling Race For The Cure neoprene infant weights?
>>
>>38930595
Why don't you understand anything I said in this entire thread? I never said I was buying two benches holy shit what the fuck are you literally retarded?
>>
I'm currently considering this: https://www.amazon.com/Body-Solid-Powerline-Incline-Decline-Folding/dp/B00DNH6OLG

Height is 1" too tall for me, pad width is 1" too narrow, and the pad gap is awful. But, decent brand/warranty/reviews, good weight capacity, and no major flaws.
>>
>>38930612
>I want a bench with low weight capacity because I'm light and I can't lift heavy
>I plan to make gains and lift heavy in the future
>this will cause the bench to become insufficient
>WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT, I WONDER
>>
>>38930678
$200 should get a bench that does both, right? I mean, the one I linked has a 500 lb. weight capacity. That means it should be still be fine if I happen to gain 60 lbs. of muscle and increase my bench by 250 lbs.
>>
>>38930728
>$200 should get a bench that does both, right?

Aw, yeah, sure. A 500lb max should be fine for non-mutants. But you do NEED to check this stuff - there are benches with a 300lb. capacity, and that's just silly.
>>
>>38930813
Completely agree. That's why I passed on the Craigslist ones.
>>
>>38930077
That's as cheap as you can find for a new FID bench. You're already at the bottom here. If you're a poorfag you should not be getting FID bench. Get a good flat bench.
>>
>>38931290
The FID bench I posted is well under $200 and no one objected to the quality. Stop being a shitfuck, Mr. Moneybags.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.