[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I hit 400 lbs on my back squat and 315 on my bench. Wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1474515333142.png (541KB, 635x616px) Image search: [Google]
1474515333142.png
541KB, 635x616px
Today I hit 400 lbs on my back squat and 315 on my bench. Wanted someone to know.

I also just brought a house.

I also have a phat ass white chick for a gf, and a second phat ass white chick for a side bitch.

Life is good.

I'm gonna smoke some pot, play some vidya, drink some apple juice, and go to bed early this Saturday night.

We all gonna make it, every single one of us.
>>
Where did you bring your house?
>>
Post pics of their asses
>>
:') proud of you bro, enjoy the weed
>>
>>38925371
>cheating
>smoking drugs
>apple juice
>playing vidya
>making it
>>
>>38925371
>drinking sugary apple juice

Never gonna make it
>>
>>38925371
Just hit 2pl8 on my back squat today.. I might just make it.
>>
Is the GF aware of the side chick?
>>
what a fucking degenerate
>>
File: 1443312486882.jpg (9KB, 300x194px) Image search: [Google]
1443312486882.jpg
9KB, 300x194px
>>38925371
>I also have a phat ass white chick for a gf, and a second phat ass white chick for a side bitch.

How Phat? And congrats bro, You disgusting vile piece of shit
>>
>>38925539

This.

This is /F-aggots_I-n_T-raining/
>>
>>38925371
Who cares?
>>
>>38925526
She is not aware.

GF is cool but honestly unless a woman is the mother of my child I see no reason to be monogamous.

>>38925396
No. It's the interbutts, I'm a grown ass man, I have buddies who became internet famous in a bad way, not gonna take that risk. The hive mind fucks with people just for shits and giggles.

>>38925519
You will.

>>38925538
Spends time on 4Chan hating instead of our living life. Go get yourself a ghetto white slam pig bruh, your outlook on life will be much more positive.

>>38925503
My peers are drinking beers at bars right now trying to pick up bar slags named cookie. Meanwhile I'm at home, having been sexual satisfied by women, having eaten a delicious dinner of salmon rice and veggies, high as fuck, enjoying my apple juice. Apple juice good as fuck bro. Some people eat a whole fucking pizza as a cheat meal. I get high and drunk apple juice. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>38925371
"Things that totally happened" - the post

>400lb aka 180 kg aka 4 pl8s for back squat
sure, sure
>315 aka ~140 kg aka 3 pl8s on bench
sure, sure
>All this whilst smoking pot
>playing vidya
>drinking free sugars
sure, sure
>gf plus cheater
sure, sure
>and also "brought" a house
it's all so pathetic. Your imaginary reality is anyway the definition of what I would not ever turn into
>>
>>38925371
Just curious, OP.

How much was your house?
Whereabouts are you located?
Is cannabis legal where you live?
Also what gym do you go to?
>>
>>38925737
Sounds like the life I want, except the cheating part. I love getting high, eating and chillin on saturday nights and then getting sexually satisfied.

I cheated once on my girl and I regret it every single day. In my piss poor defense, I was at the lowest lowest point of my life, and I think if my girlfriend knew when and why I did it, she would understand it. But I can't spill the truth. Just thinking of how badly it would hurt my girl makes me feel like shit. I am shit.
>>
>>38925385
Underrated
>>
>>38926250
Bro. I cheated on my girl with 2 different girls on back to back days. The guilt set in the a few hours after. And it never left. I started getting paranoid about her cheating on me and got aggressive most days until she finally couldn't take it anymore. Don't tell her but do learn from your mistakes. If you love her and you know in your heart she's the only girl you want, don't lose her. If you're still thinking about fucking other sluts on the side, get out of the relationship
>>
>>38925371
Haha. This is bragging, so you can feel good. It's not motivation for us. You're a plebeian content with his material goods. You are unlike the Greek and Roman philosophers who sharpened not only their bodies, but also their minds. Continue living your unexamined life. You're no better than a zombie.
>>
>cheating
Disgusting.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.